~Day One~

With sweaty palms and your lips pressed into a thin line, you start the quick walk up to the training hall. You had been thinking about your first day ever since Ren had kicked you out of his quarters. It was going to be painstakingly awkward between the two of you and something told you he wouldn't take it easy. Along with the nerves, there was still anger coursing through your veins. Anger towards him for tossing you out for a one night stand. And anger towards yourself for allowing yourself to get used in such a way.

He had seduced you and you had fallen right into his trap. You just fucked the man who had killed your best friend and the love of your life. Or rather, he fucked you. It was enjoyable, you couldn't deny that, and it was unlike anything you had ever experienced before. Xian never did any of those things the way Kylo Ren had. You had only slept with Ben once and you hardly remembered it. The entire night was a massive blur.

As the training room doors come into sight, you close your eyes and try your best to calm your nerves. Your heart was beating so loudly, that you were sure anyone who passed by you could hear it. The door slides open and you step inside of the impressive room. You were going to tire of the sight eventually, but until then it would take your breath away. To your dismay, Kylo Ren was already inside. There was a big chance he was going to scold you for being even one minute late. Especially with the mood he was going to be in.

Sure enough, his voice rumbles across the room. "You're late. Don't let it happen again or-"

"You'll punish me, yeah, yeah." You mutter under your breath.

You could feel his cold glare following your movements as you approached the springy center mat. As you step up, the bounciness of the floor takes you by surprise. Perhaps this wasn't going to hurt as much as you thought it would. Hopefully. You place your hands on your hips and give him the coldest look you could muster.

"Don't look at me like that," Ren snaps. "You are to forget about the events of yesterday. It's never going to happen again. It's a miracle the Supreme Leader allowed it just once. Do not forget your place, apprentice. Although you can expect to move up ranks in the future, you are still my inferior and I am your master as well as your commander."

You give him a sarcastic smile, "yes, Commander."

He desperately wanted to teach you a lesson just for your sarcasm, but he knew there was more where that came from. You had a mouth on you and Ren wouldn't admit it, but he loved and hated it. The commander points toward a rack of mock lightsabers that had plastic blades instead of real ones. "Bring one to you with the Force."

Getting right into it, huh. You think with a small sigh. You turn towards the rack and extend your hand, concentrating on one of the sabers. All of your past training was rushing back to you at once, telling you to relax and take a deep breath. A grin breaks out onto your face as the saber comes flying towards you. Your grin fades when your master thrusts his hand out and snatches it in midair.

"No." Ren snaps. "You're relying on the light rather than the dark. Instead of focusing on patience and feeling peace, you need to use your hatred, anger, and sadness to draw the Force in. Try again."

You roll your eyes at him and turn back towards the rack. Once again, your hand extends towards the sabers and your other hand curls into a fist at your side. You grit your teeth and begin to think about everything that had happened. Ben's death, Xian's death, your kidnapping, Ren using you. One of your eyes twitches slightly and you bite on your lip so hard that you could taste coppery blood. It was as though hundreds of voices were echoing through your head. Cold screams ring in your ears. Your heart beats quicker and quicker. The entire rack of sabers begins to rattle and shake violently.