~4~

This is a filler while in the park but in Colby's pov enjoy :)

I woke up to my phone going off it was Jake he was asking me if I wanted to skate I said yes. He told me to meet him there in 30 so I grabbed some clothes and hopped in the shower I only took 15 minutes so I wouldn't be late. I made a bowl of cereal and I grabbed my skateboard and I skated to the park. When I was heading there I seen a blondie that was here the other day I never seen him before that day when I looked over he was looking over but looked away quickly. I smiled go myself and walked through the park gates and met up with Jake. "Hey brother!" He said walking towards me. "Hey man!" "Let me show you a cool trick I learned it's pretty long but just sit there and watch." He said pointing to a bench. "Ugh is this why you wanted me to come?" I said while sitting down and whining a bit. "Stop whining and watch me." "Ok." He started doing the trick and it wasn't too bad I lost interest and started looking around. I looked over at a tree that was near the skate ramps and the was the blondie playing with his dog I was staring for a little but then he looked over and just in time Jake came over. "How'd you like my trick?" "Eh it was alright." "Alright!?! You weren't paying attention were you?" "Um.." "wow what was so important that you didn't watch??" I chuckled and I glanced at the tree I didn't think Jake saw but he did. "Ohh I see go talk to him." "What!?? No!" He chuckled "Well why not take chances this could be the only chance you have." "Uh I guess but I-" before I could finish he interrupted "whatever let's just skate then I'll show you my trick another time." He said while chuckling "ok but why don't you show me now." "Wait really!?! Will you pay attention this time?" "Yes dude now go." I said chuckling. He went back and it took about a minute and it wasn't a bad trick. "So how was it?" "It could be better if I did it" "ha I'd like to see you try" "okay give me tommorow to learn it and I'll show you the next day." "Okay if you say so." We started to skate some more and I was practicing the trick a little but then it started to get late so we headed home.

I was heading home but I decided to stop a tender greens for dinner. I ate my food and I got home and I changed into some joggers and my mind drifted off to the blonde and I soon fell asleep with him on my mind.

Next chapter will be another filler in the park :)