~70~

Sam

I wake up to the alarm going off and I hear Colby groan and he starts moving I whine and hold him tighter he chuckled slightly and then the alarm stops and he pulls me on his lap and I nuzzle my head in his neck and he wraps his arms around me tightly resting his head on mine "baby we need to get ready" "wait" I whine holding him tighter he hums and we stay like this in silence.
"Ok baby" I sigh and pull away and look up at him "do we have to go" he nods I sigh again and get off the bed and he gets off after and I change into black jeans with ripped knees with a crop top and white shoes and Colby changes into black jeans with chains and a hoodie. "Let's get some food" I nod and we leave the room and go in the kitchen and we make a bowl of cereal.
I finish eating and put my dishes in the sink and I grab Stormys bowls and put food and water in them and put them back on the floor and he starts eating I pat his head and go to the room and grab my phone and backpack and go back to the kitchen putting my bag by the door and I sit on the counter and go on my phone. Colby comes and puts his hands on my hips I smile and put my phone down and look up at him he smiled and pecks my lips "you ready" "yeah" he nods and takes me off the counter and I put my phone in my back pocket and grab my backpack and put it on and I go to Colby and wrap my arms around his neck he chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist and he kisses my head "let's go" "no" "baby" I giggle and hold him tighter he chuckles and picks me up and I wrap my legs around him "are you really going to make me carry you" I nod and look at him he shakes his head smiling I giggle and peck his lips "I'll carry you but go on my back" "ok" I get off him and I get on his back "now are you ready" "yeah" I giggle he chuckles and leaves the apartment and walks to school.

"Baby move your hands" Colby says as I cover his eyes "no" I giggle "left!" He chuckles and goes left walking carefully "right!" He turns right and starts walking "stop!" He stops and I uncover his eyes now by the others "did you carry him the whole way" Corey asks with a chuckle "yeah" Colby says putting me down "guys!!" Tara squeals running over and we all look at her questionably "what" Jake asks "surprise!" We hear behind us and we turn around "KAT!" Devyn squeals running over and jumping in her arms hugging her and everyone hugs her and I go up to her and hug her but she pushes me off and glares at me I frown and she rolls her eyes and talks with the others I sigh and go to Colby and he grabs my hand and rubs the back of it with his thumb and he kisses my head "Sam you ok" Corey asks I nod "are you sure" he asks worried "he said he's fine" Kat says annoyed I sigh "we're gonna head to class" Colby says and we walk away.

We get to his locker and he grabs his things and then we get to class and no one's in here not even the teacher and we go to the back where we normally sit "I'm sorry baby" he says as I put my bag down I turn and hug him and he sighs sadly and hugs me back tightly and I nuzzle my head in his neck and he gently scratches my back and we stay hugging.
The bell rings and we pull away and he cups my cheeks caressing my cheek bone and I smile a little and he kisses me "ah! Get a room!" We pull away and I giggle and we look and see Jake covering his eyes Colby chuckles and we sit down "can I look now" "yes Jake" I say and he peeks through his hand and sighs of relief and comes over and sits down and then more people file in. Kat walks through the door and she gets seated next to Jake which is across from me I sigh quietly as she sits down and then the teacher starts teaching. I'm looking at my hands spinning my promise ring around my finger not paying attention "Sam!" The teacher yells I sigh and look up "what's the answer to number 4" Kat snickers and I roll my eyes "b" I say and look back at my hands playing with the ring again "how about numb-" "c" I cut him off "very well" he sighs and starts teaching. Colby grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers keeping our hands on the table rubbing the back of my hand he smiles at me and I smile back and lay my head on his shoulder and he kisses my head "aw how cute" Jake says I smile slightly "wait you guys are dating" Kat asks "yeah" Colby says with a smile and squeezes my hand looking back at the teacher and I see Kat give him a glare "do you know he's a little" she says smirking at me "yes we do and it's not nice to go telling other people someone's secret if they don't want anyone to know" Colby says a bit mad and Jake nods agreeing she rolls her eyes and continues paying attention.

-

I get to the lunch table and sit down next to colby and I join in to whatever they were talking about. Soon a tray gets placed down in between mine and Colby's and then Kat squeezes herself in between us "Kat there isn't any room there" Colby says annoyed "then Sam can move" I sigh and scoot over and I rest my head in my hand and grab my spoon and put it in the bowl of chili and mix it not eating it since I don't like it.
I was talking to Corey when water gets poured on me I gasp "Kat what the fuck!" "oops" she smirks "I don't care if you don't like me but just because I don't like you how you want me to doesn't mean you can bully me for it just stop" she scoffs and dumps more water on me "Kat!" Tara yells "I didn't mean to!" She lies I shake my head and stand up and grab my bowl of chili and dump it on her head "Sam!" She gasps "oops" I say innocently mimicking her and I grab my bag and leave the cafeteria. I get to the bathroom and I go through my bag and as I am the door opens "baby" I look over and Colby's now in here "are you ok" I nod and continue looking through my bag and I pull out another outfit and I go into a stall and change.
I get out of the stall and I put my old clothes in my bag and zip it up and Colby comes over to me and hugs me "I'm so sorry baby" I hug him back "it's not your fault" he nods and he pulls away "let's go home" I nod and he kisses me. I grab my bag and put it on and we get out of the bathroom.

We get back to the apartment and I go to the room and change into pajamas it being shorts and a tank top. I wrap a blanket around me and go to the living room where Colby is laying on the couch watching tv. I lay next to him cuddling into him wrapping the blanket around him putting my leg and arm around him he chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist tightly pulling me closer. He kisses my head and pulls me on top of him and he rubs my back and I nuzzle my head in his neck "I love you" I mumble in his neck "I love you too baby" I smile and look up at him and kiss him and he kisses back. We pull away and he smiles and pecks my lips I smile and put my head on his chest and we just cuddle and watch movies for the rest of the day.