~56~

Sam

"Baby wake up" I whine and cuddle into him and I feel him caress my cheek "baby wake up, were almost there" I whine and open my eyes and look up at him and he smiles and I smile back and he kisses my head "c'mon let's get you dressed" I nod and sit up and he gets off the bed and goes to my suitcase and pulls out shorts and then he grabs one of his hoodies "here baby" I shake my head "help" I whine he nods and unzips my onesie "take your arms out" I nod and take my arms out and he grabs the hoodie and holds out the arm part after scrunching it "ok put your arm through" I do that and do the same with the other side and he puts it over my head "stand" I stand up and the hoodie goes to my thighs and I pull off the onesie and he crouches down and holds the shorts out "ok step through it" I grab his shoulders to hold me up and step through them and he pulls them up and zips them up and buttons them and tucks the front of the hoodie in them and then he puts shoes on me towing them "ok done" he stands up "tank woo daddy" I hug him he coos quietly and hugs back "your welcome baby" he rubs my back "guys we're here!" Jake yells I squeal "t'mon daddy!" I grab his hand pulling him out of the room. I get to the kitchen area and I try pulling Colby out but he stops "daddyyyy" I pull his arm "baby hold on" he pulls me back I huff and wait and soon Elton starts talking "we have to walk in order to get to the actual site and we're staying there for like a week so bring things that will last that long and then we can start going" everyone nods and goes to there room "c'mon baby" I whine "I wanna go now" I whine "we will leave faster if we start packing what we need" I gasp and run to the room and I hear him laugh.

"Ok baby were done" he says standing up and putting the backpack on his shoulders "yay!" I stand up and grab my backpack and run out of the room and go to the door "baby, baby wait not yet" Colby says and grabs my hand I whine "whyyyy" "because Aaron isn't done yet" I huff and I put my backpack down and go to the rooms in "huwy up doo doo head" he laughs "I just finished c'mon" "yayy!!!" I run back to Colby "daddy he done t'mon!" I grab my bag putting it on "baby get stormy" "oh yeah!" I run to the room and grab his things and he's on the bed put his leash on "t'mon stormy" I tug on the leash and he jumps off the bed and I walk back to Colby "ok let's go!" Elton said and went out the door I squealed and got out after pulling Colby with me. Everyone got out of the RV and Elton locked it up "ok let's go!" Tara yelled and we all started walking to the site.

We got there and there was a fire pit with log bench things and there were five unmade tents "ok choose what tent you want then make it" Elton said "ok baby what one do you want to use?" I looked around "dat one!" I pointed to the furthest one he nodded and we went to it and put our bags down "we has to bwuild it!" Colby laughed "yes we do" I huffed "just try and help ok" I nodded and we started to set it up. "Done!" Colby yelled "what how!?" Jake yelled "boy scouts dude" "gah! I quit!" Jake yelled throwing the rods on the floor making me giggle Colby chuckled and went over to him and started helping and Jake came over to me "bubba let's go get some wood for the fire" "otay!" He grabbed the log bag thingy "c'mon bubba" I nodded and followed him into the woods "deres one!" I pointed at a small log and Jake grabbed it and put it in the bag "ok there's not much let's cross the river" "oh otay" we walked to the big branch thats goes across the river "c'mon" "what if I fall" I say scared "oh bubba you won't I promise" I nod and get on it "I scared" I whine "bubba I promise you'll be fine just don't think about it too much" "o-otay" "I'll go first if you'd like" I nod "pwease" "ok just get off" I nod and get off of it and he gets on and walks and I get on once he's near the middle and I take small steps. "Ok bubba your almost there" I take a few more steps and get to the end of the log and jump off and hug Jake "it was scarwy he chuckles and rubs my "it wasn't that bad bubba" "wes it was" he chuckles "ok bubba let's finish getting the wood and head back" I nod and move from the hug and we start gathering wood again.

"Bubba c'mon" Jake calls from the other side of the log "nooo" I whine afraid to go across it since the currants going faster "bubba you won't fall in you didn't the first time you'll be fine" I shake my head "the water has nothing to do with the log just go across it you'll be fine" my eyes start to tear up "I-i can't" "bubba don't cry" "there you guys are!" I look over and see Colby "bubba c'mon!" Jake yells "oh my god, Jake why is he over there!" Colby yells "we were getting wood and we went across and now he won't come back cause it's going faster than before" Jake explains and Colby sighs "baby just do the same thing you did when you got over there you'll be perfectly fine I promise don't think about the water too much" I shake my head "baby just walk over please" I shake my head again "please" a tear runs down my face "please" they say at the same time I nod slowly and step on the log "small steps" I nod and take small steps. Soon I'm off the log and I hug Colby "oh baby it wasn't too bad" I hold tighter and he picks me up "c'mon let's go back" Jake says and they start walking back.

"Finally, what took you guys so long?" Corey asks "there was a river and Sam didn't want to come back across since the water was going faster" Jake said "ok get down baby" Colby said and tapped my legs and I unwrapped my legs sliding down off of him "c'mon guys!" Tara said waving us over to the campfire that they just lit Colby grabbed my hand and we went over and sat down stormy sitting in front of me on the floor then Jake started cooking a hotdog "it on fiwer!" I giggled pointing at it "fuck!" He yelled and took it out of the fire and started blowing in it "haha woo burn it" I giggle "shut up" he huffed putting it back by the fire. "Baby you want one?" "Pwease" he nodded and grabbed one and stated to cook it. "Here baby" "tank woo" I took it from him and started eating it and we all talked about random things.
"Who wants s'mores!" Tara yelled "Mee!" Jake yelled "me too!" Corey said and everyone else agreed "what dat?" I tilt my head and Tara gasped "you don't know what a s'more is!" I shook my head "Colby make him one!" Devyn said and he laughed a bit and nodded and grabbed a marshmallow and started cooking it. After he was done he put the stick in between his legs holding it and grabbed a gram cracker and broke it in half "ok hold this" he said and handed them to me and then he grabbed Hershey's and broke it putting it on one gram cracker and I grabbed it off and ate it "bud your not supposed to eat it yet!" Elton said laughing I giggled and looked up at Colby and he shook his head with a smile "don't eat this one" he said holding up the chocolate I giggled and nodded and he put it on the gram cracker "hey! I said don't" he said when I was going to grab it I giggled "fine" he chuckled and grabbed the stick and put the marshmallow on top of the chocolate "ok put that on top" I nodded and put the other gram cracker on top and he pulled the stick out "eat it!" Everyone yelled I giggled and took a bit the marshmallow gushing out the sides getting my hands sticky "do you like it!?" I nodded with a giggle "it ticky" "yeah you already got it all over too bud" I giggled taking another bite.

"Colby here" Devyn tossed him something "wipe his face with it" he nodded and opened the package which is baby wipes "baby look" I looked at him and he lifted my chin and wiped my face from the marshmallow and chocolate. He finished and I held out my hands "daddy mwy hands" he chuckled and grabbed another wipe and cleaned off my hands "tank woo" I giggled he smiled and put his arm around me and pulled me close and we all talked some more. "I-im going to sleep" Elton said between a yawn and we said goodnight to him and he went in his tent. Soon everyone went in there tents and it was just me and Colby and I turned in the seat and stared at him he looked at me and chuckled mirroring my position facing me and we stared at each other and I squinted at him "why are you staring at me" he said squinting back "why are woo starwing at mwe" he put his forehead against mine "cause you were staring first" I giggled making him smile and he pecked my lips and took his head off of mine "let's clean up and go to bed" I nodded and we got up and put the food away after we finished I grabbed Stormys leash and we went to the tent. Colby unzipped the tent and I unclipped the leash "go in" I said and he walked in and laid in the corner where I out a pillow for him and I got in after then Colby did and he zipped the tent again and got on his side. "Daddy I can't take dem off" I said having troubles unbuttoning my shorts he chuckled "here" he unbuttoned them and I took them off all the way and he took his shirt off and then his pants "daddy put pants on!" I said when he started to get under the covers "nope" "daddyyyy" I whine "babyyyy" he mimics making me giggle "put pants on!" "it's too hot" I huffed "fine" I laid down pulling the covers over me and he put his arm around me pulling me close and I giggled "goodnight baby" "night daddy" I close my eyes and try to go to sleep. I soon hear Colby snoring and I whine and turn being uncomfortable on the floor. I toss and turn not getting comfortable and I huff and sit up and I look at Colby and poke his face "wake up" he doesn't move so I shake him I whine and decide to try and go to sleep again so I lay back down and cuddle into Colby and he pulls me close. I still can't get comfortable so I sit up again and sit criss cross facing Colby and I just think of a way to be comfortable. Soon I get an idea and I push Colby so hes on his back groans and moves a bit but he's still on his back so I get on top of him my legs either side of him and I pull the covers over us laying down putting my head in his neck and he wraps his arms around me tightly and I snuggle into him and close my eyes and I finally go to sleep.