~89~

Sam

"baby come here!" Colby yells as he chases me around the house "no!" I squeal and I turn the corner and get away "baby!" He yells again I look over my shoulder seeing him right there making me squeal with a small giggle and I turn again.
I look over my shoulder again and I furrow my brows not seeing him and I look back in front of me "gotcha!" He says grabbing me as he was now in front of me and I squeal "bath time" he says putting me on his hip and I pout "no baf time" he chuckled and goes up the stairs "no!" "Yes" "no! It no baf time it dwinner time!" He chuckles "yeah but you refused to take one before lunch so we're not leaving untill you take a bath" he explained putting me on the counter in the bathroom "nooo" I whine crossing my arms "you should've taken one earlier" he says closing the door and locking it "but I hungy" I huf "sorry baby" he chuckled slightly putting bath toys in the now soapy water. He takes me on the counter "no! I hungy!" "take a bath first" "no I hungy!" "The more you refuse the longer your gonna have to wait to eat" he says making me gasp "I take baf now!" He chuckles with a nod and he helps undress me "hungyyy" I whine as I step through my pants but he ignores me and takes off my panties "ok get in" he says "I hungy" I pout whining "baby get in" he says impatiently and stern "hungy!" I pout "I know baby but your making it longer then it needs to be" "uh uh" "yes huh, you made me chase you for 30 minutes and we were gonna leave after the bath and now it's been an hour" I whine pouting "hungy" I mumble sadly "baby.. I know I am too just take the bath" I whine looking down still pouting he sighs "baby get in" "no!" He groans rubbing his face "fine, we can get ice cream after" I gasp excitedly "weally!?" "Yes only if you take the bath" I huff "otay" "alright let's get you in the bath" I nod and I get in the bath and he helps wash my hair.

-

"Done" Colby says after he finished tying my shoes "t'mon!!" I squeal grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the room "baby stop pulling me" he chuckles "no! I hungy!" He sighs and he pulls me back and picks me up "huwy!!" I yell as he walks and he laughs and keeps walking going down the stairs "daddy huwy I gonna die!" "stop overreacting baby" "I not! huwy!" "Finally! I'm starving!" Jake yells as he gets down the stairs "yes! C'mon!" Tara yells and they run out the door Jake grabbing his keys on the way out "daddy huwy!!" I yell as keeps walking "huwy!!!" "baby stop" he says stern "goooo" I whine he puts me down as he gets outside and I run to Jakes car getting in the back. Colby gets in not long after and Jake
pulls out. "where are we eating" Jake asks "tender greens" Colby says "nooo" I whine "sounds good to me" Jake says going in the direction of it and I pout crossing my arms leaning back "baby stop whining we're getting ice cream like you wanted" I huff looking out the window and Colby reaches over and grabs my hand interlocking our fingers and I smile a little.
We get to tender greens and Jake parks the car "food!!" I squeal opening the door and they laugh a bit and we all get out and head inside. We get our table and we look at the menus and I look at the pictures seeing if anything looks good since I can't read. "Baby find anything yet" "no" I huff and they laugh a little "you've been looking for a while bubba" I ignore him "sa-" I cut Tara off by gasping "dis!" I squeal pointing at the picture "of course" Colby chuckles "it's the mac and cheese isn't it" Tara asks "yep!" I squeak and they laugh "ready to order now" the waiter asks coming over for the second time and we order.

"yay!" I squeal grabbing a fork "you can say that again" Jake says and starts eating "yay!" I say again and they laugh "didn't mean for you to actually do it bubba" I giggle and take a bite of my food and we all
talk joking around.
"daddy bafroom pwease" I whine putting my fork down he nods and stands up and I stand up after "over there baby" he points to them "tanks!" I squeak and rush to them.
I walk to the door and I gasp remembering I forgot to wash my hands and I turn around and go to the sink and wash my hands. I wave my hands in the air drying them and I wipe my hands on my shirt drying them completely I look up hearing the door close and I whimper seeing Brennen and he smirks evilly at me and walks towards me and I whimper backing up. My back soon hits the wall and I whimper as Brennen chuckles dryly "why so scared" he asks making me whimper "I'm not gonna hurt you" I whimper backing further to the wall as he gets close he caresses my cheek making me flinch at the contact and he chuckles "p-wease" I whimper tears brimming my eyes he grabs my hips harshly making me whimper and he smashes his lips against mine and I try pulling away tears falling he pulls away and tears are falling fast down my cheeks "stop moving" he says darkly and I let out a sob and he chuckles and goes to my neck "no!" I choke out struggling against him "s-stop!!" I scream and push him off of me and he slams me against the wall "don't tell me what to do!" I whimper and he slams me against the wall again "got it!" I whimper and tightly close my eyes as he knees me in the stomach "don't tell anyone about this" he says slamming me in the wall again "got it!" He yells and I nod slowly "now wipe your fucking tears and go back daddy" he chuckled slamming me in the wall once more even harder and I let out a strangled cry and he leaves the bathroom.

I get up from the floor and I wipe my tears and I go to the sink and I let out a sob and rinse my face off. I grab a paper towel and dry my face and I look in the mirror again and I sigh deeply and I leave the bathrooms going back to the table. "Sammy what took you so long" Tara asks as Colby sits back down "I no no" I shrug taking a bite of my food "bubba you ok you sound like you were crying" Jake asks worried "yep I otay" I force out a fake giggle and he smiles nodding and I hear Colby sigh and I furrow my brows and look up at him "woo otay daddy" I ask tilting my head and he smiles a little "I'm ok baby" I nod with a smile and I go back to eating. Colby places a hand on my thigh rubbing it gently and I smile and we continue talking and finish eating.
We get up after paying and we leave going in the car "ice ceam!!" I squeal as Jake pulls out and they laugh. Colby grabs my hand interlocking our fingers rubbing the back of it with his thumb and I smile looking up at him and he smiles back and pecks my lips and I lay my head on his shoulder.
We get inside the ice cream place and we order what we want and we head back to the car and eat them while Jake drives back home.

-

We get home and I go to the living room and go on the love sac curling in a ball pulling a blanket over me. "Baby" Colby says pulling the blanket off my head "hi daddy" he smiles with a small laugh "what are you doing" I shrug and he shakes his head with a small smile and picks me up and I wrap around him "wanna go play" I smile "wes pwease!" He smiles and kisses my head and goes up to the playroom. He puts me down "go play" I pout "woo no pway wif mwe" "not right now Elton needs help with something" "oh otay" he smiles a little and pecks my lips "I'll come up when I'm done" "yay!" I giggle and he laughs slightly and I peck his lips once more and run off to the toys "I love you baby" "loves woo too!" I squeal and he smiles and leaves closing the door
and I play.
My mind drifts off to when Brennen kissed me and I start to cry and I let out a sob and drop my toys and I get up and go to our room and curl in a ball under the covers. "baby" I hear Colby call and I wipe my face quickly and I get off the bed and hide under it "baby" Colby calls coming in and he sighs closing the door and I hear him walk away and I get out from under the bed and I leave the room going in the bathroom and I rinse my face and dry it. After I go back to the playroom and go to the table and start coloring "baby!" Colby calls from downstairs "toming!" I call back and I put down my crayon and I go downstairs "daddy!" I squeal hugging him "baby where were you" he asks picking me up "todoring!" I squeak "you sure" he asks confused "yep! I todor doggie!" He smiles and kisses my cheek and I giggle "well do you want to watch movies and cuddle now" he asks going up the stairs "wes!!" I squeal and he smiles "let's clean up the playroom first" "otay" I huff as he puts me down as we get there and he chuckles and we put away the toys.
"Done!!" I squeal and grab his hand dragging him to the room and I let go of his hand and shut the door "I change!" I say going to the closet and I grab shorts and a onesie and I go to Colby by the bed "daddy hep!" I hold it out and he chuckles a little and helps me change. I get on the bed after I get changed and I grab my stuffie and hug it "wittle mermaid" I ask tilting my head "of course baby" I smile and he goes to it but doesn't play it "daddyyy" I whine "sorry but can I ask you something" I furrow my brows "what it" "answer honestly, ok" "otay" "promise" "I pwomise!" He nods and pulls me in his lap with a sigh "woo otay daddy" I ask tilting my head he nods "ok.. can you tell me what happened at tender greens when you went to the bathroom" "nofin" I say scared he sighs "I know that's a lie baby" "no not" "yes it is, tell the truth" he says stern and I frown looking down "sowwy" I mumble "what happened" he ask softer and I shake my head holding back my tears "ok.. tell me this, was it Brennen" I nod letting a couple tears fall "hey baby don't cry please" he says cupping my cheeks and wiping the tears "what did he do" "n-nof-" "honestly baby" I let out a sob and dig my head in his neck "shhh it's ok baby" he soothes
rubbing my back.
"what did he do baby" he asks a bit after I stopped crying pulling away and I sigh "he push mwe in wall a wot an knee mwe in tummy" he nods "anything else" more tears brim my eyes remembering it "hey hey baby it's ok I won't be mad" he says wiping them before they fell "w-wes woo wiw" he shakes his head "I won't" I sigh nodding "he kiss mwe" I say quietly tears falling down my cheeks again and he lets out a growl his eyes turning grey then back to blue and he hugs me "it's ok baby it's not your fault" I nod letting out a sob "I-i ch-eated" I sob "no, no you didn't baby" "w-wes I d-id" I sob "did you kiss back" "n-o" "then you didn't cheat baby" I nod letting out a sob hugging him tighter and he tightens his grip on me too calming down.

He calms me down and I pull away and he cups my cheeks wiping the tears "did he do anything else" I shake my head "promise" I nod with a sigh and I hug him again "tan we watch wittle mermaid now" "of course baby" I smile and get off his lap and he lays down playing it and I cuddle in his side and fall asleep halfway through the movie.