~17~

Sam's pov

I woke up on top of Colby and he was still asleep I got off slowly and got out of bed I went to my bag and grabbed some clothes and went in the shower I got out and put on short shorts and a hoodie I walked in the room and Colby is still asleep so since I'm not in little space I decided to make some breakfast. I went in the kitchen and decided to make some french toast but I fed Stormy first and then I started. Finally I finished and plated them with some strawberries on top and I walked in the room with the plates and set them on the bedside table and I went back in the kitchen and grabbed two cups and put orange juice in them and walked back into the room "Colbs wake up" I shook him  "Colbs" I shook him again and he groaned "Colbs get up" "whyy" he groaned "I made breakfast now get up" he sat up and rubbed his eyes and I handed him his plate "thanks" "yep" and I walked to my side and grabbed my plate and sat next to him "are you not in little space" "no" "aww I like it when you are" "no you don't I'm too much and annoying" "hey no your not" "yeah I am" "if I didn't like you when your a little do you really think I would have asked you to be your caregiver" "you only did it to be nice" "no I did it because I like it your cute when your a little and I wouldn't change anything about you" "ok I'm sorry" "it's ok" I smiled "ok try the food now" he chuckled and tried it "this is actually really good" "thank you"

We finished eating and we are cuddling on the couch and I haven't gone into little space yet "do you want to go to the park" Colby asked "yeah" "do you want to take stormy" I looked at him "umm no he's sleeping right now" "ok c'mon" he got up and put his shoes on and grabbed his skate board I put shoes on and grabbed my bag and we left. We are walking and we are almost there "hey Sammy" I hummed in response "when are you going to tell them" I sighed "I don't know I'm not comfortable with them and don't know them too much" "well why don't you get to know them better" I sighed "why do you want them to know so bad" "so when we come here you can be yourself and not hide who you really are when their here too" I sighed "but-" i groaned in frustration "Sammy it's ok you don't have to tell them I won't make you can you at least get to know them better" "sure" we walked to the bench and Jake was here "hey guys" "hi" "hey" they started skating and I watched for a bit and I got bored so I got up and went to the tree and laid down and watched the sky

Colby's pov

I was skating and I seen Sam get up and leave I was going to stop him but he just went to the tree and watched the sky so I left him. "Hey Colby" "yeah Jake" I averted my eyes to him "what's up with you and him you seem really close" we walked to the bench and sat down "oh I- we're dating" I stopped myself from telling him I'm his caregiver "dude really when did that happen" I chuckled "we've been dating for a while Jake" "why didn't you tell me" "sorry I forgot" "it's ok" we went silent for a moment "he looks sad" Jake said I sighed "he just has something on his mind" "oh do you know what it is" "yeah" "well is it bad" "no he just kind of stressed about it" "oh w-" "hi Jakey!" We looked over and seen Tara and her dog "hi Tara" he got up and hugged her "hey Colby!" I chuckled "hi Tara" "is Sam here" "yeah he's over by the tree" "oh ok is he ok" "yeah he's just a little stressed" "oh what about" "that I can't tell you" "I thought you knew why" Jake said "I do.." I sighed "it's just, nevermind I'm going to check up on him" "are you ok" "yeah I'm ok" they nodded and I walked over to Sam and laid down next to him "what's up" he jumped "geez you scared me" I chuckled "sorry" we went silent "what are you thinking about" I asked "nothing.." he trailed off "Sam what is it" "it's just I don't know if I should tell them I'd like too but I feel like I shouldn't and I don't really know what to do" he sighed "take your time untill your ready and if they find out how I did just tell them the truth either way I'll be with you every step of the way but just know they won't make fun of you" he sighed "that's the thing you say they won't make fun of you but they probably will" I looked at him confused "what do you mean" he started to tear up so I sat up against the tree "c'mere" I opened my arms he sat next to me and fell in them "what do you mean by that"