~72~

Sam

"N-no I not g-goin" I cry out as Colby tries getting me ready for school he sighs "baby you have to go someday" I shake my head "I-i d-dwo onwine" "baby.." he sits next to me "if you do online I won't be with you" I let out a sob "w-woo dwo i-it too" he shakes his head softly and grabs my hand rubbing the back of it "you can do online but.. I'm not" "no!" He frowns and pulls me in his lap and I hug him tight burying my head in his neck and he rubs my back laying his head on mine "I'm sorry baby" "p-wease" I sob he sighs and continues calming me down.
He cups my cheeks wiping my tears "I want be wif woo" I say sadly "then come to school with me" I shake my head whimpering making him frown "how about we talk to the principal about changing our classes so we're together" I nod slowly and he kisses my forehead "let's get you dressed" I sigh and get up and I change into his hoodie and some skinny jeans and I grab my backpack and my phone and walk out going to the kitchen where Colby is and he puts me on the counter and kisses my head and I smile and go on my phone "eat baby" he hands me a poptart "tanks" he nods and he eats the other one.
I'm scrolling through my phone on twitter and I have Colby help me what they say for some of them since I can read a little. I go on the trending one and I try reading the first one but I have troubles "daddy what it say" I show him my phone and he reads it to himself and his face drops I furrow my brows "daddy" I tilt my head "uh it's Kat's.. she uh said something and put proof.." I tilt my head still confused "it says that... your a little and.. it has proof" "w-what" I look at my phone again and I see pictures and videos of me as a little. Colby cups my cheeks "don't cry baby" he says and wipes the few tears that fell I turn off my phone and put it down and Colby takes me off the counter and hugs me and I hug back.
He pulls away and I look up at him sadly and he frowns and pecks my lips "I'm sorry baby" I sigh and grab my backpack and put it on putting my phone in my back pocket and Colby grabs my hand and we walk to school.

We get to school and I grip onto Colby's hand tightly with both my hands and move closer to him seeing everyone look at me Colby sighs and we walk to the others. We get they are talking to Kat and laughing "hi Sammy!" Tara says I smile "hi" the others greet us and start talking again. "Loser!" Someone yells and starts laughing and I whimper and hug Colby's arm and everyone sighs "I'm sorry bubba" Jake sighs and the others nod agreeing and Kat does too and I glare at her "it woo fault!" I yell "what" she says nervously "meanie" "Sam it's not her fault" Corey says and I glare at him "guys it is she posted something on twitter look at it if you don't believe us" Colby says "no I didn't you don't need to look" Kat says I furrow my brows and push her "wier!" The others gasp as they see the post "S-sam please I-im sorry" I huff and push her again "gwet away!" "n-no" I glare at her and go back to Colby and he hugs me rubbing my back "Katrina go" I hear Devyn say "I-im sor-" "no you shouldn't have done that you knew what he went through before" "p-please" "Katrina go" Elton says angrily making me whimper and Colby holds me tighter soon there wasn't anymore yelling and then someone else wraps there arms around me and I move my face from Colby's chest and everyone else joins in the hug and I smile a little. We pull away and Colby holds my hand I smile and we all talk.
"Sam" someone calls I look over and see the principal "can you come with me please" I whimper "can I come with him" Colby asks she nods and we go with her going to her office.

We get to her office and we sit down "are you actually a little" she asks looking at me I whimper nodding she smiles a little "I'm guessing Colby's your caregiver" I nod smiling making Colby chuckle "would you feel better if he's in all your classes with you" I nod fast making them laugh and I pout crossing my arms the principal shakes her head with a smile and goes on her computer and Colby pokes my nose making me giggle "Colby you'll be in his classes now" "yay!" I cheer cover my mouth right away blushing now embarrassed the principal laughs a bit "you guys can go to class now before your late" "ok thank you" Colby says standing up "c'mon" he says to me I nod and grab his hand and we go to the door "bye bye" I say waving to the principal out of habit as we leave.
We get to Colby's locker and he grabs his things "Sam" I look over and see the football players I whimper and back away "ba- oh" Colby says seeing them, one guy stepped forward "no!" I yell going closer to Colby grabbing his arm and all of them frown "we're sorry for what we did yesterday" he says I glare at them Colby grabs my hand and pulls me away and they all sigh and murmured things and we walk to class.