~Desires~

You are woken up by a fist hammering on your door. With a small groan, you groggily sit up and run a hand through your messy morning hair. A scowl crosses your face when the loud knocking continues. It wouldn't have been Ren; he didn't exactly have a preference for knocking and would have stormed right in. It must have been an officer or a Stormtrooper. You toss your blanket aside and drag yourself toward the door, pressing the button on the touch-screen panel to open it up. Sure enough, a Stormtrooper was standing right outside. You feel his judging eyes looking you up and down beneath his white helmet. You fight back the urge to knock the bucket right off his head for checking you out like that.

"The commander requires your presence in the training room. His orders are for you to arrive in the next fifteen minutes or he will drag you there himself." The Stormtrooper doesn't wait for your response. He turns on his heel and stands beside the door. Apparently he was going to escort you there.

The door slides shut and you rub your tired eyes. Surely it was much too early for training. What were you even supposed to wear? Your choices were very limited since more than half of your clothes were exact copies of one another. You settle on another black t-shirt, leggings, and cloth boots. It was bland, but you didn't have to impress anyone with your fashion choices. Not yet anyways. You brush your teeth quickly and run a hairbrush through your tangles, now in deep thought about the events of yesterday.

The lust and arousal you had felt made you annoyed. You were mostly annoyed with your body for responding in such a way--for betraying you--especially around a man who could read your thoughts and feel your emotions. As you shake the thought away, you glance at the clock that showed galactic standard time. Although you couldn't read that version very well, you knew your fifteen minutes was nearly over. You curse under your breath and rush out the door, turning expectantly to the Stormtrooper.

As the two of you walk down the corridors, you begin to overthink everything. Panic begins to fill you. You would have to learn all of these hallways and sections sooner rather than later. And what if Ren expected you to start fighting today? What if he sensed your emotions last night and he was disgusted? Why am I so worried, you think angrily. I shouldn't care what he thinks of me. It's not like it's my fault that my body responded that way. You scold yourself silently for your lack of self-control. As you turn the corner, your heart begins to race. There was a single set of blaster doors at the end of the hall. That must have been it. The Stormtrooper stops by the door and gestures for you to enter. You take a deep breath as it slides open for you.

Your breath catches in your throat at the sight of it. It was massive. You had pictured a small room with equipment and mats and low ceilings, but this? You never expected this. The ceiling must have been at least twenty or thirty feet above your head. Everything was sleek and black, with red lighting around the ceiling. One wall held tall shelves filled with weaponry, weights, and other things you couldn't even identify. The wall furthest from you had a massive window that gave a beautiful view into the empty vastness of space. Most of the floor was a sleek black material like the rest of the ship, but a black sprung floor had been placed in the middle. You guessed it was for combat training so nobody seriously injured themselves with a fall. To your surprise, you weren't alone with Ren. There were six other men along with him. They wore intimidating black armor, but no masks. Their masks had been placed on a long bench alongside towels and water bottles. It was no surprise that Ren was still wearing his.

You approach the commander quickly, eying the men rather nervously. "I didn't mean to be late. Who are they?"

"My Knights of Ren." He replies flatly. "Don't let it happen again."