~74~

Sam

I lay on my stomach on the bed coloring swinging my feet back and forth. I hear the door open so I look up and Colby walks in I smile and continue coloring part of my tongue out focusing. I feel a dip in the bed so I look back and Colby is against the headboard on his phone I smile and go back to coloring. "Hey baby" Colby says as he lays down next to me I smile "hi daddy" he kisses my head I smile still coloring. He puts his fingers under my chin making me look at him and he scans my face I smile as his eyes meet mine and he looks down at my lips and leans in kissing me and I kiss him back. He pulls away after a couple seconds "I love you" "I love woo too daddy" I peck his lips and he smiles "wanna todor wif mwe" "not right now I'm gonna make some food" I pout "pweasee" "I have to make lunch baby" "pweaseee" he looks away from me "no baby" I sigh "otay" I say sadly he sighs "ok fine one page" "yay!" He smiles and I put the coloring book in between us along with the crayons and I continue coloring my page and he colors the other page.
"Daddy wook" I say as I finish coloring my page he looks over and smiles "woo wike it" he nods and kisses my head "I like it baby" I smile and he stands up and picks me up and I wrap around him and he walks to the kitchen and puts me on the counter "what woo makin" I tilt my head "whatever you want" "hmm.." he chuckles a little "gwill cheese!" He nods and kisses my head I smile and he gets the things.
He finishes making them and he puts them on plates and he puts them in the counter and takes me off the counter "tan I has jwuice" "of course grab one" I squeal and go to the fridge and grab a juice and a water for Colby and I go to the living room and sit next to him "here daddy" I hand him the water "oh thank you baby" he takes it "woo welcome daddy" he smiles and kisses my head and hands me my plate "tanks!" I take it and I reach over and grab the remote and turn on a disney movie and we watch it and eat. "Open pwease" I say holding up my juice he takes it and opens it "daddyyy" I pout as he takes a drink he laughs a little "sorry baby" he hands it to me I huff and take it and put it on the table "oh baby" he wraps his arms around me pulling me on his lap "don't be mad baby" he kisses my forehead I don't say anything "baby please I'm sorry" "baby I barely drank anything see" he leans forward and grabs it again handing it to me "it's pretty much full" I giggle and he furrows his brows "I joking daddy I not mad" he huffs and tries taking me off his lap "no daddy I sowwy" I giggle hugging him and he hugs back "don't do that baby" I giggle "otay I sowwy daddy" he hugs me a little tighter "it's ok baby" I nuzzle my head in his chest and we just hold each other.

I put away my toys and I stand up and go to the living room and Colby is laying down on the couch watching tv "daddy" he looks up at me "yeah baby" "tan we cuddle" I ask shyly he smiles and opens his arms "c'mere baby" I smile and go to him and lay on him and he plays with my hair "you know you don't have to ask baby" I nod "otay" he kisses my head and we watch tv.
I hear the door open and then there's a loud squeal that hurt my ears making me whine nuzzling my head in Colby's neck "knock next time" Colby says annoyed and he sits up and I stay in his lap with my head in his chest "sorry" I hear Jake say "why are you guys here anyway" Colby asks rubbing my back "we wanted to hang out" I hear Tara say "ok" Colby sighs a little.
He pulls me away from the hug and he cups my cheeks "baby why are you crying" he asks wiping my tears "woud" I whimper he sighs "I'm sorry baby" he kisses my head and as he does Tara squeals again making me whine covering my ears "Tara stop" Colby says getting mad making me whimper and hide my face in his chest he tightens his grip and kisses my head "sorry Sammy" Tara says I nod a little and there's a knock on the door "Jake could you get it" Colby asks "yeah" he says. I look up at Colby and he looks down at me and smiles and I smile back and kiss his nose he smiles and pecks my lips "we got pizza!" I hear Corey say and we look over and he has boxes of pizza and everyone sits down on the couch that being Jake, Tara, Devyn, and Corey and I furrow my brows and look at Colby tilting my head confused on why they're here and with pizza "I don't know either baby" I nod slowly "we're having a movie night" Devyn says hearing Colby "why didn't you tell me before hand" Colby asks they all shrug and Jake grabs the remote and I get off Colby's lap and cuddle into his side.

I giggle as Jake turns on shrek and snuggle into Colby. "baby you want some pizza" "no tanks" "nope your eating" Devyn says handing me a plate with pizza on it "but I no hungy" I mumble taking the plate looking at the pizza "baby you don't have to eat right now just eat later" I nod and put the plate on the table and cuddle back into him "Sam eat" Devyn says "he's gonna eat later he's not hungry right now" Colby says and she nods and we continue watching the movie.
"daddy I hungy" I say looking up at him "ok let's go heat some up" I nod and he stands up carrying me and he goes to the kitchen and puts me on the counter and goes in the fridge and takes out the pizza putting two slices on a plate and he puts it into he microwave and comes back standing in between my legs. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck he smiles and pecks my lips and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer and I put my head in his neck and he puts his head on my shoulder. The microwave beeps and Colby sighs and pulls away and I pout he smiles and pecks my lips making me smile and he goes to the microwave and grabs the plate and comes to me and puts it next to me and takes me off the counter and grabs the plate again and we go back to the living room.

I sit down and he sits down next to me and hands me the plate "tanks" he smiles and kisses my head and I start eating. "Daddy I done" I hold up the plate and he takes it and puts it on the table and he pulls me close and we watch the movie. 
"We're gonna go" Corey says standing up and Devyn stands up too "bye" they say at the same time and they wave and go to the door "bye bye!" I call as the open the door "bye Sam!" They call back I smile and they leave closing the door.
"Bye guys, see you tomorrow" Jake says standing up and Tara gets up as well "bye" Tara says "bye guys" Colby says back and they go to the door "bye bye!" I call again "bye bubba!" "Bye Sammy!" I giggle a little and they leave and I tackle Colby in a hug and he falls back laying down and we laugh a little and he holds me tight I look up at him and smile he smiles back and kisses me and I kiss him back. We pull away and I put my head in his neck and he holds me tight and we stay like that for a while. My eyes soon get heavy and I snuggle into him closing my eyes "let's get to bed" I nod and he get up carrying me and he goes to the room and he puts me down and I walk to the bed tiredly and lay down "baby change" I whine and curl in a ball and I hear him sigh "ok turn over baby" I huff and turn on my back and he undresses me and he goes to get my pajamas and I go under the covers snuggling into then "baby not yet" I don't listen to him and soon there's a dip in the bed and arms wrap around me and I turn around and put a leg over him putting my head in his neck and he pulls me close holding me tight and he kisses my head "goodnight baby" I kiss his neck as a response too tired to talk and he starts rubbing my back and I soon fall asleep.