~Vader~

When you wake up the next morning, you realize that you were still in Kylo's quarters. As you sit up groggily and rub the sleep out of your eyes, you gaze around the room curiously. Unfortunately your masked commander was nowhere to be found. You toss back the inky black blanket and sit up, rubbing your sore thighs as you wince. Then it hits you. Had he slept in the same bed as you? That seemed unlikely; the mask would be uncomfortable to sleep in and he wouldn't dare risk showing you his face again. It was a bold move last night and now you were slightly regretting your previous choices.

Chills spread across your skin as you rise from the bed, pulling the blanket around your shoulders. It drags at your heels as you walk around the room. For whatever reason, you felt at home. Like it was comfortable and you were safe in the confines of his quarters. A sense of security did come with being the mighty Kylo Ren's apprentice. He wouldn't let anything happen to you because you were 'valuable' to the 'First Order.' Truthfully there were times when you wondered what he thought of you. If you were just some girl he could fuck or if you really truly meant something to him.

You didn't know why you were so desperate for validation from him. After all, he killed Xian and Ben, was keeping you from Kess, kidnapped you, and forced you to join the Order. The fact that you had warmed up to him so quickly was a little unsettling to you. The Force 'dyad' you two shared must have had something to do with it. You were familiarizing yourself with both him and the First Order faster than you had hoped, but perhaps this wasn't so bad. The Order promised you an outlet for your growing power and a place among them. A place where you mattered. A place where you could get all of your answers.

Your curious eyes catch your reflection as you pass by a small mirror hanging on Kylo's wall. It was a little amusing to think about him looking in the mirror to make sure he looked alright, but he was human under all of that darkness. You wince softly at your reflection, seeing just how tousled and rough you appeared. Kylo had made a mess of both your body and your hair. Your digits gingerly graze the dark marks left by his lips on your jaw, neck, and collarbone. You tug on your nightgown to inspect the rest of your body, groaning at the sight of the love bites on your hips and upper thighs. He certainly had done a number on you. A sigh escapes your slightly puffy lips and you push open a door you could only assume to be his bathroom. Letting the blanket fall carelessly at your feet, you turn on the water and lean down, splashing it on your face. Your gaze lowers to the sleek black drawers built into the counter beneath the sink. Normally you weren't one to poke through other people's belongings, but your curiosity was getting the better of you.

The drawer pops open smoothly as you press your cold fingers against it, revealing its messy contents. Sheesh. Turns out Kylo Ren wasn't very organized with his smaller belongings. It wouldn't hurt to clean it up a bit, would it? You bite your lip and begin to sift through the little bottles and nick-knacks, setting them upright and returning them to their little white baskets. You were making steady progress with the drawers and you were so focused, that you didn't hear the door to Ren's quarters opening with a hiss. It wasn't until he was at the bathroom door that it was too late.

"What are you doing?" His deep voice rumbles angrily, scaring the life out of you.

You practically leap away from the drawers. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be nosy. I was just washing my face and-"

Kylo leans in and yanks you out of the bathroom. He stares down at your widened eyes staring in horror into the slits of his mask. "You should know better. That was a foolish thing to do, pet. Fortunately for you, it's something to discuss for later. You're a part of the First Order now, which means it's only fitting for you to be present when the weapon sets its target on the Republic systems."