Part 4

Jimin's POV

Hoseok's face which was red just a second ago had turned white so fast that it amazed me.

He froze on the spot with eyes tightly shut, probably praying that Yoongi didn't hear any of our conversation before.

I smiled and waved innocently at Yoongi who raised his eyebrows once to greet me back.

He didn't greet Hoseok, but I could tell that Yoongi was discreetly looking at him, waiting to be greeted by the cheerful man first without knowing that the man was being a nervous wreck right now.

"Yoongi, my baby! What makes you leave your beautiful bed in this bright and sunny day? Do you need anything from my store? I have new stocks of eye cover with Kumamon design on it, I'm sure you're going to love it" Seokjin who acted as our savior, immediately wrapped his arm around Yoongi's neck and dragged him into the store to save Hoseok's ass.

After they had entered the store, Hoseok crouched down in relief that he wasn't busted in front of his love. He took a moment to recollect himself before we decided to go home.

"That's unexpected. I didn't know you guys are a couple," I commented when we started walking back to the apartment.

"We are not an official couple. To be blunt, we are just fuck buddies, Jimin. And I unknowingly fell for him. I didn't know how he feels towards me," Hoseok confessed and I patted his back encouragingly.

"Don't worry, I know he likes you too," I said, remembering the event in front of the store just now.

"I'm not convinced, but thanks anyway," Hoseok laughed a little and I smiled back, leaving the conversation at that.

"Oh hyung, I want to go buy a few new clothes since the baby bump got bigger and my old clothes couldn't really fit me anymore. Is it okay if I want you to accompany me?" I asked the boy.

"Sure, I could shop a few new shirts for myself as well," he immediately agreed. We took a cab to the mall close by and shopped for everything we needed including groceries as well.

"Jimin, I'm going to go to the snacks section, do you want anything?" Hoseok asked as he pushed the trolley by my side. We decided to just share the trolley since we're basically going home in the same direction anyways.

"Umm, no I don't think so. I'm just going to go through the dairy product isles and find a carton of milk for me. Do you want any?" I asked.

"I suppose I need one for my cereal. It's going to be heavy though. What if you take my snacks and I'll get the milk for us?" he suggested, and I just smiled, thanking him for his thoughtfulness.

After Hoseok named me the snacks he wanted, I went to the isles and looked for the specific ones that he asked. However, one of them was too high up and I looked around to see if anyone tall were able to help me get it.

Approaching a very tall and stylish person in his suit who's looking seriously at a row of chocolates in front of him, I hesitantly voiced out for help.

"Excuse me, sir?" I called out and was greeted with a very pretty and deep dimpled smile by the tall person.

Wow, what a smile.

"Yes?" he asked, looking willing to help and I felt at ease that I didn't accidentally disturbed a grumpy person.

"I'm not tall enough to reach a snack at the top row, could you please help me?" I asked, feeling my cheeks heated a little as I was stared at by a very handsome man.

"Oh, sure. Where is it?" he asked, and we started walking to the said snack. He took it with ease, and I thanked him as he passed the snack to me.

"Namjoon?" Hoseok's voice was heard from behind and both of us turned to look at him.

"Hoseok hyung,"

"Hoseok?"

Both me and the tall man called out for Hoseok and we turned to look back at each other before looking back at the third male who just entered the scene. Hoseok walked towards us and smiled his famous heart smile.

"I didn't know we'll meet both the Kims today. Jimin, this is Namjoon, Seokjin's husband. And Jimin here is my neighbor. He works for Seokjin starting tomorrow," Hoseok introduced me to the male and I gasped, thinking about how perfect the couple looked if they were to stand side by side.

Definitely a handsome couple indeed.