~90~

Sam

"get up baby" I whine turning around "no get up" he says pulling the covers off and I whine curling in a ball and he chuckles "baby up" I huff and sit up rubbing my eyes "hurry and get dressed Devyn made breakfast" "yay!" I squeak and get up going to the closet "I'll be downstairs ok baby" "otay!" He smiles and kisses me and I kiss him back and he pulls away seconds later "hurry ok" "otay" he smiles and leaves the room and I change.
I go to the mirror and smile at my outfit then I frown furrowing my brows and I go closer to the mirror looking at my neck and I gasp seeing a hickey that Brennen made and I look down ashamed of myself and I grab my shoes and backpack and I go downstairs "you ok Sam" Devyn asks I nod and sit in the chair putting my backpack down "where daddy" I ask "oh he went to the bathroom" Tara says I nod and try putting on my shoes by myself "Sammy want some help" Tara asks with a small laugh "wes pwease" she nods with a small smile and comes over and puts on my shoes and ties them "tank woo!" "Your welcome Sammy" "foods done!" Devyn yells and I squeal and get up going to her and he laughs a little and hands me a plate "tank woo!" "Your welcome Sam" I smile and I go back to the table I was at and sit there and eat "bubba come eat in the living room" Jake says and I shake my head "no tanks" "you sure" he asks a little confused and I nod "ok" I giggle at how confused he is and I continue eating. "baby why are you eating by yourself" Colby asks finally out of the bathroom and I look up and his hair is now done properly "I no no" I say sadly not liking how I have a hickey from someone else "you ok baby" he asks getting his own plate of food and I nod he sighs and sits in the opposite chair "what happened baby" "nofin" I mumble and move to an angle where he won't see it and he sighs and
starts eating.

"You guys ready" Elton asks as they all head out the door "yeah" Colby says and we stand up and follow him out "d-daddy" I say and grab his wrist stopping him from going out the door as well "what's wrong baby" he asks worriedly turning to me "I-i has twell woo somfin" he nods waiting for me to tell him "pwomise woo no be mad at mwe" "baby what's wrong your scaring me" "pwomise!" I say tears forming in my eyes "baby I promise" "you guys coming!?" Jake calls since he was going to drive us "you guys go ahead I'll drive us!" Colby calls and Jake nods and pulls out leaving. I look down not wanting to tell him anymore "baby tell me what's wrong" I nod and tilt my head showing him the hickey and he gasps putting his hand there and ghosting his finger there "b-baby who did it" he stutters "b-brennen" I say letting a tear slip and he growls and I look up at him and his eyes are grey "I-i sowwy" I look down ashamed and he growls again and I let out a sob more tears falling "you liked it didn't you" he growls "n-o" I choke out and he growls again and I slide down the door and hug my knees crying in them and he growls again and picks me up and I wrap around him tightly digging my head in his neck and he rubs my back calming down.
"How'd it happen" he asks as I calmed down "h-he push me i-n wall a-n grab mwy hips h-hard and fwirst h-he kiss mwe an I-i twy movin a-away an he yell at m-we for it a-an he p-ut i-it dere and I-i s-xream at him t-o stop an h-e got m-ad at mwe for it" he growls and puts me down "s-ee" I say and I lift up my shirt revealing the bruises he left by grabbing my hips and he growls deeply "let's go" he growls and grabs my hand going to the car and we get in "a-are woo mad at mwe" I ask as he starts the car "no babyboy" he says putting his hand on my thigh and pulling out "p-womise" he chuckles
"I promise" I smile and lean over and kiss his cheek.

-

We get to school and we get out of the car "c'mere babyboy" I nod and go to him and hug him and he sighs and rubs my back "don't cry babyboy" I look up at him and he frowns and wipes my tears "I sowwy" he furrows his brows "for what" "dis" I mumble pointing to the hickey and he sighs "it's not your fault" I nod "now let's go" "up!" I squeak and he nods and picks me up and I wrap around him and he walks to the others.
"Hey guys!" They greet "hi" I mumble "you ok bubba" Jake asks furrowing his brows and I nod "you sure" "he's fine Jake" Cole growled and Jake sighs "Sammy what's wrong" Tara asks quietly so Cole won't here and I look in her direction and I whimper and hug Coles side hiding my face and he growls putting his arm around me protectively "b-brennen" I whimper "where" he growls and I uncover half my face looking where I seen him before not seeing him there anymore and I whine panicking a little and I look behind me and yelp moving infront of Cole as Brennen is at a near by tree looking over as if finding a right time to come over Cole growls and wraps his arms around me protectively again "what's happening" Elton asks confused "daddy!" I yell scared as Brennen starts walking over with an evil smirk and Cole growls "stay here" he says a bit softer "n-o" I whimper holding him tighter and he sighs and pushes me off of him "n-no" "stay here" he says stern and I whine nodding anyway "what's happening" Elton asks again "watch him don't let him come by me" Cole says "why" Jake asks ""d-addy" I whimper and he growls "don't let him come by me" he says harsh "ok ok" he turns to go but I grab his wrist whimpering "bubba no" Jake says and pulls me back and Cole goes to Brennen "d-addy!" I whine trying to get out of Jake's grasp "sam stop" Jake says stern and I whimper and hug him hiding my face in his chest and he rubs my back and I let out a sob as I here Cole and Brennen yelling at each other and their grunts of pain.
I soon hear a loud yell of pain and I whimper gripping the back of Jake's shirt tightly "it's ok Sammy" Tara says rubbing my back as well. "bubba he's back" I let go of him and I turn and hug Cole tightly and he chuckles a bit and picks me up and I wrap around him stuffing my head in his neck and he rubs my back "a-re woo o-otay" "yes babyboy I'm fine" I nod letting out a sob "COLBY!" Someone yells making Cole growl at the name and he ignores the person "Cole it's the principal" Jake says "come with me now!" She yells angrily and he groans and puts me down "no!" I scream hugging him tightly and he sighs rubbing my back "I'll be right back babyboy" "n-o" he sighs and pulls away cupping my cheeks and wiping my tears "I'll come right back" "p-womise" he nods "I promise" he kisses my forehead "come now!" She yells again as she's now close to us and he closes his eyes and opens them again now having blue eyes and he walks away following the principal and I whimper looking down "it's ok Sam he'll be back" Devyn says and I nod. Soon the bell rings and I whimper quietly Colby not being here still and I walk alone to my first class.

-

The bell rings and I pack my things and get up leaving the classroom and head to lunch. I walk alone sighing softly as Colby still hasn't come back "hey baby" I hear Colby say besides me and he grabs my hand "daddy!" I hug him and he chuckles lightly hugging back "what take so wong" I ask looking at him "well I kinda got suspended and they sent me home.." "oh.. why woo no twell mwe" "they sent me home" "otay, woo no text mwe eiver " "I'm sorry" he sighs and hugs me again "I wait daddy" I say sadly "I know" he mumbles hugging me tighter "woo pwomise" "I know and I'm sorry baby, I'm here now" "but-" "baby, I know I promised I tried going to you but they told me to leave and kept stopping me, I was going to text you but I didn't want you to worry or start crying again, I'm not even supposed to be back here" I nod and hug him "how about we just go home" I nod and he picks me up and leaves the school going to his car.

We go inside and I run to the kitchen opening a cupboard. "need help" Colby asks with a laugh as I jump trying to reach "daddyy" I pout crossing my arms sitting on the floor and he chuckles "what's wrong baby" he asks picking me up off the floor putting me on the counter "woo make fun of mwe" I pout "aw baby" he chuckles kissing my forehead "I wasn't, I was asking if you need help" "but woo waugh at mwe" "I'm sorry baby" he pecks my lips and I smile and I look behind me in the cupboard and I grab the box of mac and cheese "make" I tilt my head he groans "can we just order something instead" he asks making me whine "please baby, we can get chick-fil-a" I gasp "pwease!!" He smiles grabbing his phone out of his pocket and orders the food. He picks me up and goes to the living room and sits on the couch with me in his lap and I smile at him "I love you baby" "loves woo too daddy" he smiles and kisses me and I kiss him back.
He lays down and I lay down after him in the small space between him and the back of the couch and I put my head on his chest and an arm and leg over him and he kisses my head wrapping his arms around me and we watch tv. Soon the doorbell goes off and I whine as he gets up "I'll be back" I huff nodding and he chuckles slightly and he leaves. He comes back with the food and I sit up and he sits next to me and gives me my box of nuggets and we eat.
Colby goes on his phone after we finish eating and I cuddle into his side and as I do he hides his screen "daddyyy I wanna see" I whine "sorry baby" he kisses my head putting his phone away and I huff "oh daddy" he hums "why woo gwet sus-susp- suspended" he smiles and kisses my head "good job baby" I smile "I say it wight!?" "You did baby" "yay!" I cheer and he smiles I giggled a little and peck his lips "why" I tilt my head "got in a fight with Brennen giving him broken ribs, arm and ankle and I made him pass out also giving him a concussion and he is in a coma right now for a week or so" "daddy!" I yell trying to keep my laugh in but failing and he laughs a bit shaking his head and I giggled and cuddle back into him "sorry" "no he deswerve it he big meanie head" he chuckles and gets up and picks me up turning off the tv "where woo goin" I ask "to our room" "otay" he smiles and kisses my cheek and walks to our room and we cuddle and watch movies.