Part 27

Jungkook's POV

"What are you sorry for?" I asked in a controlled calm voice, slowly taking his hands back into my palm, not wanting to lose the only contact with Jimin.

"It seems like I only use you for Minji's sake," he clenched his hands in my hold a little, and I quickly eased the grip away with my fingers, not wanting him to feel that way.

"Not at all, Jimin. I'm grateful enough that you allow me to be with you two. I don't feel like being used, in fact, I am very happy to be given this chance. Please don't feel like you're using me," I smiled.

Lifting one of his hands up to the level of our chests, Jimin just watched curiously as of what I was trying to do with his hand. I closed my eyes and leaned in, kissing the back of his hand softly and heard Jimin's breath hitched at my action.

However, when I opened my eyes and was presented with a very shy looking Jimin who unintentionally bit his lower lip probably to control himself from squealing my action, it triggered something deep inside my alpha self.

My heart beat increased and I felt myself being engulfed by an intense desire to get more reactions from the omega.

And Jimin realized it.

The first thing he did was to snatch back his hand from my hold with his eyes wide open, and the next thing was to quickly cover his blushed face with his now free hands.

I know that my wolf started getting wild, but I knew that I shouldn't do anything to Jimin without his consent.

God, why did I kissed his hand?

"I should get going," standing up abruptly, I took a few steps away from the omega to control my wolf, and I regretted starting this torture to myself in the first place.

Jimin who seemed to catch on the arising problem I had, blushed even harder but managed to nod and squeaked a small 'okay' as both of us rushed to the front door.

I got out the house, thanking that it was late at night and not many people were around.

"S-See you later," he bid goodbye shyly and I just sighed defeated after Jimin closed the door, looking down to the bulge on my pants.

--

Jimin's POV

"Oh god oh god oh god!" I ran to my bedroom and buried my face into the pillows as I kicked my feets around trying to calm myself down after what just happened.

I saw it and he's...huge.

I didn't know he was that big when we did it.

Did he grew?

"Stop, Park Jimin! Stop thinking about unnecessary thing! Oh gosh, I can't believe myself!" slapping my own face to get myself in a right mind, I felt my cheeks heated up again as I touched the back of my hand that Jungkook kissed earlier.

He was charming.

But at the same time, dangerous.

Just remembering his stare after the kiss was enough to make me shudder to the core of my omega self.

He really was an alpha.

A great alpha, who made it possible to achieve so much and made so many many people follow his lead, despite how young he was.

Can I really do this?

Letting him do what he wanted and blended himself in our lives?

I'm not a fool to not know how much of a fine man Jungkook was. He could swoon a flock of people with just one smile.

That, I was aware of since the first time I saw him, because I was somewhat swooned over him myself.

That kind of man was actually Minji's father?

I should've expected that when I registered for a premium account on the website. No one normal would spend that much money on such website just to look for one night sex partner.

I remembered at how much money I had spent to ensure that all my requirements were fulfilled, just so that my future child would face no terrible consequences of my doings.

Lying down on the bed after a long day and riding the roller coaster of emotions, I hugged the pillow close to me, slowly falling to sleep thinking about Minji, me and the man who started to take place in my heart.