~Your Present~

Going-away present, you huff with your arms crossed as you stalk toward Kylo Ren's quarters. Who does he think he is? All high and mighty telling me I won't be on Starkiller Base anymore. He probably won't even execute the prisoner like he promised. As the door comes into view, your heart flutters with excitement. For the night's events of course, but also so you could give your master a piece of your mind. That was going to put him in a grand mood, which wasn't such a bad thing in your case.

There was a little something bothering you, however. The way he had said 'going-away present' sounded a little sinister. Granted, Kylo Ren could make a comment about the beauty of a sunset and it would still sound sinister and evil, but this was different. It was an odd way of putting it and it nearly sounded like the same voice he used to threaten you with punishments. You snicker under your breath, kinky.

You stop in front of Kylo's door, quickly putting in the entrance code. The door slides open for you and closes behind you with a soft hiss. Your concerned eyes fall upon Kylo, who was shirtless and sitting down low in a chair with his knees spread. His focus was upon the door leading to the little room holding Vader's molten mask. It shifts towards you as you take a step forward expectantly, suddenly forgetting what you wanted to say in the first place.

"You came," his modified voice comes.

This was baffling. "Yes... why wouldn't I?"

He shrugs rather stiffly before slowly rising out of his chair. Kylo approaches you at a leisurely pace, his pale skin glistening in the light as his muscles ripple with every move. "Do you know why I wanted you here tonight?"

"To give me your version of a going-away present," you quirk your brow and give him a crooked smirk. "Although I'd much rather stay here. With you." Your hand lightly skims over his wrist. Bold moves. For now.

"I'm sure you would," he chuckles darkly. "Turn around." You don't hesitate. Shivers roll up and down your spine as Kylo's hands graze your sides. He slowly begins to pull off articles of clothing from your body while he continues to speak. "But that's not all, Butterfly. You require correction. Your focus during your training is laughable-" your shirt falls to the floor "-and you treat my Knights like a throwaway joke. That needs to change." Now you were really worried. Kylo's arms wrap around you, reaching for the band of your pants. "I've been too fair with you, my apprentice, and now it's time for a change. It's time for you to submit. To fear. To see my Knights in a new light."

You step out of your pants as Kylo pulls them to your ankles. You turn to face him, now standing in a lace bra and panty set he had so generously gifted you. There was confusion plastered all over your face. "Kylo? What are you talking ab-"

He cuts you off by grabbing your wrist tightly and yanking you towards him. "Tonight, you're going to refer to me as 'Commander.' Is that clear?"

Heat builds in between your legs and you subconsciously press your thighs together. "Y-Yes, Commander."

Kylo releases you to pick up the small transmitter laying on the table nearby. He presses down on the button until it clicks, before raising it up to the plate of his mask. "Send them in."

Your face pales with realization. "Kylo! I-I mean Commander. Please don't! I don't want them watching. I-I can't do this. I won't!"

"Hm, we'll see."