Part 5

Jimin's POV

More than three years already passed and I had given birth to a very beautiful baby girl who I named, guess what?

Minji.

Jimin.

Min ji min ji min.

Yes, Park Minji. It's a beautiful name with a beautiful meaning so I didn't see any problem in that.

Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin stayed with me throughout the process.

They helped took care of me and Minji after I gave birth, and surprisingly Namjoon, as well as their kids also took part in the process.

And now, Minji had two older brothers who would protect her wherever she was. Seojun and Haneul were surprisingly protective over the little girl.

They took care of her very diligently in nursery, so I didn't worry much about her being unable to get use to the new surroundings when I first sent her there.

Not that she understood that much at such a young age.

She didn't even spare me a glance when I sent her on her first day and directly ran towards the two boys who were patiently waiting for her in front of the nursery door.

And as for me, I still worked at the store but this time, I had become the owner because according to Seokjin, he got bored of it.

Hoseok said that Namjoon was a very successful businessman whose money won't ever reduce even after generations. He also said that Namjoon gave the store to Seokjin just because Seokjin told him he had a nice dream of becoming a store owner in one of his afternoon naps.

Crazy, but Namjoon really loved Seokjin from the look of it. He did everything to please his husband and witnessing that brought happiness to me as one of the bystanders.

However, it also made me feel jealous once in a while.

I had to admit, being a single parent did something to my feelings. However, I still feared that I would turn out just like my mom and forgot my beautiful girl if I found someone in the future, thus I pushed the jealousy to the back of my head.

The bell on the door dinged, signaling that someone came into the store.

"Mama!" the cute voice of my one and only daughter rang throughout the store and I quickly turned and opened my arms, inviting her into my embrace.

She was carried by Hoseok while the two boys walked closely behind him.

"My baby girl!" as soon as we were close enough, she quickly wriggled out of Hoseok's grip and jumped into my arms.

I still didn't know why she called me mama instead of papa, but it's not like I cared that much.

Furthermore, it was somewhat true because the one who gave birth was usually the one called mama, right?

I diverted my focus to Hoseok who seemed a little bit exhausted after taking the three children from the nursery on his own.

"Thanks, Hoseok hyung. You know that you don't have to do this, I was just packing my things to close the store and get the kids," I handed him a bottle of mineral water.

"It's okay, I missed them too. Especially this princess right here," Hoseok said as he pinched Minji's cheek softly, making the girl giggle. I looked at the two boys, and my eyes followed Seojun's movements after confirming that Haneul was already seated in the staff's rest area.

He opened the fridge and took out three bottles of milk; chocolate for himself, strawberry for Haneul and of course, banana-flavored milk for Minji.

Throughout my pregnancy, my craving for banana milk had never ceased down until I gave birth. Seokjin had to double up his stock since I usually finished all of them by myself.

It seemed that Minji was the one behind my craving after all.

After I gave her a taste of banana milk, she had never asked for any other flavor anymore.

It was probably passed down to her from her father. Well, the other father.