~Broken Promise~

Truthfully, you were completely mortified for what Kylo had planned for you. The day couldn't have gone by any slower, spiking her nerves and making your palms sweat. Sure, what he did to you was usually rough but from what he had told you yesterday, this was going to be something else. Although you usually didn't mind it, sometimes you found it unsettling how calm you were with getting fucked by a man whose face you had never seen. Although you two had grown more used to one another, it was still strange. All you really wanted was to find out what he looked like and why he refused to show you. Something about the entire situation just seemed so... odd. Something wasn't lining up, but you couldn't for the life of you place a finger on it.

By the time nightfall arrives, your anticipation was shooting through the roof.  You weren't sure if your anticipation was joyous or terrified. From what he had told you, it wasn't going to end well for you. As you sit on your bed, you stare at the small clock on your bedside table. He had merely said 'come to my quarters tonight.' He didn't exactly specify when. You take a deep breath and stand up, figuring this would be as good a time as ever. You slip through the corridors, knowing Kylo would be even angrier if you were late. He would find something else to take out on you.

"Wait up!" A voice calls out from behind.

You turn around at once, the surprise on your face turning into a smile when you see Kess. He lifts his hands up to the sides of his head and removes his Stormtrooper helmet with a small huff, running a hand through his tousled hair. He gives you a crooked grin, "what are you doing out here so late?"

You shift your weight. "I... well... I was going to see the Commander. I suppose he has something he wants to discuss with me before training tomorrow."

Kess's smile falls into a frown as he furrows his brow. "The Commander left the ship two hours ago. They say he went off for a mission somewhere in the Outer Rim. It's odd that he wouldn't take you along with him." He laughs and says, "you would think a mission is a good learning opportunity for an apprentice. If I were him, I'd take you everywhere." He gives you a playful wink.

For some reason, this small and teasing gesture makes your stomach soar. You bite your lip, another smile tugging at the corners of your mouth. Although you and Kess had made the agreement a while ago, he was still someone you absolutely adored. The relationship you had developed with Kylo was more... physical. But Kess? You and him had bonded on another level. You always jokingly flirted with one another, but lately he had appeared more tempting to you. Perhaps it was the lack of emotional connection you had with Kylo. Sometimes it felt as though he was just using you. It was obvious Kylo didn't want a relationship with you so what was the harm in having one with Kess?

"If I'm being honest here... the Force gives me visions sometimes. Nightmares. I usually go to the Commander for help because he has them too. It's... it's nice to talk to someone about it." You murmur as you lie straight through your teeth.

Kess scratches his head. "Well, I'm afraid I don't know much about the Force or whatever that is. But I'm still here for you if you need anything."

"Can I stay with you?" You look up, your eyes pleading with him.

He chuckles. "I think we would be better off in your quarters, if you're comfortable there. I sleep in the barracks with the other Stormtroopers. Only higher-ups, officers, and superiors get their own quarters."

You nod and the both of you walk back to your quarters. You were now glad you had tidied up this afternoon. Kess sets his helmet down on the table and looks up at you as you sit on the edge of your bed. "Do you mind if I take some of this armor off? It's not comfortable for either of us."

"Go ahead," you laugh lightly.

Kess strips off the bulky white armor piece by piece, until he is left in the black underclothes they were required to wear. He tugs off his gloves and sets them down on the pile of armor, before joining you on the bed. To your delight, he leans back against the pillows by the headrest and pats the place beside him. You curl up at his side, feeling instantly more protected and loved. His fingers graze your jaw as he tips your chin up to look at him.

"I thought we agreed this was a one-time thing." He whispers, his pretty eyes searching your face. "That we would keep things professional as a friendship."

"Fuck being professional," you tilt your head slightly as your faces slowly get closer and closer together. "I-I care about you."

Kess grabs onto the side of your face and kisses you passionately. He tasted like the honeycombs that had been offered for dessert that evening. Your lips curve against his as he rests his hands on your hips, pulling you onto his lap in a straddle. His lips part as he tongue slides into your mouth, your teeth nearly crashing together at the ferocity of the kiss. Although his lips weren't quite as full or as soft as Kylo's, his kiss was fulfilling and loving. Your fingers slide beneath his shirt, trailing up his smooth chest. Kess doesn't break the kiss as he reaches down and rips your shirt up over your head. You do the same with him, revealing his muscular torso. It was nice actually seeing the body and the face of the man you were kissing.

Kess's hands slide up and down your back, before his fingers find the strap of your bra. He unhooks the clips and tosses it aside. His lips travel away from yours as he kisses your jaw, neck, and collarbone. He places a kiss in between your breasts. Goosebumps explode over your skin as his tongue flickers out momentarily over your hardened nipples, a soft moan escapes your parted lips. Kess runs a hand through your hair, gently tugging at the ends.

"You're beautiful," he murmurs against your lips.

Your heart explodes and you couldn't help but giggle. You arch your back, planting your hands on his chest as you scoot closer to him. He groans as your inner thigh grazes his hardened length within his pants. You reach down for his zipper and pull it open swiftly, slipping your hand into his pants to tug down his underwear. Kess bites his lip and tips his head back as you pull out his member. It was dripping with pre-cum and curved in toward his navel. It wasn't as impressive as Kylo's, but it was damn sure close. His fingers dig into your hips as you slowly run your hand up and down his shaft, jerking him off. You sit forward on your knees as you do so, allowing him to move up the silk nightgown you were already wearing.

"Please-" Kess moans, catching you by the wrist.

You smirk and press a kiss to his lips. His hand slips down your thigh and his fingers pull aside your panties as much as possible. You move forward and sink down onto his length, pleasure exploding in your core as you scrunch your eyes shut and moan. Kess's hands settle on your ass as you rock your hips in circular motions. He pushes you down as much as possible, shoving his member further into you as your inner walls clench onto him.

"F-Fuck." Kess hisses as you moan loudly. "You're so perfect."

You were reaching your peak faster than you would have wanted. A moan rocks your body and your legs shake as you orgasm. You cum onto his cock still inside of you and Kess moans softly into your ear. He lifts you up off of him and gives you a weak smile. "That was incredible."

Your brow furrows in confusion. "Don't you want more?" After getting so used to Kylo, you weren't accustomed to someone not doing anything afterwards. Instead, Kess had stopped respectfully to give you a breather.

"I'm not going to force you." He plants a kiss on your forehead. "I'm happy if you are."

"That's not fair," you scrunch your nose teasingly. "You have to have some flaws, Kess. You can't be this perfect."

He laughs and wraps his arms around you, pulling you to his chest tightly. It was at this perfect moment in time, you didn't care where the hell Kylo Ren was. You didn't care what he would say or think about it. This just felt right.