~Late Nights~

|One Month Later|

You were adjusting to your new life surprisingly well. The position of Commander as well as the Supreme Leader's Right Hand gave you more respect than you had ever seen before. People quickly became weary when they heard of your powers nearly matching Kylo Ren's. A few officers still liked to toe the line with you, but most of them were smart enough not to poke a sleeping beast. Along with a new variety of robes to wear, you had also taken a liking to dresses. Most of them were rather risque, but you felt confident wearing them and Kylo couldn't seem to take his eyes off of you when you wore them. It should have been bad to feel so powerful, but you enjoyed the feeling. Being feared and respected was at the same line as being adored at this point and you couldn't care less.

Along with your new rank, you were also happy to say you and Kylo had gotten closer. You weren't exactly to a point where you slept in the same bed, but perhaps you would eventually reach that point in your relationship. The only thing that really bothered you was what you were to him. He didn't want to slap labels on it and he couldn't even seem to decide for himself. You two had definitely moved past only using each other for sex, but it was hard to figure out what to call the relationship. Kylo hated the title of 'dating' or 'girlfriend/boyfriend.' He found it immature and you had to agree. It didn't feel right for the Supreme Leader to have a girlfriend. At the same time, you didn't really want to ask him about it. You would rather stay bothered than be confused.

You had just gotten off from a long, hectic day up in the command deck. General Hux was bitching again (surprise, surprise) and the newer recruits needed some adjusting. They couldn't seem to get the hang of it for some reason. It was irritating, but it was part of the job. At least now you were free from the stress of it. You make your way down to the medical bay, in which one of the rooms Kylo was getting his scar fixed up. It had healed a lot thanks to the medical droids stitching it together and was now reduced to a thin line trailing across his face and disappearing beneath his robes. You knew that it was a long scar that went past his collarbone and stopped on his pectoral, but it didn't bother him too much and you had grown used to it.

Your heels click on the shiny black tiles, the sound sending everyone in your path scrambling out of the way. Your lightsaber hung from the thin belt around your waist, which you managed to fit into the design of today's look. You weren't wearing a dress this time, but rather a bodysuit that showed just enough skin and hugged your waist nicely. The blaster doors to the little room in the med-bay slide open and you briskly walk inside.

Kylo was sitting in the leather chair with a little ball-shaped droid fixing up his scar. Its little metal arms worked so quickly, it was hard anything but a blur of silver. At the sound of your heels, he looks up and waves the droid aside. His eyes briefly flicker up and down your body before he leans against the metal armrest and looks up expectantly.

"Hux is a pain in the ass," you plant your hands on your hips. "Are you sure we can't just kill him now?"

"In due time. He's useful... for now." Kylo sighs. "Is that really all that's bothering you, Butterfly?"

You bite your red painted lip. "Not quite. I'm sick of being cooped up in this ship while you get to do all of the field work. I should be out there with you. Fighting the Resistance and tracking down Skywalker. That's what you trained me for, isn't it?"

He pauses, before gesturing to his lap. You obediently trudge over to him and sit down on his thigh, looking at him as you wait for an answer. Kylo's arm snakes around your waist, his hand resting on your upper thigh. "Your work here is important. It's pointless to have both of us out there."