~86~

Sam

I sit up with a stretch and I rub my eyes tiredly I look to my side to see that it's empty I sigh and get up and walk out of the room smelling food I smile and go to the kitchen "hi" I smile hugging him "morning baby" he smiles putting the spatula down and he picks me up putting me in the counter I smile and peck his lips and he goes back to the stove "oh by the way Cole will only come out during school" "ok whys that" I laugh a little "you know why" I laugh "hey it's not my fault he can't control himself" "well yeah but you didn't have to be a tease" he says plating the food and i giggle a little "I guess but it was fun" I say as he hands me a plate "ok but don't do it anymore" he says taking me off the counter "aw why not" I giggle walking to the living room him following "because he's going to fucking rail you one of these times" I go red and sit on the couch and Colby laughs at me "you know it's true" he says sitting next to me I hum and take a bite of bacon "would you" I ask "would I what, rail you" he ask laughing thinking I was joking "oh wait you actually meant that" I nod "I already did.." I shake my head blushing "what if I were to tease you" I ask "don't" he says bluntly and stern "why not" I ask with a small giggle "just don't" I hum and start eating "I mean it" "ok ok I won't" he nods and kisses my head and we eat and
watch tv.
I go to the kitchen and put my dishes in the sink and I feed Stormy and then go to the rooms and change. I leave the room and sit on the couch and Colby gets up and changes and while he is there's a knock on the door so I get up to answer it. I unlock the door and open it to see Brennen standing there and I close the door quickly and lock the door "open the door!!" He yells banging on it making stormy start to bark "open the fucking door!" He yells again "open the door fucking fag!" I slid down the door getting flashbacks and I gripped at my hair everything becoming muffled and I started imagining myself in my childhood room

I was against the door gripping my hair crying hoping to not get beaten more and soon enough the door handle jiggled along with bangs on the door "open up fucking fag!!" My dad boomed I let out a sob and I blocked out everything getting lost in thought 'its time.. c'mon just leave Sam no one would care... run away' I get up and go to my closet and grab a suitcase and pack my things.
Right as I finished zipping it up my door flew open and my dad looked angrier then ever and then my beating began..
"Don't fucking leave your room!" He yelled slamming the door and I curled in a ball on the floor crying in pain.
Soon I heard them leave so I got up with a strangled cry of pain and I left my room being home alone now then my phone pinged an do looked at it 'well be gone for a week clean the house..' I didn't read the rest and I got a little happy it might just work I can finally get away... "Baby!"

End

"Baby!" Colby yelled making me jump he sighs and picks me up and I cling onto him crying in his neck soon there was a knock on the door and it was softer then before and Colby answered it still holding me "he- oh what happened?" I hear Corey ask "nothing... what's up?" Colby asks "oh we were wondering if y-" "can you guys move in with us!?" Devyn says excitedly cutting Corey off "wait what" "dude move in with us!" Jake says and soon Colby started walking and then he sat down "move in with us please!" Devyn yells exciedly "dev shut up!" Tara yells and I let out a sob "I'll be right back.." Colby says and stands up and he walks to the room and she calms me down.
He pulls away and wipes my tears "you ok baby" I nod and he kisses my head gently and I hug him again and he hugs back.
"Lets go to the others now" he says softly I nod and we get up and go out to the living room and we sit on the couch "so will you!?" Devyn asks "will we what" I ask "move in with us" Corey says "yeah, we have two extra rooms and we always hang out so we thought why not" Jake explains I shrug and look at Colby and he looks at me "will you" "sure" Colby says and I smile a little "yesss!!" They all cheer and I laugh a little and I lean into Colby closing my eyes "start packing! You move in tomorrow!" Devyn squeals "that's not enough time to pack, also why tomorrow" Colby asks and then they start explaining why but I don't listen and cuddle into Colby. "Sam!!" They yell making me tighten my grip on Colby and whimpering scared and not knowing what's happening "guys don't yell" Colby says rubbing my back "sorry but get up you need to pack" Devyn says "ok just go get the boxes out of your car" Colby says and soon I hear the door open and close "baby" he says softly rubbing my back I hum and nuzzle my head in his chest "are you ok" I hum and he kisses my head. "Get up!" Tara yells as she walks in "ok baby get up and pack Devyn and Tara will help you I'll be in my apartment with Corey and Jake" "ok" I sigh and sit up and he kiss my head and gets up and leaves "ok get up Sammy" Tara says and I get up and go to them and grab a box and we all start packing.

-

We finished packing about an hour ago and it's now dark and I'm laying on the couch playing with my stuffie as spongebob plays.
I hear the door open and I look up seeing Colby "daddy!" I squeal and get off the couch and run to him hugging him "hey baby" he says picking me up putting me on his hip "mac and cheese is done" Devyn says and I squeal and Colby chuckles and goes to the kitchen "tank woo!" I squeal as she gives me a bowl "your welcome" she smiles and then everyone gets a bowl and we sit in the living room and watch tv.
"Bye guys!" They call leaving "bye!" Colby calls "bye bye!" I wave and then they leave "daddy I tiwerd" he chuckles "me too baby" I get up from the couch and pull him off "sweep!" I squeak pulling him to the room and he picks me up making me squeak in surprise and he goes to the room.
We change and lay in bed and I snuggle into him "goodnight baby" "night daddy" I peck his lips and he smiles and holds me tight and soon we both fall fast asleep.