~11~

Sam's pov

I woke up but didn't open my eyes I just wanted to go back to sleep I nuzzled my head into my warm pillow wait why is it warm it's also moving up and down I opened my eyes and I was laying on Colby's chest I smiled I cuddled closer. I remember now after he left I cried thinking he wasn't going to come back and I cried so much I eventually fell asleep then I felt him come back super late. I decided that I will let him sleep in because of that I got up and grabbed a short skirt and crop top and long socks what I was feeling extra feminine today anyway I got into the shower. After I was done I got dressed and I wasn't in little space anymore but I wanted to but I didn't let it happen I went to the kitchen and grabbed the pancake mix and made some pancakes. After 20 minutes I finished I went in my room and Colby was still asleep I went back to the kitchen and ate my pancakes after I was done I went in and he was still asleep I grabbed a cup and put some orange juice in it and I grabbed a plate and put some pancakes on it I went it the room and placed it in the bedside table and I grabbed the syrup and a fork and put it there too "Colby wake up" I shook him "Colby" he groaned and turned around I sighed "Colby I made food" he groaned again "Colby get up and eat it's like 1 o'clock" he sat up and I giggled "what's so funny" "nothing" I picked up the plate and fork "here" "oh thank you" "yep the syrup and some juice is there too" "thank you" he said grabbing the syrup "woo welcome" I sighed knowing that I just slipped "hey what's wrong" "nofin" I sighed again "it's ok if you go into little space I don't mind" "otay" I giggled and he ruffled my hair I walked around the bed and grabbed my phone and sat next to him he finished his food "I'm gonna get ready" I nodded at this point I wasn't in little space anymore. he grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom I grabbed his dishes and put them in the sink and I fed Stormy and went to the couch. Colby came out and sat next to me and his phone went off "hey is it ok if I go to the park with my friends" I nodded "I need to bring stormy there anyway" "ok wanna walk together I just need to grab my skateboard" "yeah sure" he left and I grabbed my bag and grabbed the needed things and put them in it and I grabbed Stormys leash and put it on him and Colby walked back in "you ready" "yeah" we got in the hallway "are you not in little space anymore" "no" "oh ok when did you stop" "when you went and got ready if I was I wouldn't have came because no body else knows" "when are you gonna tell them" "when I'm more comfortable with them" "oh ok" we walked in silence and for a little and we almost there "hey Colby" "yeah" "who's all going to be there" "umm Jake, Corey, Tara, Devyn and our new friends Aaron and Elton but I haven't met them yet apparently Corey new them already" "umm I-i dont w-want to g-go anymore" "he stopped "why what's wrong" "they sound familiar I'm ok with Jake and Tara but not the others" "hey Sammy it's ok their nice people ok I promise you'll be fine" "o-ok" we continued to walk.

We made it to the gate and walked in and I took off Stormys leash "they're not here yet" "ok" we went to the bench and we played with Stormy for a while and he ended up getting tired and went to sleep by the bench but I put his leash on still we talked for awhile "oh they're here" I nodded "hey Jake" "hey guys" "hi" "oh Sam this is Tara she's my girlfriend" "hi" "hey" "the others should be here soon" I nodded and looked down "hey Sam it's ok" Colby said "what wrong with him" "he asked who was going to be here and I told him their names and he said they sound familiar and he said you two are fine but he doesn't like the others" Colby explained "hey Sam it's ok they won't hurt you" I nodded "ok" "aww he's cute is he yours" Tara squealed I giggled "y-yeah" "can I pet him" "y-yeah" "what's his name" "Stormy" "aww he's so soft" I giggled "can I play with him" I nodded and gave her a ball she waved it in his face "you want go get it" she threw it and he went after it we waited for the others for awhile and I was playing with Stormy and I had to get up because when Tara threw the ball he did go after it so I went to go get it and I came back "hey sam this is-" Jake said I drop the ball "are you ok" Colby asked "n-no" I started to tear up Colby came up to me "hey what's wrong" "t-they they" I bursted into tears as a memory came back