~92~

Colby

I wake up to the alarm and groan turning it off "baby" mumble shaking him "baby wake up" he whines and makes baby sounds and I smile slightly and wrap my arms back around him tightly since hes too little to go to school today and I close my eyes going back to sleep. There's a knock at the door and I groan "what" the door opens and I look up seeing Tara "is Sam going to school" "no he can't" she furrows her brows "why not" "he's only a coup-" I get cut off by Sam crying and I groan and sit up and grab a paci from the side table and I put it in his mouth and he sucks on it for a bit then spits it out crying and I groan and stand up and pick him up "what's happening" Tara asks worriedly as we walk downstairs "he's only a couple months old right now, he probably wants a bottle" I explain as I grab his bottle out of the cupboard "oh I can make it for you" she says grabbing the milk "oh thank you put it in the microwave for 30 seconds" she nods with a smile and I go to the living room and sit on the couch with him in my lap and I rub his back.
"Here Colby" "thank you" I say taking the bottle from her and I pull Sam away and put the nipple of it in his mouth and he stops crying only sniffling now "dude why was he crying" Jake asks clearly annoyed "Jake chill out he's only a couple months right now" Tara says "alright" he sighs going back upstairs "oopsie" Sam giggles "why'd he say that" Tara asks "oh no.." Sam giggles again then I feel that his butt is wet and I groan standing up "oh my god did he pee" Tara laughs "yeah" I chuckle carrying him upstairs.
I get in the playroom and I shut the door and I put Sam on the changing table and I go to one of the totes with the diapers and I grab one and go back to Sam and change him. I take him off the table putting him on my hip and I go to our room and go to the closet and he reaches for one of my hoodies "dada" "wanna wear it" he squeals I smile and take it off the hanger and I put him down and put the hoodie on him and pick him back up going downstairs.
I put him down in the living room and he crawls over to Stormy who is on the floor "why is he crawling" Elton asks "he's only a couple months old" I say sitting down and they coo "baba!" Sam yells picking it back up from when he put it down and I chuckle a bit. Devyn goes over to Sam and sits down "Sam" she says and he looks over at her with wide eyes and we laugh and he squeals clapping his hands "Dev what are you doing" I ask she smiles and then starts ticking Sam "dbajdbdjdnp" we laugh a bit and she stops tickling him and he continues to giggle a little "right we should get going now" Elton says and everyone sighs but gets up anyway "bye guys!" They say leaving "bye!" I call back picking up Sam and I head upstairs. I get to the playroom and I put Sam on the floor and I put toys out infront of him "gabajabawola" he babbles to himself grabbing the toys I smile and ruffle his hair making him giggle "I'll be in the room baby" I say and kiss his head and I leave the room going into our room and I sit on the couch that we have in here turning on the tv.

The door opens and I look over to see Sam crawling in "dada" I smile "dada" he says again "c'mere baby" I smile holding out my arms and he sits down holding out his and I lean down and pick him up putting him on my lap "dada!" He squeals "hi baby" I smile and kiss his forehead and he squeals clapping his hands "I love you baby" "dada!!" He squeals and grabs my face and pecks my lips I smile and wrap my arms around his waist and he nuzzles his head in my chest and I kiss his head rubbing his back resting my chin on his head.
I stand up and put Sam on the bed and turn on a disney movie and he watches it I smile and kiss his head and leave the room going to the playroom and picking up the toys. I go back to the room after I finish and I go to Sam and he makes grabby hands I smile picking him up and I lay down with him on top of me and pull the blanket over us and we watch movies.
I hear soft snores and I look at Sam to see him asleep and I smile and turn on my side holding him close and I nuzzle my head in his neck and fall asleep myself.

-

I wake up to Sam's cries and I groan and sit up and pull him in my lap "shhh baby" I grab his paci putting in his mouth and then I realise his butt is wet and I sigh and stand up carrying him and I go to the playroom and put him on the changing table and I grab a new diaper and I go to him and change him.
I pick him up putting him on my hip and I go to the room and grab my phone and check the time 3:10 I sigh as the others are going to be home soon and I go downstairs. I get to the kitchen and I open the cupboard "want this baby" I ask grabbing the mac and cheese and he squeals I smile and I put the box on the counter and I go to the living room turning on spongebob putting sam on the couch and he watches it I smile and kiss his head and go to the kitchen and boil some water.
I get up from the couch and go to the kitchen and drain the noodles and put the cheese in it and stir it. I grab two bowls and put some in it and get Sam's bottle putting juice in it and then go to Sam "we're back!" Jake yells as they come inside and they all either head to their rooms or the
living room. "here baby" he looks up at me his eyes wide and I laugh slightly and I hand him his bowl and he squeals and sticks his hand in it shoving it in his mouth "bubba" Jake laughs and Sam squeals giggling and shoves more in his mouth getting cheese all over his mouth "gross" Devyn says laughing a little "baba!!" Sam yells making grabby hands towards it and I grab it and put the nipple in his mouth and he drinks it and holds it himself so I move my hand from it "is there anymore" Jake asks "yeah" he cheers and gets up from the couch going to
the kitchen.
I pick up Sam putting him on my hip and I go to the kitchen and I put him on the island and put our dishes in the sink and grab a paper towel and wet it slightly and go to San and wipe his face and his hands "hey Colby" Devyn says coming over "yeah" "when are you, you know what" "Saturday" I say throwing away the paper towel "dada!" I smile and look at Sam and he's puckering his lips and I chuckle a little and go back to him and peck his lips making him squeal clapping his hands and Devyn coos a little and I smile and pick him up and we go back to the living room

Sam crawls in my lap and grabs my face and kisses me and I smile slightly and take his hands off my face and he whines pouting I chuckle and peck his lips and he squeals clapping and I smile and rub his back gently "you guys are cute" Devyn says "thanks" I smile she nods with a smile "oh Colby" Tara says "yeah" "when you do the thing do you need any help setting anything up" "not that I know of, I'll let you know though" "ok" she smiles "dadaaa" he whines and Jake laughs "he's been doing that the whole time" he says referring to him puckering his lips and I laugh a little he huffs and grabs my face and kisses me over and over again "ok ok" I chuckle stopping him and he giggles and nuzzles his head in my chest and I kiss his head wrapping my arms around him resting my chin on his head with a smile on my face.