~77~

Sam

I wake up due to being uncomfortable I groan in pain as I try to move and I sit up slowly and I grab my phone and check the time 6:00 I put my phone back down and decide to take a shower. I walk carefully over to my bag and I grab sweats and I go to the closet and grab Colby's hoodie and I go to the bathroom I put my clothes down and turn on the water and I take off my shirt slowly being careful not to move to fast. I look in the mirror seeing cuts and bruises all over my body I sigh and get in the shower the warm water feeling nice on my sore body.
I turn off the water and step out of the shower grabbing my towel and dry myself off I put on my underwear and when I put them on fully I hear a gasp and I look over to see Colby and he has tears brining his eyes "I'm so sorry baby" he hugs me careful not to hurt me "it's not your fault Colbs" I say and hug him back. I look up at him and he has tears rolling down his cheeks "Colbs.." I frown and cup his cheeks wiping his tears and more fall and I wipe them and peck his lips "don't cry I'm ok" he nods slowly and pulls me back in the hug and I hiss in pain "oh I'm sorry!" He says quick panicked and I smile a bit and hug him "it's ok" he hugs back putting his chin on my head. "Colbs" he hums "can you let go now" "no" he pulls me closer "Colbs I have to change" he looks down at me and I look up at him and he pecks my lips "I'll make breakfast" "pancakes!?" I ask exciedly he smiles "of course baby" I smile wide making him smile and he kisses my forehead "get dressed" I nod and he leaves and I change. I go to the room and put on socks and shoes and I grab my phone and backpack and go to the kitchen.

I go to the kitchen and put my things down and go to Colby and wrap my arms around him from the side "hi baby" he wraps an arm around me "hi" he kisses my head and we talk as he makes the pancakes. "Here baby" he hands me a plate "thank you" he nods and kisses my head and we eat. I finish and I put my dishes in the sink and I grab my backpack and put it on and wince from the pressure it puts on my bruises "baby.." he sighs "yeah" I look at him "let's not go to school" "why" "cause your sore and I want you to rest instead" I frown slightly "I'll be ok" he sighs "please baby.. your limping" "Colbs.. I'm not in that much pain" I say which isn't a lie but I know I'll be in pain later he sighs with a small nod "just please tell me if you hurt and we'll leave" I nod "ok I promise" he smiles a bit and hugs me and I hug back wincing a little "right.. let's go I guess" I nod and he grabs my hand and we walk to school.
We get to the others and they look at us "hey g- Sam your eye!" Devyn says and I sigh somehow forgetting that's there "your limping too" Tara says sadly I nod not wanting to talk about it and they notice and start talking about other things.

-

The bell rings and we leave the class and go to Colby's locker and I'm now in more pain then I was in the morning but I haven't said anything yet. "There you are!" We look over to see the principal and I furrow my brows confused "here show them to Mr. Wolf so you can get out of class" she hands us passes "thanks" we say in sync she nods and walks away and I sigh in relief finally able to have a break "c'mon baby" he grabs my hand and we go to the classroom. We go in and Mr. Wolf glares at me as he sees me and I sigh and we were about to go up to him but a girl comes up "are you ok what happened" she asks seeing my black eye "yeah I'm ok" I smile a bit "what happened" she asks again "I-" "sit down" Mr. Wolf cuts me off only looking at me "but theres still 5 minutes" the girl says and he ignores me glaring at me Colby takes my pass from me "here" he gives them to him and he looks at them and rolls his eyes throwing them away and doesn't say anything going to the desk "let's go" Colby says I nod and look back at the girl "someone hit me but I'm ok" she nods with a sympathetic smile and I wave to her as I walk out the door and we walk outside.
We get to the bleachers and I take off my bag and drop it on the floor and I wince as I lay on the floor tensing but then I relax looking at the clouds. "baby" I hum and sit up wincing making him sigh "we're going home" I furrow my brows "why" "because you are sore and need to rest" "I'm not that sore" I start fidgeting with my promise ring going unnoticed by Colby "fine.. if your not sore we'll stay but I really want you to rest even if your not really sore" I nod and stand up wincing and I go to the bleachers and sit next to him and hug him "Colbs stop worrying I'll be ok, I've been through this many times" he sighs and hugs me back "please just tell me if you hurt worse even if it's just a little" I nod and he kisses my head "I love you baby" "I love you too Colbs"