~80~

Cole

I turn on Sam's phone and I see a text from Aryia I furrow my brows and unlock his phone and go on the message and it read 'i miss you' and another one 'wanna come to mine again' I furrow my brows since I thought he was blocked and I see other texts so I scroll up and read them

Yesterday 3:00

Aryia: hey ❤️

Sam: hii ❤️

Aryia: are you free?

Sam: yeah!

Aryia: can you come to my place

Sam: sure! what are we doing?

Aryia: well I miss you..

Sam: aw I miss you too!

Aryia: so.. I thought I could give you a surprise since I miss you so much

Sam: oooo! What is it!??

Aryia: come and find out 😉

Sam: ohhh ok 😉

3:30

Aryia: what's taking so long

Sam: I'm just pulling in

4:00

Aryia: I had fun baby 😉

Sam: don't text me I'm with Colby

Aryia: oh ok bye ❤️

Now

Aryia: I miss you ❤️

Aryia: wanna come to mine again

"Are you crying!??" Jake asks as he sees the one tear that slipped from my eye and I ignore him and just stare at the texts. "daddy.. why woo cwying" Sam asks coming back from the bathroom and I growl making him whimper and I stand up and throw the phone on the table and Jake grabs it "fuck you" I growl "w-what" he whimpers tears brimming his eyes "what the fuck!" Jake yells "d-daddy" he whimpers a tear rolling down his cheek I shake my head "fuck off" I growl and walk away.
As I leave the cafeteria I see Aryia I growl and slam him in the wall "gah!" he groans "fuck you" I growl and he smirks once he sees it's me "find out" he smirks and I knee him in the stomach and continue beating him up. He's now on the floor bleeding tears running down his face "w-what happ-ens" Sam sobs seeing us I kick Aryia in the stomach once more and I walk out of the school.

I get back to my apartment and I slam the door shut and stormy starts barking I grab him and leave going to Sam's and put him there and go back to my place and slam the door shut again and lock it putting the chain lock on as well. "FUCK!" I yell and punch the wall making a hole. I go to my room and slam the door shut and slide down it griping my hair Colby taking over and I start crying.

-

Sam

He leaves the cafeteria "w-what h-happens" I ask the others and they shrug but Jake is giving me a glare "why.." he shakes his head I furrow my brows "Jake.. what happened" Tara asks "he cheated" "w-what I-i no ch-cheat" Tara looks at my phone "Aryia.. really Sam" "I-i no d-do any-ting" I sob "Sam.. you cheated on Colby with Aryia.." Tara says "wha- I-i wo-uld ne-ber" "guys I'm sure Sam didn't cheat" Aaron says "but it all fits.. yesterday he left the house.. at the same time these texts were sent" Jake says and shows Aaron the phone they give me a disgusted look "I-i d-id no-ting!" I sob "Sam... Go" Elton says "b-ut I no-" "go Sam" he says more stern I let out a sob "guys I'm sure he did nothing" Devyn says "she's right he wouldn't do anything he hates Aryia" Corey agrees Jake slides my phone over to me "go" he says ignoring then "b-ut I no do any-anyting!" "GO!" they all yell but Devyn and Corey who give me sympathetic looks I let out a sob and grab my phone and backpack and run out. The door closes behind me and I stop and see Cole beating up Aryia. "W-what hap-pens" I sob and he kicks Aryia once more and leaves "p-wease!" I sob dropping to my knees crying in my hands

"I-im sorry s-am" Aryia chokes out in pain and I look up at him confused "w-hy" I sob he sits up groaning in pain leaning on the wall "i-i still li-ke you.. I never hated y-you for being a little I-i thought they would go away for pretending.. but they didn't s-seeing you happy with him.. made me want to be the one who made you happy like that.. I-i had Brennen take your phone a-and I did the texts m-made it seem like y-ou cheated on him with me s-o you'd break up g-ive me a chance.. b-ut I regreted it r-ight away I-i didn't want t-o at first it was Brennens idea I-i only agreed s-ince he convinced me i-it would wo-rk. I-its really f-ucked up th-at I did this b-ut I a-am sorry" he explained and I let out a sob "e-ebreone ha-ates mwe c-wause of w-oo!" I sob "I-i know and Im sorry" I get up and grab my backpack and run out of the school to the apartment.
I get there and I go to Colby's place and try to open it only for it to be locked and I bang on the door "p-wease!!" I yell getting no answer and I let out a broken sob and go to my room and shut the door sliding down it letting out a pained and broken scream gripping at my hair sobbing.

Devyn

Sam runs out in tears "guys he wouldn't do that!" I yell mad "clearly he did!" Jake yells also mad "it's was a fucking set up! You weren't at the house at 3:00! He never touched his phone he was playing games with Corey!" "no he wasn't.. Corey left before 3 and we were upstairs and he was probably on his phone" Tara says "yeah.. and I went on the walk at 2:30 and it was 20-30 minutes and I went back to work which left him alone at 3" Elton says "y'all can't be serious!" Corey yells "then Colby told us he found him at 4:00" Aaron says "really.. you guys are the closest to him out of everyone here and you don't trust that he didn't cheat" I say to Tara and Jake "it's obvious that he did" Jake says "Sam would never cheat especially on Colby they can't be without each other do y'all not remember the first time they got in a fight" Corey asks "he fucking cheated! Don't stand up for him he's the one in the wrong here!" Jake yells "you guys are wrong!" I yell and get up and walk out Corey following.
We get outside the cafeteria to see Aryia on the ground beaten up and he sees us "d-ont hate Sam h-he's telling th-e truth" he says getting up "we know.. but the others don't" I say sighing "why did you do it" "Brennen.. he convinced me I didn't want to at first.. I still like him b-but I know h-e can't be without Colby b-but Brennen convinced me otherwise" we sigh "I-im going to the n-nurse I think he might h-have broken my ribs" we nod and he walks away and me and Corey get in his car and go to the apartment building.

We get to Sam's place and knock and it opens a couple seconds later "oh Sam.." I frown he lets out a sob and we go in and shut the door and we all hug. Sam cries himself to sleep and we sigh sadly and Corey picks him up and lays him in bed and he curls in a ball and I give him a stuffed animal and put a paci in his mouth "let's go get some clothes for ourselves" Corey says and I nod and we head back to the house. We get clothes and some other things and head back to his apartment. We get there and we sit on the couch and watch tv.

Jake

We all head I home but I go to Colby's place. I knock on his door but there's no answer "Colby!" I call and soon it opens and I sigh "what" "wanna hang out to get your mind off of Sam" I ask he shrugs "I guess" he lets me in and we sit on the couch and play video games. It gets late and I head home and go to bed.

Colby

Jake leaves and I go to my room and sigh heavily I change and get in bed and I start to tear up again my whole apartment reminding me of Sam. I start to cry again "why.. w-why did you d-o it baby" I say right before I fell asleep.