~The Dinner~

Ren was true to his word. He didn't call for you once until the day of the dinner rolled around. Truthfully you were a little nervous about saying something that would offend one of the delegates. Kylo had specifically said 'these men are not the type to take insults lightly.' You didn't want to offend one of the people that helped make the First Order so powerful. The last thing you wanted was to make enemies for the Order and your master would never forgive you if you did. When you woke up that morning, that was all you could think about. Your breakfast arrives at the same time it always did. The food was a little different this time, but it was still the same high quality that you were now used to. You had to admit that you missed talking to Kess, but he probably didn't even know you were gone. You hadn't spoken in a little while and you were worried that he thought you were avoiding him.

As you finish up your food and shift your plate aside, a small piece of paper catches your attention. You pick it up, frowning, and flip it over. There was writing on the back of it, but you didn't recognize the handwriting. It was leaning to the side slightly and was obviously written in a rush. You were unsure of who it was from at first, but the first word told you exactly what you needed to know:

Butterfly,

When you're finished eating your breakfast, go into the hall and instruct a trooper to take you to the seamstresses. They were instructed to create a variety of dresses for you to choose from. I don't care which one you choose. When you come back, there will be something waiting for you on your bed. I will retrieve you from your quarters in 0700 hours.

~KR

You sigh and place the note card back down on the tray. Rising from your bed and making your way to your door, you poke your head out into the hallway. Luckily for you, a Stormtrooper just happened to be passing by.

"Excuse me," you call out and he turns. "Can you take me to the seamstresses?"

"Find it yourself." He snaps and turns away from you with a small scoff.

This certainly managed to piss you off. You grab him roughly by the shoulder and yank him back toward you, pushing him towards the wall until his back collides with it and his armor clanks. "The commander instructed me to have someone escort me to the seamstresses. You're going to take me there now or I'll call him here myself."

"No need!" The trooper gasps, suddenly very much attentive. "F-Follow me."

You smile smugly as you follow him through the base. He waits for you outside of the large room while you go in and sift through the beautiful dresses. They were all stunning, but you knew that one in particular would drive Kylo Ren crazy. A mischievous smirk tugs at your lips as you pull the dress from the rack in its garment bag. The Stormtrooper takes you back to your room and you don't bother to thank him, knowing that was exactly what Kylo would have done. You set the dress down in its bag and blink at your bed. The tray of food was gone. It had been replaced with a simple black gift bag. You reach for the little tag attached to it. Once again, it was in Kylo's handwriting but this time it began with something else:

Pet,

I want you to wear this underneath whatever dress you've chosen. If dinner goes well tonight, I'll make an exception just for you. Maybe I'll let you cum... if you're a good girl.

"Pretentious fucker," you mutter as you reach into the bag. You gawk at the stunning black lingerie set Kylo had gotten for you. That little asshole knew just how to pull the strings.