~Yes, Commander~

"I killed Ben Solo."

The words were echoing through your mind over and over and over again. I killed Ben Solo. You feel anger blossoming through your chest. Before you could stop yourself, you throw your tray aside and lunge across the table, tackling Kylo Ren to the ground. With furious screams of anger and pain, you send your fists flying. You were trying to inflict as much pain upon him as he had on you. Your attempts weren't working very well. Although he was laying beneath your body, it was easy for him to get the upper-hand. He grasps onto your wrists and twists them, rolling you onto the floor so that he was the one now pinning you down.

"Are you finished?" He grumbles.

"You murderer! You killed him! Y-You're a fucking killer!" You scream until your voice goes hoarse.

Hot tears run from your puffy eyes as your cheeks flush red with anger. You try to rip your arms away, but he had pinned them above your head. His entire body weight on top of you rendered your strength completely useless. I killed Ben Solo. Your best friend... the man you had true feelings for and loved... killed by the man who had kidnapped and imprisoned you. You wanted to rip that ridiculous mask from his face and just start beating him until he felt the same pain you had been living with for the past few years. If you couldn't hurt him emotionally, like the way he had hurt you, you would hurt him physically. Perhaps if you could get a hold of your tray, you could beat him with that instead of your bruised fists.

"Go ahead. Try." Kylo Ren challenges, obviously having read your thoughts. "Use the Force to bring it to your hand."

You were so tempted to do so, but using the Force would give him what he wanted. And what he wanted now was equivocal to your submission. Now set on the idea that you would never submit to a monster like him, you remain silent. Kylo Ren doesn't move and the two of you stay pathetically upon the floor. Pain rolls through your twisting bones and muscles, the product of your arms being pressed backwards into your spine. His sheer strength petrifies you; the stone qualities of his grip only make you think of how Ben must have felt. Had he felt the same vice-like hold on his limbs before he was brutally murdered? Had it been quick and painless?

"Your friend is dead," Ren murmurs for only you to hear. "There is no point in considering how he died."

The cold floor presses into your tear-stained cheek, which was more than likely bruised from the impact of being slammed down. Merely another notch on your belt of injuries.

"Sir?" Apparently Stormtroopers had heard your screams and were now surrounding their leader. Their Blasters are trained on you, fingers poised over triggers and bodies still. "What are your orders?"

"Take her back to her cell. I'll be there shortly." Kylo Ren stands up with a small puff, pushing himself off of you.

You are yanked to your feet by the Stormtroopers and are forcibly dragged back to your cell. The sight of that damned metal plate was enough to make you gag. They clamp your restraints back on and tighten them a considerable amount, ignoring your small outbursts and cries of protest. Now everything had gone wrong. Your body ached from being tossed around, your feet hurt from the heels, and your heart had just been smashed to pieces all over again. All because of some monstrous freak in a mask.

"Stop calling me that." His cold voice hisses from the door.

"Stay out of my head!" You yell, thrashing your body violently towards him.

"You continue to fight," Ren snaps as he storms towards you, heavy boots thudding against the metal grating, "but it is useless. I'll have what I need from you and it would be much less painless if you just submit."

"Never." You snap.

"Submit to the First Order. Submit to me."

Kylo Ren continues stalking towards you, unphased as ever, a dark demon of black cloth and leather. He stops before you, the mask glistening under the fluorescent lighting as he looks you up and down. "You're going to need some new clothes. My men don't know how to control themselves, it seems."

"Why should you care? You're just some emotionless, twisted, shell of a person. You're so many things, Kylo Ren, but I wouldn't even know where to start." You spit poisonously.

You let out an involuntary gasp as he starts towards you and locks a gloved hand tightly around your throat. The leather rubs against your skin as he leans in, his mask just inches away from your petrified face.

"It's Commander to you." He snarls.

"I'll call you whatever I want." You snap.

Before he has the chance to pull away, you manage to pull together all of the saliva in your mouth. You lean forward a little and spit at him. It shoots through the air and splatters across the flat mouthpiece of the carbon mask. To your surprise, he barely reacts. Kylo Ren slowly takes a step back, raising his hand to his helmet. He wipes the saliva from the metal with two fingers and holds them out towards you. You furrow your brow in confusion.

"Suck." He says plainly.

"What?" You reply incredulously. "I don't know where that filthy mask has been. Or your fingers, for that matter. I'm not going to-"

"Do what I say or you'll go without food for a week." Kylo Ren steps closer. "Now take back your saliva."

You keep your teeth clenched and your jaw locked shut. You should have known he wouldn't ask for another invitation. Ren grips your jaw and wrenches it down with a small pop and a groan of discomfort from you. Without warning, his fingers thrust inside your mouth. He was extremely calm and still, as though he was blind to your disgust. You reluctantly and unwilling suck the spit back from his gloved finger, cringing at the taste of the leather. He pulls his hand out of your mouth with a soft pop.

"Hopefully now you'll be able to contain your bodily fluids." He wipes his hand on the front of his robes.

"Fucking creature," you mutter under your breath.

For once, this seems to enrage him. "I've had enough of your mouth. You're fortunate that I am generous enough to supply you with more modest clothing."

No longer caring about what punishment he could inflict onto you, you decide to continue to toy with him. "Oh please, you love the sight of me in this dress, don't you?"

"Don't flatter yourself."

"Excuse me-" you protest, offended by his audacity. "I'm-"

"Shut up!" He snaps. "I told you to watch your mouth, didn't I? That's going to be the thing that gets you killed. If you don't stay complying soon, things are going to get very difficult for you very fast. Am I making myself clear?"

"No," you snap.

Kylo Ren grips your arm tightly and you yelp in pain at his remarkable strength. He leans in once more and if he weren't wearing a mask, you were almost sure your noses would be touching. His two fingers were still wet, you could feel the cold against your skin.

"I said," he hisses, "am I making myself clear?"

"Y-Yes, Commander."