~40~

Sam's pov

We met up with the others and I was looking around the place in awe "bud you look like you've never been to one before" I frowned a bit "cwuz I haven't I've always wanted to though" everyone gave me a bit of a sad look "don't worry we'll make it the best first experience" Corey said I smiled "where we going first" Devyn asked "let's go to that one" Jake said pointing to a ride "let's go!" Colby yelled I giggled and we all headed to the first ride. We got there and we waited in line "what is this called" I asked looking up at the ride "a rollercoaster" I tilted my head "you've never heard of a rollercoaster baby" I shook my head "next!" The worker yelled I jumped a bit and Colby chuckled "c'mon baby sit next to me" I nodded and we sat in it and got buckled in "I'm scwared" "baby you'll be fine" I nodded and held onto the bar tightly when I heard the ride start Colby grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers "you'll be ok baby" I nodded and it started to move. The whole ride I was squealing and laughing the ride came to a stop and we got out "did you like it baby" "yep!" I giggled "ok where to next bud" I shrugged "how about to that one" Tara said pointing to another ride we all agreed and we went to the line "what is this one" I asked as we got closer to the front "well this one spins really fast" Devyn said "oh ok" we got to the front and we got in and I went next to Colby and we got strapped in and I'm not going to lie I am scared "d-daddy" he looked at me "yeah baby" "I-im scwared" "don't be you'll be ok I promise" I nodded then it started and it spun super fast and I couldn't move it was like I was stuck to the wall. We got off and I was super dizzy and I couldn't walk straight and they were laughing at me "stoopp" I whined "w-why are y-you walking l-like t-that" Jake said in between laughs "I dwizzy" I held my head as if the world would stop spinning we walked to the next ride and I tripped on my foot but Colby caught me "are you still dizzy" "a wittle" he chuckled "it should go down soon" I nodded and we got to another rollercoaster. We rode more rides and we just got off of something called a zipper and we were walking around and I gasped "what baby" "can we gwet cotton candy" "sure baby" "yay!" We went over to it and we got one to share and he handed it to me and I squealed in delight and Colby chuckled I ate some of it and then gave it to Colby and he ate the rest. I was looking around and then I squealed and let go of Colby's hand and ran "Sam!" I ignored him and kept running I got grabbed and I squealed "Sammy you can't do that" "sowwy daddy" I said but kept my eyes fixed on the thing I squealed at in front of me he put me down "now why d-" "pwease daddy can I have it!" I squealed and pointed at a stuffed koala "alright baby I'll try to win it" I squealed and jumped up and down a bit and he chuckled and went up to the game thing "hey bubba why did you run" "kawalie!" I squealed and pointed at it he chuckled "ah I see" I giggled Colby threw a dart and popped the balloon and I jumped a bit then giggled he then threw the other darts and popped a balloon every time I didn't hear what he was saying to the worker but I seen him point to the koala then he had it in his hands and walked over to me "here baby" I squealed and hugged it close "tank woo daddy!" I squealed and then hugged him after he chuckled and hugged back "your welcome baby" "guys let's go in the Farris wheel to watch the sunset" Aaron suggested we all nodded and we went to a big wheel thing "daddy I've never been on one" he smiled "it's ok baby this one isn't fast at all" I smiled a bit and nodded then we were up and we sat down while we waited I played with the koala we started to move "d-daddy" he furrowed his brows "I-im scwared of heights" "oh baby I'm sorry, don't worry nothing will happen" I nodded and then it stopped "n-nooo" I whined when we stopped at the top "baby dont look down ok" I nodded and then I looked at the sky "ooo pwetty!" He chuckled and grabbed my hand I giggled then I forgot we were up high and I look down and whined "oh, baby don't think about ok" "b-but w-were h-h-high up" "look at me baby" I looked at him "don't worry about it we will be ok" I nodded and I look back down and whined and looked back at Colby he brought his hand up and cupped my cheek and I leaned into the touch a bit "I promise we'll be ok" "o-otay" he kissed my forehead I smiled and then I looked down again and whined "baby don't look down ok just, look into my eyes" o-otay" I looked him in the eyes and I smiled a bit he brought his hand back up "baby don't cry ok I'm sorry I didn't know you were scared" he wiped a tear that I didn't know that has fallen I nodded and he put his forehead on mine and I smiled and his eyes went down to my lips and I did the same and we leaned in and kissed it lasted a bit and then we pulled away and he put his forehead on mine again and I smiled he smiled back "I love you baby" I giggled a bit "I love woo too daddy" he smiled and pecked my lips again and then it started to move again. We got to the bottom and we got out and waited for the others to get off once everyone was off we all decided its time to go home.