~Truth~

Everything was cold and uncomfortable when you woke up. It almost felt like... like you were chained up again in the interrogation room. Your brain catches up and your eyes snap open. You immediately look down and gasp at the sight of the metal restraints around your wrists and ankles. Why were you here? Why would Kylo do this to you again? Kylo. Your heart shatters into pieces and it felt as though your galaxy was momentarily slowing down. Everything he had told you was a lie. Kylo Ren was a lie. It was just as Snoke had said; a child in a mask. He was Ben Solo. Your Ben Solo. The boy everyone told you was dead. The boy who broke your heart and left you behind. How could he do this to you?

You flinch as the door to the interrogation room slides open. There he was. He was walking into the room without his mask on. The face of the boy you thought was dead stood out to you clearer than ever before. Every beauty mark on his peach skin was just where you remembered them. His full, pink lips looked just as soft as the last time you had seen him. There were only two differences now. The horrible black scar that ran down his face and the look in his eyes. Gone were the eyes of a curious, happy young man who ran his mouth too much and always seemed to have a joke. They were replaced by eyes filled with pain, hatred, and sorrow. They weren't the eyes you knew.

Kylo stops in front of you. Ben stops in front of you. You didn't even know what to call him. Well, you could think of one thing. "Monster."

He flinches. "I deserve that."

His voice was nearly enough to make you melt at his feet. It was deep and smooth. You force yourself to stay strong. "You deserve everything that's coming to you. You're a liar. How could you do this to me? Ben..."

"Don't call me that." Kylo snaps as he reaches for the button to unlock your restraints.

You slowly get down from the leaning metal plate, your eyes trained on him. "I thought you were dead. Everyone told me you were dead. You told me you were dead. You left me." Your voice was beginning to grow louder. "You left me behind at the burning Temple. I thought you were killed in the accident."

He shifts. "I... I caused the accident. That was me. Didn't you ever stop to wonder why you were the only one that survived? I spared you."

"How generous." You scoff. "You broke my heart. I abandoned everything I knew because of you. And now I find out that you're alive and you've been masquerading as some dark lord? You ripped me away from my life twice!"

"I did what I had to do."

A beat. Then everything explodes around you. You storm angrily towards him and before you can stop yourself, your hand goes flying. You deliver a sharp slap right across his face, sending him stumbling back and hitting the wall from the sheer force. Kylo's full lips part as he stares at you, his chest heaving. His leather-encased fingers graze the throbbing red mark you had left on his cheek.

"I hate you!" You scream as tears pour down your face. The pain brewing inside of you was unimaginable. "You're a liar! You're a monster! Fuck you! You tore everything I had away from me! I sacrificed everything because you made me believe you were dead! And you have the audacity to pluck me off Canto Bight all these years later to take me in as your apprentice? Are you kriffing kidding me?" You shove him hard, slamming him back against the wall. Kylo had gone completely silent. "Y-You slept with me! And you don't give a damn! You don't give a flying fuck about me or my life!"

This seemed to strike a nerve. Kylo catches you by the wrist. "Why do you think I got you back? The Force connected us and I stopped at nothing to get you back! What I did was necessary!"