~Conflicted~

You should have known how much trouble you were going to be in the moment you spit on Kylo Ren. Sure, he had forced you to suck your own spit right off of his fingers, but that hardly qualified as a punishment. You could barely sleep on that metal plate and the constant anxiety of him barging in to punish you made it even more difficult. You had heard about the interrogation methods that the Empire used to use. They had little droids equipped with every possible torture tool imaginable. Everything from needles, to knives, to electric arms that sent out short bursts of electricity. Perhaps the First Order still used them.

The knowledge you had about the First Order was very limited. Canto Bight barely ever had news about the ongoing war between the Order and the Resistance, so most of your information came from drunken sellers that worked part-time for the Order. There weren't many interesting topics that were brought up. It was mostly a political snafu that you couldn't care less about. Once in a while, someone would let slip plans for weapons or something about prisoners. It wasn't very memorable back then, although due to your current situation, you wished you had paid more attention.

Kylo Ren was going to come back at some point. There wasn't a single doubt in your mind about that. He was a powerful man who knew what he wanted and almost always got it. You knew people that weren't trained in the Force or weren't mentally strong would spew information the moment he started to probe their minds. You could only wonder if you were his toughest prisoner yet. You highly doubted that.

He was the commander. He had made that painfully clear yesterday. Ren probably dealt with all sorts of men and women that were trained to withstand torture techniques. You shiver at the thought of all of the shifty low-life's that were once laying in the same room you were in now. The First Order appeared prestigious and well-kept enough, but you knew that they worked with crime syndicates, bounty hunters, and smugglers all of the time. They probably had so many dirty secrets, it would make your head spin.

You flinch slightly as the door to your right slides open with its familiar, high-pitched hiss. You don't bother looking up at the sound of heavy footsteps and the gentle rustle of a cloak. Kylo Ren appears in front of you and as per usual, he was dawning his mask. Does he even have a face under that thing? You think as you wrinkle your nose.

"I can assure you I do." His robotized, monotone voice replies.

Damn it. He was in your thoughts again. Should you have even been surprised at this point? "What did I tell you about staying out of my head?"

"You don't give me any orders. Potential ally or not, you're still a prisoner on this ship. This is my ship." Kylo Ren says with a small huff.

You scoff. "You're just a commander, aren't you? There are plenty of generals who outrank you. What makes you so special other than the Force?"

It was in that moment, that you realized he had brought you breakfast. Your mouth begins to water at the sight of it. You didn't care what the slop was. Food was food and you didn't exactly have a choice. He was also carrying something else. There was a bundle of cloth that the breakfast tray was balancing on top of.

"I was going to feed and clothe you. But your little attitude problem made me change my mind," he says coldly, turning on his heel to leave.

"No, wait!" You call out desperately. "I'm sorry... Commander."

With a dull thunk, the tray and the pile of clothes hit the floor. Kylo Ren raises his hand towards you and the restraints spring open. You stand up slowly, not wanting to make any sudden moves that he would find suspicious. Your legs wobble beneath you, forcing you to grip onto the bitterly cold metal that you had been bound to for what must have been days.