~54~

Sam's pov

I wake up feeling warmth and I cuddle into it and I realize its Colby and turn around pulling the blanket up "baby stop moving" he mumbles holding me tight "sowwy" I whisper and I nuzzle my head in his chest and he pulls me close I smile and slowly fall back asleep. I wake up again being moved "sorry I had to move" Colby says his voice raspy and I whine slightly Colby's arm wraps around me and I cuddle into him and he rubs my back slowly I nuzzle my head in his chest and fall back to sleep. I wake up again fully and I rub my eyes with a small yawn and I go to sit up but Colby tightens his grip I giggle and look up at him and he's asleep still I turn and face away from him and he pulls me close holding tight and I reach for his phone and play a game. I soon get bored of playing games and I go on Disney plus and put it to where I can still hear it but it won't be too loud to where it will wake Colby up.

I'm in the middle of the third movie and Colby starts to move taking his arm from around me away he groans and sits up and I look at him and giggle "morning sweepyhead" I sit up and pause the movie he chuckles a bit "what time is it" I look at the time "two firty" he nods and wraps his arms around me nuzzling his head in my neck and I giggle and sit in his lap and he wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head back in my neck I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. We stayed like this for a while and we finally pulled away and he pecked my lips "I hungy" "you didn't eat" "no I stay in bed wif woo" "aww" he cood "why didn't you get up" "woo wouldn't let mwe" I giggled slightly he chuckled "right, let's get food" he pecked my lips once more and we got up and he slipped on a shirt and I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me and colby laughed at me "c'mon" he said and went to the door and I followed.

"About time!" Jake said "it was him!" I giggled pointing at Colby "hm ok" "whateber" I sighed and went to a cupboard grabbing a poptart and sat down at the table with my knees up cuddled into the blanket and I ate the poptart. Colby came and sat next to me and talked to Jake. Stormy went underneath the table and went on his hind legs and put his front legs up on the seat I giggled and put my poptart down and picked him up and sat him next to me and he went under the blanket and sat down and had his head poking out like me and I giggled and pat his head and grabbed my poptart and finishing it. I grabbed the stuffie that was in the table and held it nuzzling my head in it and I heard 'awws' and I nuzzled my head further and whined slightly "aw baby" Colby cood ruffling my hair I giggled "daddyyy" I whine pushing his hand away he chuckled and kissed my head

I put my stuffie down and I reached over and grabbed a coloring book along with crayons and I started to color. I finish coloring the page and I put the crayon back and giggled "daddy wook!" I hold up the book showing him it he looks at it and smiles "it's good baby" I smile and put it back on the table and I look back at him and he's talking again and I turn in the seat so I'm facing him and I wrap around him from the side he chuckles and wraps his arm around me and kisses my head and I smile and close my eyes and he starts to talk again. I yawn and nuzzle my head in his chest and hold him tightly and he rubs my back gently I open my eyes and look up at him and scan his face with my eyes and my eyes land on his lips watching them move swiftly as he talks and I smile slightly when a smile forms on his face as he laughs showing his straight white teeth. He looks down at me and smiles and kisses my forehead and I giggle and nuzzle my head in his chest making him laugh slightly "daddy" "yeah baby" "when we be dere" "I don't know why don't you ask Elton" "otay" I get up the blanket still wrapped around me and I walked to the front and I slide in the passenger seat "hey bud what's up" "When we be dere" "sometime today around 5 maybe if not definitely tomorrow" "otay!" I giggle and I get out of the seat and walk back to Colby smiling "so when will we be there" Colby asked "fwive o'tock if not tomowow" he nodded and I got in the seat next to him "baby let's get dressed" Colby said standing up and I made grabby hands so he picked me up and I wrapped around him and he went to the room.