~The Interrogation Room~

You wake up with a sudden jolt. A small groan escapes your lips at the feeling of the dull pain in the back of your skull. In fact, your entire body was aching. Kylo Ren must have let you fall to the ground after putting you out cold. You shift slightly as you try to adjust your blurry vision. Panic begins to sink in when you realize that you couldn't move your arms or legs very much. You blink furiously and as your eyes adjust, you see that you had been strapped to some kind of metal plate set upright, which had clearly been adjusted to match your height. Your ankles and wrists were forced down tightly by metal restraint systems, the material cold against your exposed skin. There was no use tugging on them either, so you figured. Your bleary eyes flicker around the room as the fear begins to set in.

The room was round and extremely bare. There was a single set of blaster doors to your left, but no windows or vents. It became apparent to you that you were confined on a ship. Everything was made of a slick metal except for the floors, which were shiny and black. A few grates ran through the corners of the ceilings, providing dim white light. You manage to lean forward enough to look down. There was also a rounded grate beneath you that offered the same light, but you had to assume it was to collect the blood that came from the interrogation process.

A sudden chill running down your spine, followed by the feeling that you were being watched, tells you that you weren't alone. Your eyes run through the shadows of the room and your heart stops abruptly when you finally see a figure draped in black from head to toe. It was him. He takes a step forward, his mask gleaming in the light. Now you could really get an eye-full of him. He wore dark robes that were slightly ruched and covered in grooves. A thick leather utility band, that somewhat resembled an obi belt, held the hilt of his lightsaber at his hip. A cowl was draped neatly over his shoulders and the hood was pulled up over his helmet. As he shifts slightly closer, his gloved hands pull the hood back, but he didn't remove the mask. You could feel his eyes roaming all over you, as if waiting for you to react.

"Comfortable?" His mono-toned, roboticized voice drawls.

"What do you think?" You shoot back rather weakly, voice hoarse from your screaming.

A strange noise that sounded like a cold, muffled chuckle emits from behind the mask. He was mocking  you. Mocking you and your current situation. It was then that you realized how terrible you must look. You could feel that your lipstick had been smudged, your mascara was dripping down your face, your hair had come undone, and your dress was sitting uncomfortably high on your thighs. You could also feel the absence of the gold jewelry you had worn.

"What are you waiting for?" You demand hoarsely, annoyed with the fact that he was just staring at you. "Go ahead. Torture me, kill me. You already took what I cared about."

Kylo Ren shifts slightly. "I would kill you, but that would be such a waste of my time. No... your fate is going to be much different than you anticipated. I intend to make very good use of you and your talents."

"I left it all behind. I'm of no use to you." You say bitterly. "How did you even find me?"

"Those flyers your friend threw helped." You could just hear the slight amusement in his deep voice.

Your heart sinks at the thought of Xian. As much as this was his fault, you couldn't find it in you to shift the blame. You swallow the lump growing in your throat. "You might as well just put me back. I'm never going to help you or the First Order."

"I'll consider you a guest until you agree."

"Do you keep all of your guests in restraints?" You snap in reply.

Kylo Ren pauses for a moment. "You have a mouth on you, don't you? Yes. I can already tell how much you're going to irritate me. Do yourself a favor and keep quiet until you are required to speak."

"Unlock these restraints and I might just play far," your eyes narrow challengingly. "Besides, you don't intimidate me. You're just a hideous, twisted old man under that mask. Take that bucket off your head."

He thrusts his hand out without warning. A sharp cry of pain escapes your lips when you feel the Force probing through your mind. It twists through your body, tensing your muscles and squeezing the life out of you. It felt as though your brain was about to explode at any moment. You grit your teeth, pressing your lips together in a weak attempt to suppress a scream. You moan in pain as his fingers curl. It releases just as quickly as it had begun.

"Let's try this again." Kylo Ren snarls. "You are going to be compliant in aiding the First Order. You will be trained as my apprentice. Say it. Say those words."

Your chest heaves as you catch your breath. "N-Never."

"Wrong answer." His fist curls at his side.

This time, the scream escapes your lungs as the pain ripples through your body. It was tearing you apart from the inside out and there was nothing you could do to stop it. Nothing except saying yes. But that wasn't an option for you. The last thing you wanted to do was return to the Force, the very thing that had brought you pain. Especially not to help a murderer, who had killed the man, who had been your only friend, just hours before. Hours? Days? How long had it been since then? Right now, you couldn't focus on that. Your nails dig into your palms as you shift between screams and groans of pain. You take a ragged breath when the pain cuts off abruptly. Kylo Ren lowers his hand once more and continues to stare.

"I..." anger fills your eyes, "...will not be intimidated by some creature in a mask. You're a psychotic murderer. I mean really. How ugly do you have to be to want to hide behind that piece of scrap metal? You-"

You are cut off by Kylo Ren thrusting two fingers into your mouth. He presses them against your tongue, pushing down your jaw until it softly clicks. You choke and gag at the taste of the leather in your mouth.

"I told you to keep your mouth shut." He says dangerously.

You do the only thing you could think of. You close your mouth forcefully, biting down as hard as you could on his fingers. He hisses in pain and rips his fingers free. With a sudden motion, his gloved hand goes flying across your face. You yelp at the sharp sting of the leather on your cheek. When you slowly look up at him, there are hot tears in your eyes and a red mark burning on your skin.

Kylo Ren points angrily at you. "I don't usually use physical force in this way, but I will not hesitate to do so again. Enjoy the evening without dinner."

"I'm not useful to you!" Your voice scratches in your throat as you practically wail. "What do you want with me?"

"How did you do it?" He asks instead.

Your head falls back against the metal in defeat as a sob frees itself from your dry lips. "Do what?"

"You know." Ren grits out. The leather of his gloves squeaks in time with his frustration. "What you did in the casino."

"I don't understand."

"Foolish girl. You used the Force against me. You think you've left it all behind but your abilities have merely been hidden away. By you."  He begins to pace in circles around you like a predator toying with its prey.

"I haven't done anything," you almost plead. "They're gone."

"You're scared. Frightened of what you can do. You're terrified of the past because it has hurt you, wounded you like an animal. So you retreat like one. I'm going to unlock your potential with or without your help. Until then, you will stay here, locked away."

You couldn't argue back as he turns on his heel and storms out of the room. The door slides shut after him with a high-pitched hiss. As your head falls back against the metal plate, you feel your tears freely slide down your face. Terror grips you as you twist in the restraints. What was he going to do to you?