Prologue

It was nightfall and a small group of Pokemon were on their way to a cave.
A shiny Inteleon was in the lead.
"It's got to be around here somewhere I can feel it." A Houndoom growled "Thank Arceus that shiny hater Vaporeon is dead or his army would have-" the shiny Inteleon raised his hand to silence him "I don't care what goes on around here... plus don't talk about the dead because they're dead."
'Plus when I find that curse I'll be unstoppable anyway.'
Ricardo had heard about the war that had taken place in the ice mountains that happened only a moon ago.
'Hmm, just two brothers fighting.... then they both die in an avalanche afterwards anyway.'
But for that matter, he didn't exactly care about that, his mind was on only one thing.
'There's said to be a curse around here and if you get it you become very powerful... sure it may be a curse but who cares when you are powerful right?' then at last they reached a cave.
Ricardo raised his hand to halt everyone. "that's far enough I'll take it from here." When he enters the cave he gets a creepy vibe.
'Hmm this place is very sinister... but so am I.'
But when he reaches the stone and touches it nothing happens.
'What?! It can't be.... someone else already has it.'
He tries to keep his cool as he walks back out but in his head, he's freacking out.
'Whoever has it! I will find you!'
As soon as he steps outside a Mightyena smiles.
"Hehe, you got it?"
His eyes narrow "Um no..." he says forcing his voice to be calm but all he wants is to just snap the Mightuena's dum neck.
"It appears someone else beat me to it."
"Oh... well that's too bad I guess..... guess your not going to get that power after all."
He then grabbed him by the neck and lifted him off the ground strangling him.
"Or.. how about instead of being so negative you go out and start looking to see who has it..."
He dropped the Mightyena after leaving a nasty mark on his throat.
".what but how will we know who has it?."
Ricardo let out a small sigh.
"I asked you to start looking... not to hear your complaining... now you know I don't ask twice!"
He then raised his hand and snapped his fingers.
"Now go!" Just like that the Mightyena and the others all ran off in search.
'Oh I will be getting that power.... and whoever has it.... you'd better watch your back because I'm coming for you.'