~84~

Sam

"baby wake up" Colby says while shaking me "baby" I huff and sit up rubbing my eyes and I look up at Colby tierdly "c'mon get up" I nod and stand up and he hugs me I smile and lean in his touch hugging him back. "ok get dressed baby" he says and kisses my head "ok" I sigh and pull away and he leaves and I change into skinny jeans and one of his hoodies. I grab my backpack and my phone and leave the room and I put down my backpack and I put my phone in my pocket and I go to colby and I hug him from the side and he's dishing out the food. He turns and hug me back and I nuzzle my head in his chest "are you ok" I hum "are you sure" I look up at him and he's giving me a worried look "I promise I'm ok" I give him a reassuring smile he smiles a little and pecks my lips "alright let's eat" I nod and we pull away and we grab our plates and go to the couch and I sit close to him but he didn't seem to mind.
We finish and put our plates in the sink and I grab my backpack and put it on and I go to Colby and grab his hand and he smiles "you ready" "yeah" he nods and we leave.
We get to school and we go to the others and we greet them and talk.
I go infront of Colby and hug him and he wraps his arms around me and rubs my back still talking to Jake. I nuzzle my head in his chest with a small sigh "hey.. you ok baby" "mhm" "tell me please" "nothings wrong" I mumble he sighs and I look up at him "please.." "just.. hold me please" he kisses my forehead and I put my head back down and he holds me tight and puts his chin on my head and I sigh contently and close my eyes.
"Ok love birds we gotta go to class now" Elton says and I sigh Colby kisses my head and we pull away and we head inside and I grab his hand and he interlocks our fingers and we get to class.

-

It's now free period and we head out to the bleachers. We sit down and we're the only ones here and I turn towards Colby and I wrap around him "baby.." he sighs "yeah" I ask looking up at him "why are you so.. clingy today" "sorry" I frown and unwrap from him and I look in my lap spinning my ring around my finger he sighs "baby.." I don't answer him he sighs again and pulls me into his side "I'm sorry baby" I lean into his touch and then the others come "hey guys" they greet and sit down and we start talking.
The bell rings and we all go inside to lunch. We get our food and sit down and I sit close to Colby and I grab his hand interlocking our fingers "Sam.." I look up at him with a slight frown "can you move over" he asks annoyed I sigh and let go of his hand and move away from him and he starts talking to Jake again I sigh and go on my phone. "baby eat" Colby says after a bit "not hungry" I mumble not looking up from my phone. He sighs and puts his hand on my thigh but I take it off and put it in his lap he huffs and grabs me and pulls me closer to him "stop" I mumble and unwrap his arms from me "baby" he sighs and wraps his arms around me pulling me into his side but I move away from him "what's wrong" he asks sadly grabbing my hand I put my phone away and let go of his hand "baby" he frowns and grabs my hand again "what's wrong baby" he asks as I pulled my hand away again "sorry it's too clingy" I say and stand up with my tray.
I come back to the table and Colby isn't here anymore I furrow my brows but sit down anyway "Sam.." Jake says "yeah" I ask confused "go talk to Colby" I sigh "where'd he go" he shrugs "he just ran out" I nod and get up and leave the cafeteria and I look for him.

I go to the bathroom and I open the door hearing sniffles I sigh and open it all the way and go in and see Colby on the floor hugging his knees crying in them. I sit next to him and move his arms and he looks up and I sit in his lap hugging him and he wraps his arms around me tightly digging his head in my neck I sigh and lay my head on his "Colbs why are you crying" he holds me tighter "I-im sorry" I sigh and gently scratch his head and try calming him down.
He calms down and I pull away from the hug "why were you crying" I ask while wiping his tears he smiles slightly and kisses me and I smile a little "why Colbs" he ignores me and kisses me "stop" I say and pull away he sighs and puts his forehead in mine looking at my lips "I'm sorry" he whispers and I blush as I feel his breath against my lips "f-for what" I stutter he kisses me again and I kiss back and he licks my lips but I pull away "stop" I say as he tries kissing me again he looks in my eyes and I notice he's know Cole and he smashes his lips against mine "stop" I pull away and he growls I giggle a little and he smashes his lips against mine "stooopp" I whine pulling away he closes his eyes and opens them seconds later and he's Colby again "sorry baby" he chuckles and pecks my lips "why'd he come out" I ask confused "he wanted to kiss you" he shrugs I nod slowly and then the bell rings and we get up and go to class.