~9~

Sam's pov

I woke up still deep in little space I rubbed my eyes and got up holding my bear close I walked out of my room and Stormy ran up to me and i giggled "hey Stormy!!" I fed him and there was a knock at the door and opened it and it was Colby and I stared and him I didn't want him to know i was a little "hey Sammy can we talk" "a-about what?" I asked letting him in we walked to the couch "about you" "o-otay" "be honest with me ok?" I nodded and tears were forming in my eyes "ok Sammy are you a little?" I looked down "y-yes" he didn't say anything so I started to cry and held my stuffie close "oh Sammy why are you crying" "c-cause woo d-dont w-wike m-me anymwore" "why would you think that" "n-no won wikes me c-cause I'm a w-wittle" he hugged me "Sammy I like you still" "weally!!" I squeaked "really" I hugged him tighter and giggled. "I have to go Sammy" "otay bye bye" he chuckled "bye" I went to my room after he left and got changed I put on short shorts and a crop top I put on some shoes and I grabbed my bag and put the normal stuff in and put a paci and a stuffie in and I was off to the park with Stormy

I made it to the park and I sat against the tree and i decided to teach him how to play hid and seek it might be hard but I decided to give it a go. After about 30 minutes he learned it "good job Stormy" I squeaked "otay now hide" I turned around and he ran off I know where she went cause he goes there everytime it's behind the tree I sit at "otay Stormy I'm comwin" I walked over to the tree and she walked around it "where are woo" I walked around "fwound woo!" She barked and jumped on me and tackled me to the floor and I giggled while he was liking my face "otay otay stop" I giggled and picked her up and put her down "that's was cute" I jumped and looked up and saw Colby "hiii cwoby!!" He chuckled "hi are you still a little" I giggled "yeah" I grabbed my bag and grabbed a ball "gwo get it!" I said to Stormy and he ran after it and i giggled "what are woo doing here" "I came here to hang out with Jake but he couldn't come" "oh" I giggled "what?" "Stormy wants wo play wif woo" I pointed to him and he grabbed the ball and threw it I grabbed my stuffie and hugged it and Colby cooed and I hid my face in it "don't be embarrassed" he said ruffling my hair I giggled Stormy dropped the ball and laid down and went to sleep and i giggled "he's tiwerd" Colby chuckled "I gotta take him home" "ok wanna go to the mall with me after" I looked up at him excitedly "can I can I!?!" I jumped up and down and he chuckled "yes now let's bring him home and we can leave" "otay!!"

Colby's pov

I honestly think Sam is adorable when he's a little I wanna be his caregiver but I don't want to ask him I don't think he would want me to. We got to his apartment "I'm hungwy" I chuckled "we can stop somewhere on the way there" "otay!" We got to the mall "where do you want to go first" "build-a-bear!!!" I chuckled "alright let's go" "yay!" He dragged me to the store and the worker filled it up with stuffing and put a heart in it and we are looking for clothes for it, he found a dress and we paid for it "tank woo!" "Your welcome now where to next" "I don't know woo choose" we ended up going to hot topic and other stores "are you hungry Sammy" "yeah" "let's go to the food court" we made it to the food court and we got food and Sam was playing with his bear and giggling "Sammy eat your food" he ignored me and continued playing I took the bear from him "eat your food and play later" "o-otay I'm sowwy" "it's ok just eat your food" he nodded and ate his food "let's get home it's getting late" "o-tay" he said in-between a yawn.

We got back to Sam's apartment and he was running around "Sam get ready for bed and stop running" "no!" I groaned "Sam stop running" "catch mwe if woo can!" He giggled "Sam stop running" "no!" I grabbed him and he giggled and I wasn't laughing and he noticed "are woo otay" "yes Sammy it's just you didn't stop running when I asked you to" he put his head down "I'm sowwy da-CWOBY! oh no I'm sowwy I didn't mean too" he started to tear up "oh Sammy it's okay" I set him on the bed and wiped his tears "I'm sowwy" "it's ok go ready for bed" "otay" he got up and grabbed a onsie and went in the bathroom to change he walked out and he made grabby hands and I grabbed him and he giggled I set him on the bed and he grabbed his stuffed bear and started to play with it "Sammy get some sleep" "but I-im not tiwerd" he yawned "I think you are" I chuckled he whined and pointed towards his desk I looked over and seen a pacifier I chuckled and walked over and grabbed it and i handed it to him and he put it in his mouth "tank woo" he mumbled and he laid down and closed his eyes "goodnight Sammy" and i walked towards the door but he whined I turned around and he was making grabby hands "what's wrong" I picked him up and he clung onto me and put his head in the crook of my neck "sweep wif me pwease" he mumbled I chuckled and put him back down and he snuggled into the blankets and I went to turn off the lights and he thought I was leaving "No sweep wif me!!" "Sammy I'm just turning the light off" i chuckled and turned it off and walked back the the bed and got in and he cuddled into me "night Sammy" he cuddled closer "night Daddy" I smiled and then he noticed what he said and lifted his head "oh no I didn't mean to say that!" He started to cry "oh Sammy don't cry" I hugged him and whispered sweet nothings in his ear and he finally calmed down I pulled away and wiped his tears "I'm sowwy" "hey it's ok can i ask you something" he looked at me confused "can I be your caregiver?" "Weally!!!" "Yes really" i chuckled he hugged me "Yes!" I hugged him back and he yawned "let's get some sleep" "otay" he cuddled into me I played with he hair and he fell asleep and I soon fell asleep after.