~On Your Knees~

How dare Kylo Ren do that to you? You pace back and forth in your quarters, your heels sharply clicking on the ground with every angry step. What you had witnessed was the last thing you had been expecting to walk in on. And with his own secretary. It was one thing when you had fucked Kess. That was when you and Kylo weren't even 'together,' back before you had agreed that you wouldn't be seeing other people. What Kylo had done was purely out of anger and pettiness. He just wanted to spite you and it worked. It made your blood boil and drove your rage through the roof of the ship. You had a burning desire to make him pay. You craved seeing the look on his face when you confronted him. Something wicked was stirring inside of you. Something that made you wild.

You stop pacing abruptly. Who did he think he was? If you had done this instead of Kylo, he would already be here screaming and whining. And suddenly you weren't allowed to do the same? No. Your jaw clenches and you storm towards your door. You were going to give him a piece of your mind and he was going to regret every second of what he had done. If that bastard thought he could just cheat and get away with it, he was mistaken. His actions were just as consequential as yours. That man knew punishment from no one except for Snoke. He had spent too long riding around on his high horse. That time was over and Kylo's luck had run out. You weren't going to be something he could just walk all over.

The sleek black fabric of your dress drags at your feet as you storm down the hall. Your leg appears and disappears through the high slit with every step you take. The vibrant red color you had painted your lips with suddenly had the appearance of blood through your filter of crimson rage. Your long red nails click against the screen of the panel outside of Kylo's room as your fingers fly across the numbers. As the door slides open, you take long strides inside. Your angry eyes land on Kylo.

He looked worse than you thought. His head was in his hands and lowered to the floor. To your surprise, he looked ashamed of what he had done. At the sound of the door closing, Kylo lifts his head. He quickly gets to his feet, his lips parting at the sight of you as he sucks in his breath sharply. The honey-brown eyes, usually hard and cold, were filled with guilt. It was then that you knew he was vulnerable. He knew he had messed up.

"Butterfly-" Kylo starts, taking a step towards you.

Your hand flies before you could stop yourself. It strikes Kylo sharply across the face, whipping his head to the side from the impact. He slowly looks back up, gingerly touching the red splotch on his cheek where you had struck him. Kylo swallows. "I deserved that..."

"You really did." You snap. "You deserve so much more. What you did was sick and twisted. You're pathetic, you know that? I should hit you again for that."

Kylo remains surprisingly silent. He was taking every word that fell from your tongue like a painful beating. He seemed so small in front of you all of a sudden; like he was a child getting scolded. The wicked thing stirring within you still wasn't satisfied. It drove the words from your mouth before you could blink.

"On your knees."

He looked surprised. To your own astonishment, he slowly sinks down onto his knees in front of you. If he was going to take this punishment, he would take it with none of his strength. Just like he deserved. He deserved to be forced to worship you and the ground you walked on because he was blind to what he had right in front of him. You had given him everything and it wasn't enough. This wasn't enough. You wanted to make him pay. It wasn't enough to sleep with someone else to get revenge. You needed to hit Kylo where it hurt. The thought of bringing him down made you giddy.