~76~

Colby

"You ready baby" I ask Sam as I finish washing the dishes "yep!" He jumps off the counter and walks to me holding my hand I smile and walk to the door and open it and we walk out and walk to school.
We get to school and we go to the others and greet them and start talking. "nononono" Sam says fast and hugs me hiding his face in my side whimpering "baby what's wrong" I ask rubbing his back he just whimpers and holds me tighter "bubba what's wrong" Jake asks when he sees him "nofin" he says and unwraps his arms from me and holds my hand acting like nothing happened talking to Tara and Devyn and I share a look with Jake and look back at Sam "baby c'mere" he looks up at me "what" "c'mon" I pull him away and he walks with me.
I come to a stop and look at him and he stops looking back at me then tilts his head "what wong" "what happened" he furrows his brows "nofin" I raise my eyebrows knowing he's lying "your lying I know you are" he frowns and hugs me putting his chin on my chest looking up at me "I no lying I jus waned hug" he says and puts his head down closing his eyes I sigh shaking my head slightly. He looks back up at me pouting "why no hugs back" "sorry" I mumble and he frowns "woo otay" I nod "I'm ok" he frowns more "what's wrong" I ask and he wines slightly "why no call mwe baby" he pouts "oh sorry" "daddyyy" he whines "call me baby pwease" he pouts "why" he whines "pweaseee" "ok I will" he huffs and let's go of me and sits on the floor crossing his arms pouting and I shake my head sighing "baby get off the floor" he giggles and stands up hugging me again "daddyyy hugs back" he whines I sigh slightly and hug him back Colby let me out now Cole says again mad that Sam is lying but I push him away and rest my head on Sam's head with a slight sigh upset myself that he won't tell me. After a bit he looks up at me "goes back now" he tilts his head I nod and go to pull away but he holds tighter and I furrow my brows looking at him "kissy" he pouts I smile and peck his lips "yay!" He cheers and giggles a little I smile and pull away and grab his hand and go back to the group. Jake looks at me with a questioning look and I furrow my brows at him he sighs a little and comes over to me "what happened" he asks I shrug "he keeps saying nothing but I know he's lying" he sighs shaking his head slightly "but he looked scared" I nod "I know.."

-

The bell rings and we split ways going to our classes. We sit down and the teacher isn't here yet so we talk "bubba what happened earlier" Jake asks and Sam froze snapping out of it quickly "nofin" "you sure" he nods "pwomise" I sigh shaking my head "what wong" Sam asks tilting his head "nothing" he furrows his brows "woo sure" "promise baby" Jake chuckles a little shaking his head and we look up to the front as we hear the door close and the teacher starts teaching.
Class ends and we head to science and sit down and talk waiting for the teacher to start. Aryia walks up and Sam whimpers and I put my hand on his thigh and he calmed down "what do you want" Jake asks "nothing Sam dropped this" he says and puts a notebook infront of Sam and walks back to his seat. Sam squeals as he sees it's the notebook he draws in and he grabs it and opens it and a folded piece of paper falls out I furrow my brows as Sam looks at it like he doesn't know what it is and he grabs it and unfolds it "what is it baby" I ask as he puts it in his backpack "hm.. oh it nofin it jus empy" he lied again "what was it" I say more stern he whimpers "n-nofin" he goes back in his bag and holds out a piece of paper that's clearly a different one since it's doesn't have the creases from it being folded let me out cole growls even more mad but I ignore it NOW! I try to push him away but he tries getting out but I fight it "Colby..." Jake trails off and I look at him "w-what" I stutter trying not to let him out Jake goes wide eyed my eyes probably flickering from blue to grey and he stands up and motions me to follow so I do and I hold my head in pain groaning and he grabs my wrist and goes to the teacher and she lets us leave and I groan in pain holding my head still and shutting my eyes tightly "Sam no!" I hear and then Sam whimpers and me and Jake leave.

I groan in pain sliding down the bathroom wall holding my head "Colby stop fighting him" Jake says "n-no I c-cant" he sighs "why is he trying to come out" "I-he d-doesn't l-ike h-how S-sam is l-lying" I stutter Cole coming out for a split second Jake nods and I groan in pain again "what will happen if he comes out" Jake asks "h-h-I'm gonna beat his ass" Cole growls coming out I try coming out again and it works and he tried coming out again making me groan in pain closing my eyes tight "stop fighting him it'll only hurt worse" I yell in pain let me out!! He growls angry 'n-no stop t-trying p-lease' he growls 'fuck you' he stops trying to come out and I just sit there the pain slowly dying down "what's happing" Jake asks "he stopped I'm just waiting for the pain to go" I explain and he nods. It comes to a stop and I stand up "we can go now" I say opening the door he nods and we go head back to class.
Jake opens the door and walks in "Sam sit down" the teacher says and I hear Sam whine I go in after Jake and shut the door and we head to our seats and Sam has puffy eyes showing that he's been crying. When I get close to him he gets up and hugs me "baby sit back down" he whines and let's go and I sit down and he sits in my lap putting his head in my neck and tears hit my neck "baby why are you crying" I say quietly he holds me tighter not answering me "he was scared something bad was happening to you" Devyn says I nod and rub his back "I'm ok baby I promise" he nods and pulls away and looks at me and I cup his cheeks wiping his tears "w-what happens" "just a bad headache baby" he pouts "is gone now" he asks I nod and kiss his forehead "get in your seat now" he nods with a slight giggle and gets off my lap and goes in his seat and I put my hand on his thigh and I sigh as Cole starts yelling again and I push him away and listen to the teacher.