~91~

Sam

We get back home after school and I head up to mine and Colby's shared room and I put my bag down and I look up seeing Colby on his phone and I smile and take off my shoes and go to the bed and lay on him and he chuckles a little "hey baby" he says running his fingers through my hair "hi" I mumble closing my eyes and we stay silent as he does something on his phone "what are you doing" I ask looking up at him "nothing" he says not taking his eyes off his phone and smiling "Colbs" I furrow my brows he hums I huff and put my head back down "baby what's wrong" I sigh and look back at him and he smiles at me and I smile back "are you ok" he asks worried "yeah, just tired" he nods "why don't you take a nap" "ok" I nod and I get off him and go next to him and go under the covers and he pulls them over himself as well and I cuddle into his side.

Colby

Sam falls asleep and I smile and carefully get out of bed and I cover him back up and he snuggles into the blankets and I smile a bit and kiss his head and I quietly leave the room closing the door. I go downstairs and go to the living room and everyone is there "hi Colby" Tara says "hey" I smile and sit down on the couch "where's Sam" Jake asks "asleep" he nods and they go back to talking and I get lost in my thoughts. "Colby!" I jump and look over at them "what" "dude what are you thinking about" Corey asks I shrug "what is it" he pushes "I wanna marry Sam" I say and Tara and Devyn squeal "seriously" Jake asks with a smile I nod "I already have the ring" "I wanna see it!!" Devyn squeals "baby calm down" Corey says with a light chuckle "sorry" she laughs a little "but can I please see it"  I nod and take it out of my pocket and I open the box and show her it "eeee!! It's so pretty!!" She squeals taking the box and I chuckle lightly smiling "how long were you planning on proposing" Corey asks looking at it "month or so" "when did you get the ring" Elton asks giving it back since he was the last one to look at it "it just came in today" I say putting it back in my pocket "when are you proposing" Tara asks "I wanna do it soon but I don't know where to do it" they nod and they go quiet. "Dude! Do it at the park!" Jake says making everyone jump at the sudden voice "wait that's actually not a bad idea" Tara says "hey! What's that supposed to mean!" Jake yells offended making us laugh "you should do it there tho, because that's where you guys met and you guys go there a lot plus it's Sam's favorite spot along with yours" Corey says "yeah" I smile.

"Daddy!!" Sam yells running down the stairs and I smile "in here baby!" I call "oh!" he squeaks and he runs over "daddy! daddy!" He yells exciedly stopping infront of me everyone smiling at him "yeah baby" "tan we gwo to park pwease!?" "y-" "oh! tan tormy tome too!?" He yells cutting me off "of course baby go get your shoes on" he squeals and runs off "told you he liked the park" I roll my eyes with a light chuckle "daddy!!" Sam squeals running back in "wook I got dem on mwyself!!" He says pointing to his feet and I look at them and chuckle "baby you got them on the wrong feet" "did not!" "bubba you did" Jake says with a light chuckle "uh uh!" I chuckle "look at them again baby" he huffs and looks back at his feet "darn it, daddy tan woo do it pwease" "of course, c'mere" he sits besides me putting his feet to me and I take his shoes off "tormy!!" He squeals as he jumps on the couch and he starts petting him and I smile softly "is woo gwuys toming to" he asks the others "sure" Jake says "yeah I'll bring sugar" Tara says "I have to do work" Elton says "I have things to do" Aaron says "I'm ok" Devyn says and Corey nods agreeing "whyy" Sam pouts looking at Devyn and Corey and I chuckle "baby they don't have to go" I say finishing tying his shoes and he sits up "nabi" he pouts "you want navi to come with" I ask and he nods still pouting crossing his arms and everyone coos "I guess we can go" Devyn says "yay!!" He cheers and gets off the couch "t'mon!" he squeals pulling me up and he drags me "wait baby" I chuckle pulling him back "whyy" he pouts "they gotta get their shoes on and get navi" he nods "huwy!" He squeals and goes to Corey and Devyn who haven't gotten up yet and grabs their hands pulling them off the couch "ok ok we're going" Corey laughs "huwy!" They laugh and go up to their room "baby go get stormy and put his leash on" "otay! tormy t'mere!" He calls and Stormy jumps off the couch and follows Sam. "weady" Sam asks everyone and we nod "yay!" He opens the door and we all walk out and walk to the park.

-

Sorry it's short but this book is finally coming to an end! I never meant for it to be this long 😅