~83~

Sam

I wake up and I snuggle into Colby and he stirs and puts a leg over me holding me tight and I smile and nuzzle my head in his chest. I feel a gentle kiss on my head and I smile and look up at Colby and he smiles and pecks my lips "morning baby" "morning" I mumble putting my head back in his chest and he plays with my hair. He sits up pulling me in his lap and I wrap around him and I look up at him and he smiles and kisses my forehead "let's get ready" I nod and we get up and change.
Colby finishes getting dressed and I go to him and hug him and he hugs me back. He pulls away and I sigh "are you ok baby" "yeah" I nod "you sure" I nod and hug him again and he rubs my back hugging me. After a bit he kisses my head and pulls away "let's go" I nod and we leave the room.
"Oh morning guys" Devyn says as she sets a plate of food down "morning" I say a little confused Colby shrugs with a small chuckle and he grabs a plate of food and hands it to me and grabs one for himself and we all sit on the couch and eat "what happened between you two" Corey asks so we explain to them what happened.
"oh.. well Jake might not be too happy that your back together" Devyn says "we'll just explain what happened" Colby says and I nod in agreement "ok well we should go now" Corey says and we all nod and get up and head to school Corey driving us.
We get there and get out of the car and I go to Colby and grab his hand he smiles and kisses my head and we walk to the group. "h- why is he with you" Jake asks Colby giving me a glare "because we made up" Colby says "seriously!?" Jake yells angrily "yeah" Jake shakes his head and storms off "ok.. um explain" Tara says and we explain everything from the start.
"I'll try talking to Jake" Tara says and we nod "thanks" Colby says and she smiles a little with a nod and we start talking about other things while Tara goes to find Jake. Soon the bell rings and we head off to class.

-

We get to lunch and sit down with our food and talk. Soon Jake and Tara come and Jake has a guilty look on his face and they sit down and Tara nudges Jake "sorry" Jake mumbles and Tara nudges him again "for what" Jake rolls his eyes making Tara nudge him again and he winces a little "sorry for not letting you explain and assuming things" he mumbles again and we all laugh at him "dude it's fine you were just looking out for me" Colby says and I nod agreeing and Jake let's out a sigh of relief and we all talk about other things.
Soon Aryia comes over and we look at him questionably "whats up" I ask "I'm sorry for what happened i-" "it's ok you didn't want to do it" I say and Colby nods "I know I still feel really bad" "don't I broke your ribs so we're good" Colby says and we laugh a little "sorry about that by the way" he adds "it's fine I deserved it" we nod "no I think Brennen deserves it" Jake says "oh.. about him.." Aryia says and I look at him worry written all over my face and Colby puts his hand on my thigh noticing "what is he gonna do" Elton asks "that I don't know but I know he's planning something so I'd be careful and look out for him" "you don't know anything else" Devyn asks worried and he shakes his head "all I know is that he's going after Sam and that it won't be good" "fuckfuckfuck" Elton mutters and I look at him scared "Elton it'll be ok it's probably not that" Corey says "it probably is though" Devyn says sadly "we can't be sure but we have to be careful" Aaron says "you guys don't understand how bad it actually is!" Elton yells making me jump "yes we do" Corey says "no you don't!" He yells slamming his hands in the table making me jump whimpering "oh, Colby he's crying" Aryia tells Colby "oh.. c'mere baby" Colby says and pulls me into him and I hide my face in his chest "guys!" Tara yells and I whimper griping into the back of Colby's shirt tightly "stop it! Your scaring Sam!" Jake yells making everyone stop yelling at each other and I nuzzle my head in Colby chest letting out a small sob and Colby holds me tighter rubbing my back and everyone talks getting the attention off of me.
I calm down and Colby pulls away and cups my cheeks wiping the tears "it's ok baby" he says softly and kisses my forehead "hey" we look over to see Brennen and hes smirking evilly at me and I whimper and Colby pulls me back in the hug and I hide my face in his chest "go away Brennen" Elton says harshly making me whimper and Brennen chuckles dryly and I look up to see that he left and I look at Colby "h-home" I ask tilting my head he smiles sadly and nods kissing my head again "guys were gonna go home" he says standing up carrying me "ok bye" they say "bye bye" I say and wave and they smile a little waving back and Colby leaves.

-

We get to my apartment and he puts me down and I take off my shoes "daddy" I question look up at him "yeah baby" I smile "tan we cuddle pwease" "of course baby" "yay!" I cheer doing a little happy dance and Colby laughs "hey!" I put crossing my arms "aw baby it was cute" he says and pokes my nose making me giggle and he smiles "c'mon let's go cuddle" "yayy!" I dance again and he laughs and picks me up and I giggle wrapping around him and he goes to my room.
He puts me down and lays down and I lay on him and he pulls the covers over us and I grab the remote and turn on a movie. I pick one and put the remote down and look at Colby and he looks at me and smile poking my nose and I giggle a little and peck his lips "I love woo daddy" "aw I love you too baby" he coos and I giggle and peck his lips again and he smiles and holds me tight and we watch movies and cuddle the rest of the day.