~3~

Sam's pov

I woke up to Stormy liking my face it was disgusting but I was giggling. I got up with a long and much needed stretch. I got some food for Stormy and went to go get clothes I grabbed shorts that weren't too short but we're pretty short and a hoodie I got in the shower and when I was finished I made waffles with a bowl of fruit on the side. I took Stormy on a walk and I didn't stop at a park cause I was gonna drop Stormy off back home and go look for different ones.

I dropped Stormy off and I grabbed a small backpack and put my keys wallet phone and Band-Aids just in case I fall. I'm going on my bike because today is a nice day. While I was riding my bike I passed the park that I went to the past few days. I seen the cute boy trying a new trick so I stopped to see if he would land it but he failed and got back up to try again when he did he fell and got a cut on his hand. I gasped and ran over and asked if he's ok. "A-are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine it's just a scratch it'll heal." He said. I rolled my eyes cause it was obviously a cut not a scratch. I grabbed my water bottle and cleaned his hand and put a pink band-aid on it. He looked at it and chuckled. "W-what?" I asked. "Nothing, are you my personal nurse or something?" I giggled and blushed a little so I hid my face in my sweater paws. "Aww someone's embarrassed." He said. I whined a little and turned around to leave. Before I could he grabbed my wrist. "My name's Colby by the way." "S-sam." "Are you new here I seen you around here a couple times but I didn't recognize you?" He asked. "Y-yeah I am, I just m-moved in the apartment building a-around the corner." "Really!? I live there too!" O-oh that's cool!" "Do you come here often or what?" He asked "I came for my new puppy, I was just looking for new parks today to see which ones best but stopped when I seen you fall." I giggled at the end. What about you?" "Oh yeah" he chuckled "I come here to skate all the time. Also your stutters gone!" "Oh looks like it is." I giggled again I started to blush again so I hid my face with my sweater paws. "Dont be embarrassed." He chuckled "Do you wanna exchange numbers to hang out sometime?" "S-sure." I gave him my phone and he put his contact as Colbs 🖤 he gave me his and I put mine as Sammy he looked at it and frowned. "W-whats wrong?" He grabbed his phone back and put a '🖤' at the end of my name "that's better." I giggled "I-i have to go back home and check on my dog." "Okay see you around. Bye" "Bye"

I got back home and Stormy came running at me I crouched down and opened my arms and he jumped and me and started liking my face. I giggled and got knocked down on the floor. I fed him and he ate some and came back to me with a rope in his mouth I took it and decided to teach him tug of war since it's a rope and not a ball. He got the hang of it super fast and I let him win most of the time. He soon got tired so we both stopped and got on the couch I turned on the TV and my phone went off.

Colbs 🖤: hey :)

Sammy 🖤: hey

Colbs 🖤: whatcha doing

Sammy 🖤: really small talk boring 😴

Colbs 🖤: sorry I'm just bored wanna hang out

Sammy 🖤: no, I'm tired maybe later?

Colbs 🖤: ughh your boring

Sammy 🖤: sorry about that goodnight

Colbs 🖤: ok goodnight

When he texted me to hang out I really wanted to but I got nervous so I said no and I'm actually really bored. I have to now sit here all bored instead but my little in me got too nervous. I guess I'll order some pizza and get ready for bed.