Part 44: Last Chapter

Jimin’s POV

"Hyung, guess what? I'm having another baby! Jimin’s three weeks pregnant!"

I giggled, looking at Jungkook who was standing a few meters away from me, excitedly calling everyone we knew to share the news. It was unexpected, but looking at Jungkook's positive reaction had put my mind at ease.

He was so happy when I showed him the result from my secret visit to the hospital that he couldn't stop hugging and kissing me around since this morning.

Minji was weirded by Jungkook's action but when she heard that she's going to have a baby sibling, she joined her father by peppering me with smooches everytime she saw me.

All three of us were in the living room as Minji sat by my side watching her favorite cartoon. I was about to get up and send the empty plate that we shared to eat fruits to the kitchen but Minji beat me to it.

"Let Minji do this, mama. Mama should rest," she spoke confidently and I cooed at her puffy cheeks as she was still munching the last piece of fruit.

"Oh, my. My baby is all grown up and helping me now," I brushed her hair with my fingers and let the girl took the plate from my hand. I observed as she carefully walked to the kitchen and safely placed the plate beside the sink.

Minji was sure growing taller, but she still couldn't reach the inner part of the sink thus it's safer for her to place her dishes just beside the sink. I gave her a kiss on her hair crown as she came back and took her seat again.

"Minji is not baby anymore, mama. Baby is in mama's tummy," she pointed to my stomach while laying her head on my chest.

"You're both my babies, darling. Forever be my baby, okay?" I pinched her chubby cheeks just because they were too cute with all the baby fat still evident, and Minji just accepted her fate, already used to her cheeks being pinched by both her parents.

"Hmm, okay. But Minji will be big baby, and this baby is little baby," she rubbed my stomach softly, leaning in closer and habitually sniffed in the smell of my shirt. A habit that I noticed she picked up after Jungkook who loved the smell of the softener I used for our laundry.

"Alright, big baby" I spoke soft, side hugging my daughter closer, loving having her inside my arms.

"And mama is papa's baby!" she suddenly added, cackling loudly when I widened my eyes at her statement.

"Correct, 100 points for Minji!" Jungkook joined us and sat down beside Minji, stretching his arm across the couch and hugged my shoulder, and high-fiving Minji with his other hand.

"Yeaayy! Can Minji eat ice cream for the correct answer?" the girl asked, never missing the chance to have that cold desert.

"Of course, you deserve the prize, champ!" Jungkook went to tickle the little girl, earning a loud yell from her before she giggled and tried running away, using my body as shield from Jungkook's tickles.

"Mama, save Minji from papa, please!" Minji yelled in between laughs, clutching desperately on my shirt as she curved into a ball behind me, and both of me and Jungkook just laughed at her panic form.

As Minji still had her face buried on my back, Jungkook took the chance to steal a kiss on my lips, and pulled away after Minji starts moving.

"I'm so happy right now, Jiminie" Jungkook smiled, as Minji slowly same out from her hiding, crawling into my laps as she realized that Jungkook had stopped his tickle attack.

"Me too. I'm so happy that you are here with us," I replied, telling my honest feelings.

"Minji is happy too!" the little girl chirped in, and both of us looked down to the girl lovingly, giving a peck on her cheeks each.

"I love you both so much," Jungkook confessed, pulling us close by wrapping his arms around us.

"We love you too, papa. Right, mama?" Minji answered cheerfully, looking at me as she said it, and I nodded, agreeing to her words.

"That's right. We love you too, Kookie" I smiled to the alpha, who looked genuinely delighted at the reply he got.

We stayed there on the couch, embracing each others warmth, grateful for being given the chance to spend another great day together.

The end.

(a/n : there are additional chapters and 100k thank you chapters ahead for you guys!)