~5~

This is another filler when Colby fell but in Colby's pov enjoy! :)

Today I woke up with a wierd feeling like something will happen I dont know if it's good or bad. I ignored the feeling and got some clothes and hopped in the shower. I got done and changed and I made some pancakes for breakfast. I then remembered I needed to practice the new trick so I grabbed my skateboard and headed to the park.

I got to the park and I was in the middle of the move and I got distracted by someone biking on the sidewalk. I was about to land but I failed and got a bad cut on my arm. I heard someone gasp and run towards me that's when I noticed it was the blondie from yesterday. "A-are you okay?" He asked with a stutter which I thought was adorable. I decided to act tough so I said "yeah I'm fine it's just a scratch it'll heal." Even tho it hurt so bad and was clearly a cut not a scratch. He rolled his eyes and he reached for his water bottle and then my arm. He cleaned my cut and I bit my lip to avoid any whimpers to come out and it worked. He then put a pink band-aid on it and I chuckled at how cute he was. "W-what?" He asked I'm guessing cause I chuckled. "Nothing, are you my personal nurse or something?" I asked because he did that without asking. He giggled and it was soo adorable. He also hid his face in his sweater paws he is so cute. he turned around to leave but I stopped him "my name's Colby by the way" "S-sam" "Are you new here cause I seen you around here a few times but I didn't recognize you?" I asked cause I was genuinely wondering that. "Y-yeah I am actually, I just m-moved in the apartment building a-around the corner." I got excited cause he lived in the same place as me. "Really!? I live there too!" "O-oh that's cool!" He said "Do you come here often orr?" "I came for my new puppy, I was just looking for new parks today to see which ones best but stopped when I seen you fall." He giggled at the end. "What about you?" "Oh yeah" I chuckled forgetting that happened. "I come here to skate all the time." I then noticed that he didn't stutter so I pointed it out and when he did he giggled again and hid his face with his sweater paws. "Dont be embarrassed. "Do you wanna exchange numbers to hang out sometime?" I asked. "S-sure." He gave me his phone and I put my contact as Colbs 🖤 I gave him mine and when he gave it back it said Sammy I frowned a bit "W-whats wrong?" I grabbed my phone back and put a '🖤' at the end of his name "that's better." I said and he giggled "I-i have to go back home and check on my dog." He said "Okay see you around. Bye" "Bye" he than left and I was staring at him while he was leaving. I heard someone clapping behind me and I jumped I turned and seen Jake. "Good job bro." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my skateboard and started skating. He followed "show me the trick" he said "alright you sure about that I don't want you to get mad when you find out I'm better than you." He chuckled "alright don't be too cocky or you'll lose 5 dollars." "Oh so now it's a bet why not 10 are you too scared you'll lose?" He scoffed "fine 15" "ok deal" we shook on it. "I'll go first" he said. He went first but he didn't land the last part. "Beat that" "ok all I have to do is land the last part and not screw up any other parts" "ok dont be cocky now" he pushed me forward and I landed every thing "pay up" I put my hand out he scoffed and put 15 dollars in my hand. "I'll get you next time Brock" We laughed and skated a little more and went home when it got dark.

I got home and a watched TV for a bit and got really bored so I got this great idea of texting Sam to see if he wants to hang out.

Colbs 🖤: hey :)

Sammy 🖤: hey

Colbs 🖤: whatcha doing

Sammy 🖤: really small talk boring 😴

Colbs 🖤: sorry I'm just bored wanna hang out

Sammy 🖤: no, I'm tired maybe later?

Colbs 🖤: ughh your boring

Sammy 🖤: sorry about that goodnight

Colbs 🖤: ok goodnight

'He really likes to play hard to get doesn't he?' I thought to myself. I decided to ask Corey and Jake to hang out so I texted them in a group chat that we have and they said sure only if the get to bring their girlfriends only to make me feel super single. But I said sure cause I was bored and needed to do something.

All we did is watch a movie, talk they left early cause it was Monday tomorrow and we had school. We were on a break for a week and now we go back tomorrow. I got ready for bed after they went home 'I wonder if Sam goes to my school?'  And with that thought in my mind I let sleep overcome me.

I know Corey and Devyn aren't dating but for this story they are also I will be updating this book every other day but I didn't have anything to do so I updated early