~75~

Sam

I wake up to the alarm and I sit up rubbing my eyes and I turn off the alarm and I get up and get changed. I finish changing and I go to the kitchen and make some breakfast after I finish plating the food I feed Stormy and go to the room going to Colby and I shake him gently "Colbs" he stirs "Colbs" he hums "wake up" he pulls me on top of him I giggle and look at him and he looks at me and pecks my lips I smile and sit up sitting on him and he sits up too and puts his hands on my hips "you look cute baby" I smile and he pecks my lips "get dressed I made breakfast" I smile "baby you didn't have to" he says as we get off the bed "I know but I wanted to" he nods and goes to his closet "what did you make" "guess" I giggle "hm.." he takes off his joggers "chocolate chip pancakes" I smile "yep" he chuckles a bit and puts on pants and a shirt and sits on the bed and puts on his socks and shoes. I go to him and stand in between his legs and he looks up and me and smiles I smile back and lean down and kiss him and he smiles in it and kisses back "let's go eat" he says after he pulls away I smile and we go to the kitchen and eat.

-

The bell rings and we split ways and go to our next classes and Colby holds my hand as we walk to class. We get in and theres a substitute teacher and I sigh. We sit down and the bell rings and he writes his name on the board
Mr. Wolf "you will be taking a test today" I groan along with everyone else but he glares at me "do you have a problem" he asks me I furrow my brows and look at Colby confused he shrugs I sigh and look back to the teacher and he goes over some of the things that might be on the test. He walks around passing out the papers going over the rules like no cheating and what not "ok you can begin" he says sitting down "baby do you have a pencil" Colby whispers I nod and grab another pencil "no talking" I look up and see him looking at me I roll my eyes and give Colby the pencil and go back to the rest and he puts his hand on my thigh "sorry baby" "it's ok" he nods and we continue the test.
My pencil breaks and I sigh and check if I have another one but I don't I get up to sharpen my pencil "sit down" he says sternly "I need to shar-" "now" I huff and sit down leaning back in my chair crossing my arms "here baby" he hands me a pencil "I thought you didn't have one" I say taking it "it doesn't have an eraser" I shake my head and I go to continue my test but it gets taken off the table I look up to see Mr. Wolf "wha-" "you'll take the test later" he cuts me off walking back to his desk I huff and pack my things and just sit there doing nothing.
"Baby what's the answer" Colby asks pointing to a question I shake my head "do it yourself" "please baby" I giggle quietly and shake my head "pleasee" he begs "no" he huffs and looks back at his paper and just stares at it. He sighs and looks back at me and pouts "please baby" I giggle "just go back to it" "I did it's my last one" I shake my head "baby" he pouts "fine, it-" I get cut off by Mr. Wolf "since you can't stop talking get out" I look at him and he raises an eyebrow "fine" I grab my bag and stand up "sit down" he says sternly "but you jus-" "Sit. Down." I drop my bag on the floor and plop down on the chair "it's b" I tell Colby he shakes his head with a small smile and puts it down and gets up turning it in.

"Stop talking" I look up from my phone and he's looking at me "I wasn't talking" he raises his eyebrows I huff and grab my bag "baby what are you doing" "leaving" he sighs with a nod and I stand up and go to the door "where do you think your going" I roll my eyes and go to open the door but my wrist gets grabbed harshly I look up to see Mr. Wolf "sit down" he says through gritted teeth and he tightens his grip and I try pulling my hand away "let go of him!" Colby yells getting up coming to us and he tightens his grip on me making me yelp tears brimming my eyes "l-let gwo" I slip "Sit. Down." He says again throwing my arm down and I go to Colby hugging him he sighs and leads me back to our seats. He sits down faceing me and he cups my cheeks wiping the tears that fell and kisses my forehead and turns the right way and I lay my head on his shoulder and he grabs my hand interlocking our fingers together rubbing the back of my hand he kisses my head and rests his head on mine after.
I slip out of little space and go on my phone so I can read the things so I don't have to talk and get yelled at again. "Off your phone" I look up and he's yelling at me again "now" "but everyone whose done is on it" "I don't care put it away" "what's your problem with me I did nothing to you" I snap and he raises his eyebrows Colby grabs my hand as he sees me about to yell "calm down" he says rubbing it "you have detention" "I didn't do anything!" I yell and I grab my bag getting ready to leave "I said what I said and sit down" he says mad "baby just stay it's almost over" I sigh and put my bag down.
The bell rings and we grab our bags and leave going to the bleachers for free period. "Hey guys!" Colby says as we get there "hey" they say back and we sit down "did you guys have a test in history" Jake asks us "yeah" Colby answers "it was hard" Jake says and everyone nods agreeing but me "it wasn't hard for you" Corey asks "I didn't take it" I mumble still mad at the teacher "why not" Devyn asks "teachers a dick" I mumble "Sam!" They all yell "what! It's true!" "Ok, what happened" Tara asks "he was yelling at every little thing I did and gave me a detention" "what a dick" Elton says making us laugh and we talk about other things.