~Him~

Your hands tug at the hem of the short, black ruched dress you had decided on wearing. It was tight, but not too revealing. You didn't exactly want someone to think it was an invitation for them to put their slimy hands all over you. Unfortunately that was the way it went these days. As you bend down, you slip your feet into your tall heels. You didn't usually wear heels as high as these, but you figured it was appropriate for the occasion. They were going to hurt like hell by the end of the night. You had decided to make a statement with them, so instead of wearing matching heels, you just settled on a glossy red color. At first you were concerned that it might have been the wrong decision, but you were reassured when you glanced into the mirror.

A smile tugs at your painted lips. You looked absolutely stunning. Your hair had been pinned intricately and embedded with small crystals. The makeup look you had chosen consisted of a dark faded lid and a neutral lipstick. A golden bangle hung loosely on your wrist. If Xian didn't get you into his bed the day before, he certainly would now. As long as he was sober when he did so or you were both drunk, you didn't mind it. After all, you were completely comfortable with your body in front of him. You had slept together enough to know each other's small flaws and insecurities. He was going to come bursting in at any second; he didn't exactly have a tendency to knock. The smile on your face flickers and fades as a familiar sensation fills your chest. Chills run down your spine when you feel a presence behind you. You scrunch your brows together and turn around, biting on your lower lip.

"It's you..." You whisper, petrified.

For a moment, he stays completely still, hidden by the shadows cast across your room. You desperately wanted him to take off his mask because of how chilling it was to stare into the empty, black abyss where his eyes should be. At the same time, you feared seeing his possibly terrifying and twisted features.

"You don't get to choose when I see you. Neither do I. The Force is connecting us... for some reason. I can make it all go away. You just need to tell me where you are." His deep, altered voice rumbles from within the helmet, creeping through your bedroom eerily.

"I can't do that," you shake your head. "I know who you are. I know what you do."

Kylo Ren shifts closer to you, mask glimmering in the light. "Look at you. All dressed up and ready to go. Another useless planet filled with mind-numbing parties, perhaps? You will tell me your location."

"I don't think so." You snap.

He moves to take another step. You flinch and both of you look up as your door flies open. You weren't sure if he could see Xian bursting inside. His hands were filled with more of the flyers. Clearly he couldn't see the giant man standing just before you.

"Hey," he chatters with glee. "Look at this! It's the evening of the party and they're still passing out these ridiculous flyers."

Xian tosses them into the air with a flourish. You watch the brightly-colored papers flutter through the room, sinking slowly to the ground all over the place. A few land at your feet. When you look up again, Kylo Ren is gone. You sigh with relief. As long as you didn't say a word about your location, he wouldn't be able to find you.

"Look at you," Xian whistles appreciatively. "If we weren't going to a party, I would take you here and now."

The grin returns to your face. "We'll have time for that later."

He smirks and offers you his arm. You were pleased to see that he wasn't intoxicated. Yet. Together, the two of you take the elevator back down to the gambling floor. The entire room was more alive than ever. Loud music was playing from a live band in the corner and there was a steady hum of loud conversations. Everyone was dressed more risque than usual and it appeared as though the entire crowd was clutching glasses of alcohol. One thing was for sure... It was going to be a long night. You expected to get drunk yourself, but you weren't very concerned.