~Exposed~

"Good morning."

Kylo hums in response, shifting in between the cold sheets. You had woken up on your stomach with his strong arm draped across your bare back. At first, you thought something had happened the night before but then you remembered those horrible hours spent working in his office. You roll onto your back, gripping his arm lovingly. Kylo lifts his head from his pillow, revealing his messy head of black hair and tired eyes. He drags your body closer to him with ease and you giggle, running a hand through his thick locks.

"Don't get too comfortable," you plant a kiss on the tip of his nose. "I have to report to the command deck."

"On whose orders?" Kylo grumbles in his husky morning voice.

You chuckle. "Yours, Supreme Leader. I would hate to be late and go against your own orders. Unless..."

He opens his eyes again. "Mm, and don't get too comfortable with me, Commander. I'm still in charge after all. A few more minutes couldn't hurt."

Kylo's eyes close as you sink back into the pillow beside him. Within seconds, both of you are back asleep. Unfortunately those 'few' minutes quickly turn into a few hours. Your eyes flutter back open a second time and you sit up quickly, head snapping to look at the clock in Kylo's quarters.

"Shit!" You throw back the blanket, stumbling out of bed as you collect your clothes from the ground.

"What?" Kylo sits up groggily, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm late, genius!" You fumble with the bodysuit, having to put it back on in order to get to your quarters to change. "I guess I'm lucky this isn't a scrubbing the steps kind of place." You hurry to the door, stealing one last look back at Kylo. "I'll see you soon."

He nods and the last thing you see is Kylo slowly getting out of bed before the doors close behind you. Your bare feet thud on the ground as you rush down the hall, not even bothering to question where your shoes had gone in the first place. You skid around the corner, nearly running over some unsuspecting Stormtroopers, before hurriedly putting in the code to your room and slipping inside.

The bodysuit hits the floor in a matter of seconds as you shuffle towards the closet, struggling to get the last pant-leg from around your ankle. You grab blindly into the closet, yanking out a rather pretty black dress with a high slit that reaches the very top of your thigh. You fish a pair of heels out and slide your feet into them, desperately running a brush through your wild morning hair. Chucking the brush back into the room, you rush from your quarters and into the elevator that would take you up to the deck.

As the doors close, you sigh with relief. You were never going to hear the end of it from that stuffy general who always liked to blame you for everything. Oh how you desperately wanted to push your lightsaber through his thick skull. When the door re-open, you step out onto the command deck. If it weren't filled with insufferable people, it would be your favorite place on the ship because of the view it offered into the galaxy through its wide windows. The rest was filled with blinking monitors and officers rushing left and right. The hum of chatter was steady, yet soft, but it often went dead silent when Kylo Ren entered. You slow your pace, annoyance plastered over your face at the sight of the man who was filling the other general's shoes for the day. General Hux. Slimy bastard.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, General?" You say rather coldly.

Hux gives you a side-eye. "Running a tad late, aren't we, Commander? And on a progress check-up day too." He shakes his head, obnoxiously swiping through the holopad in his hands. "The Supreme Leader won't be pleased to hear this. It doesn't matter who you're sleeping with. Someone always takes the blame."