~78~

Sam

My eyes flutter open and I cuddle further to Colby and he laughs a bit and rubs my back "morning baby" "morning" I mumble putting a leg over him and he pulls me on top of him. I look up at him and smile he smiles back and cups my cheek caressing it "how are you feeling" "I no hwurt anymwore" he smiles "that's good" I nod with a small sigh and put my head down starting to feel sad "baby you ok" "yeah I otay daddy" he sits up and I lay my head on his chest "baby.. please tell me what's wrong" I sigh "I otay jus.." I sigh "it's ok baby" he rubs my back I nod and look up at him "jus feewing sad" I mumble "aw whys that" I shrug "I no know jus... sad" he frowns a little and kisses my forehead "I'm sorry baby" "is otay" I mumble putting my head back on his chest "want pancakes" I smile a little "pwease" I look up at him he nods and pecks my lips making me smile and I wrap my arms around his neck nuzzling my head in his neck and he wraps his arms around me securely putting his head on mine. "ok get up baby" he says softly after a while "otay" I sigh and get up and he gets up after and hugs me and I lean into his touch "how about we hang out with the others today" I nod he kisses my head and we pull away and he grabs my hand and we go to the living room and he turns on a cartoon "why don't you play and I'll make pancakes" I nod "I love you baby" "love woo too" he smiles a bit and pecks my lips and goes to the kitchen I sigh and sit on the floor and play.

I look outside and it's raining making me sigh I get up and go to the balcony and open it getting hit with cold air making me shiver and I step out and shut the door behind me and I sit in the chair that's out here.
The door opens but I don't bother looking over "oh baby come back inside your going to get sick" "otay" I mumble and get up and go inside getting warm "let's go eat baby" I nod and we go to the kitchen and grab our plates and sit on the couch and eat watching tv.
"I done" I give him my plate and he takes it and goes to the kitchen and he comes back "let's get dressed baby" I nod and get up and we go to the room and I go to my bag and grab an outfit and put it on "baby.." he frowns seeing I'm in an all black outfit and he goes to my bag looking through it "here wear this" I nod and change I grab shoes and go to Colby "helps" he nods and puts them on me and ties them "ok one more thing" I tilt my head and he puts a pikachu beanie on my head "cute" he pokes my nose making me giggle which makes him smile and I stand up and grab my phone "ready" I nod and he grabs my hand and he grabs his keys and we leave.
He pulls into the driveway of the house and we get out and he grabs my hand and rushes to the front door since it's still raining and he opens the door and walks in not bothering to knock and he closes the door behind us. We walk to the living room and they are all there talking and Aaron, Corey, and Jake are playing a game and I sit on the floor and pet circa "hey guys" Colby says making everyone look over "Colby you scared me!" Tara says "sorry" Colby laughs a little "bubba come play!" I look up and he's holding out a controller and I nod and stand up and take it and sit on the floor "bubba sit up here" I nod and sit on the couch next to him and we start a game. We stop playing and they turn on spongebob and start talking I sigh and lean into Colby and he pulls me in his lap wrapping his arms around me securely and he kisses my head putting his chin on my head after "are you ok" Devyn asks I nod "jus feewing sad" "aw ok" she smiles sadly. I get off Colby's lap and cuddle in his side and watch tv.

I get up "baby where you going" "bafroom" he nods and I go to the bathroom. I leave the bathroom and I go to the backyard and sit at the pool watching the raindrops hit the water. "Baby!" I look over to Colby "get in here!" I nod sighing and I get up and go to him "stop going outside your going to get sick!" I nod with a small whimper not liking him yelling at me "sowwy" I walk past him and go to the living room and slump on the couch "baby c'mere" he says standing at the entryway I sigh and get up and go to him and follow him to the kitchen. He pulls me in a hug and I hug him back "I'm sorry for yelling I was worried and didn't know where you went" I frown "I sowwy daddy" I look up at him and he looks down at me "please tell me where your going" I nod "I pwomise" he kisses me and I kiss him back "get a room!" Jake yells making Colby pull away and I sigh and hug him putting my head on his chest and he rubs my back and kissed my head "anyway can you come to the store with me" Jake asks "yeah sure" Colby says making pout "cool I'll be in the car" Jake says and leaves "wanna come with baby" I shake my head and pull away and he kisses my head "ok bye baby" I whine quietly "bye bye" I mumble hugging him again and he sighs and hugs me again "I won't go if you don't want me to baby" "no no daddy gwo" I look up at him "are you sure" I nod "Colby!" Jake yells "coming!" Colby yells back and he pulls away from the hug and grabs my hand and goes to the living room and turns on a cartoon "bye baby" I hug him "bye bye daddy" he kisses my head and I pull away and sit on the couch and he leaves telling the others to watch me since I might go outside making me sigh and look in my lap and play with my ring.