~69~

Sam

I wake up in Colby's arms and I smile and snuggle into him and he chuckles a little "you up baby" I nod he kisses my head and gently scratches my back I smile and look up at him he smiles at me and kisses my forehead and sits up I whine and crawl in his lap "oh baby let's get you dressed" I nod and he takes me off his lap and grabs the outfit I chose earlier and comes back and I get off the bed and he helps me change. "Tank woo!" He smiles "your welcome baby" I hug him he chuckled and hugs me back "why don't you find something to eat and I'll make it once I'm done changing" he says pulling away "otay!" I say running out of the room and I hear him laugh a little. I get to the kitchen and I jump on the counter and look through the cupboard. I squeal exciedly finding a box of mac and cheese and I grab it and get off the counter "daddy! daddy!" I yell running into the room "daddy!" I yell again opening the door "daddy! I find mac and cheese!!" I squeal holding up the box he finishes putting on his shirt and turns around and I'm jumping up and down happily he smiles at me "can we has it!" "Course we can baby" "yay!!!" He smiles and picks me up putting me on his hip and walking out going to the kitchen.

He grabs a pan and puts it in the sink and turns on the water filling it up and he looks at me and I look up at him smiling he smiles and kisses my head I smile and he turns off the water and grabs the pan and puts it on the stove turning it on "ok what do you want to do while we wait" "pway!" He nods with a smile and walks to the living room and puts me on the floor and gives me toys and I start playing.
I get up as I hear him drain the water and I go to the kitchen "it's almost done baby" he says putting the cheese in "tan I mix it!?" He smiles and picks me up and puts me on the counter and gives me the mixing spoon I smile and start mixing it. I finish and I scoop some and I eat it when he's not looking and he turns around "baby!" I giggle and put the spoon in the pot and I look at him innocently "what" I tilt my head "you ate it!" I shake my head "did not" I giggle a little "baby.." he chuckles "you have cheese on your face" I giggle "oopsie" he chuckles and grabs a napkin and wipes my face I smile and he pecks my lips and grabs two bowls and comes back and puts mac and cheese in them and grabs spoons and hands me a bowl and spoon "tank woo daddy!" "Your welcome baby" I smile and we start eating.

We finish eating and he cleans the dishes. He dries his hands and picks me up off the counter and goes to the room and puts me down "grab your shoes" I nod and grab my shoes and come back to him holding them out he finishes putting his on and he helps me put mine on. We walk out of the room and he grabs his keys and he opens the door and holds my hand and we walk down to his car. He pulls out and starts driving "daddy where's we goin" "the mall" I squeal happily and he chuckles and continues driving.
We get to the mall we get out and we walk to it and I grab Colby's hand he smiles and interlocks our fingers and I squeeze his hand and he squeezes mine back making me giggle he chuckles a bit and rubs the back of my hand with his thumb. We get inside and I spot victoria secret "daddy daddy!" I squeal dragging him "baby!" He stops me I frown and I look up at him "we can go where you want but walk" I nod "I sowwy" "it's ok baby now, where do you want to go" "dere!" I say pointing to Victoria secret he nods slowly I smile and we walk there. We get to the entrance and I walk in but Colby doesn't so I jerk back since I'm still holding his hand "daddy" I tilt my head looking at him "t'mon daddy" he clears his throat "um.. uh s-sorry baby let's g-go" I smile and grab his hand again and we walk in and look around.
"Baby let's go there isn't anything you wa-" I squeal cutting him off and I run off to a different section. "Baby what are you doing" he asks as he gets to me "dis!" I say holding it up "tan I twy it on pwease" he nods slowly I smile and grab his hand and drag him to the changing rooms "w-wait baby" I turn and look at him "y-you know thats lingerie right" I frown "so I no has it" "I uh- d-do you want it" I nod with a smile "I twy it on now" I say and close the door. I change in it and I open the door poking my head through "daddy woo weady" I smile he nods and I open the door fully and I spin "do woo wike it" I ask with a wide smile and he doesn't say anything but stares at me and I frown looking down "baby what's wrong" "woo don't wike it" "no no baby I like it" he says coming up to me putting his hands on my hips I smile looking up at him "weally" he nods "yes baby" I smile and he kisses me and I kiss him back. "Now why don't you change and we'll go somewhere else" I nod and go back in the room and change. "Ok you want to buy it" he asks as I get out "pwease" he nods and I grab his hand and we go to the front and he pays for it and we walk out of the store and go to hot topic.

We've been here for about 2 to 3 hours and I'm getting hungry but I don't wanna ask since he's shopping. "Baby you like this" I look at it and it's a hoodie "yep" I nod he nods "are you ok" I hum "baby.." "I otay I jus hungy is all" he nods "why didn't you say anything" I shrug he chuckles and we walk to the front and pay and leave the store "c'mon let's go" he says holding my hand I nod and we walk out of the mall.
We get to the car and put the bags in the trunk and get in and buckle up and he drives off "what do you want baby" I shrug "what woo want" he chuckles "taco bell ok" I nod he smiles and puts his hand on my thigh and moves his thumb I smile and put my hand on top of his and he turns his hand interlocking our fingers rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.
"What would you like baby" "jus burrwito pwease" he nods and orders it and drives up to the next window. He parks and hands me the burrito"tank woo" he nods with a small smile "here baby" I look up and squeal "tank woo!!" I take the slushie and drink it. "baby stop" he says and takes the slushie away from me since I was only drinking it, I whine "no eat then you can have it" I huff and nod and start eating. I finish my burrito "done daddy" I hand him the wrapper he takes it and puts it in the bag and gives me my slushie "tanks!" He nods and he puts the bag of trash in the back and starts the car and drives.

We get back to the apartment and he parks the car "help with the bags" I nod and we get out of the car and grab the bags and head back up to the room. We get there and we put the bags in his room "I has to pee" he chuckles "go then" I run out of the room and go to the bathroom and shut the door and go. I leave and go back in the room "wash your hands baby" "oopsie" I giggle and go back in the bathroom and wash my hands. I walk out and go back to the room but he isn't in there so I go in the kitchen and he puts down Stormys bowl I smile "done daddy!" He turns and smiles "let's go change" I nod and we walk to the room and I go in my bag and grab a onesie and I go to his closet and grab the matching onesie "here" I shove it in his hands he chuckles "you need help" I nod and he helps me put it on and he puts on his. I smile with a small giggle and I make grabby hands and he picks me up and goes to the bathroom and puts me on the counter and we brush our teeth.
He picks me up after we finish and he goes back in the room and sits on the bed his back against the headboard and I dig my head in his neck and he rubs my back and I nuzzle my head further in his neck and he lays down and pulls the blankets over us and wraps his arms around me tightly and kisses my head "goodnight baby" "nighty night" I mumble and close my eyes and drift off to sleep.