~Disobey~

After your night with Kess, you knew there were going to be consequences. It was only a matter of time before Ren found out. If he got angry, you knew that you had been right all along. That he still wanted you. If he didn't react then he was true to his word. This wasn't a fun little game you played to test his obedience to his master. This was a dirty game you played to test Ren's nerves. You came to realize that you wanted him to punish you. You wanted him to mess up your body again. Deep down you hoped it would become a regular thing.

You also didn't want to mess with poor Kess's feelings. Immediately after you two had slept together, you came to a mutual agreement that you would be friends. It would be damaging to your future image in the First Order to have an affair with a Stormtrooper and Kess had already missed two shifts in a row because of you. You were very fortunate that you had found someone so understanding and you had already grown fond of each other. As close as you two had already grown, you didn't want to tell him about you and Ren just yet. Especially since he had told you how quickly rumors spread on the Finalizer. It wasn't that you didn't trust Kess not to tell anyone, but you couldn't risk anything. Ren would beat your ass if he ever found out you had said something. All you had to do now... was wait.

~

Kylo Ren was fuming. He already knew exactly what had happened between you and another man. Your connection in the Force made that possible. Sometime last night, he had felt your Force energy branching out to him, allowing him to feel your emotions. All he felt was pleasure. You had purposely reached out to him while you were having sex with another man. At first, Ren was fighting against his own emotions. He desperately wanted to move on and not give a shit about who you slept with. It shouldn't have been any of his concern. But the thought of another man inside of you was enough to make him want to destroy the entire ship. He had barely slept that night just because of you. And now he was cooped up.

He was stuck in a boring meeting with a bunch of boring people talking about boring subjects. Politics weren't exactly his cup of tea, but most of the time he was able to sit through it attentively. Now he could hardly sit still at all. You were on his mind, haunting him like a ghost. No. You were buzzing around his head like a noisy little fly. Only this fly was also toying with his emotions. Ren had to constantly remind himself that he swore an oath to the Supreme Leader, to his master. He was only to give in to his desires, or rather you, once. This was a one time thing which meant it shouldn't have been bothering him. Right? Wrong. He knew his master was going to be furious if he ever found out that his apprentice had run back to you. Well then, Ren thinks huffily, I'm just going to have to keep Snoke from finding out. One more time wouldn't hurt anybody.

"Ren?" A cold voice interrupts his thoughts.

The voice belonged to a man that Kylo Ren despised with every bone in his body. General Hux. Just the sight of the man was enough to make him want to throw himself into deep space. Hux had a face that was just... punchable. He had pale, cold skin and his face was always twisted into a sneer or smug smirk of some kind. His red hair was slicked back perfectly without a single hair out of place and his robes were always pristine. What a kiss-ass, Ren thinks with a scowl.

"What are your thoughts on the matter?" Hux's pale blue-green eyes dig into him.

Kylo Ren's teeth grit together. He didn't want to talk about this! He just wanted to storm into your room and deal you his 'punishment.' "Star Killer Base is none of my concern at the moment."