~66~

Colby

I wake up and I turn towards Sam and pull him close and nuzzle my head in his neck he starts to move but I hold him tighter he whines trying to move again "baby stop moving" he whined again so I let go of him and sat up grabbing my phone scrolling through it. Soon Sam sat up and he sat in my lap and went under my arms hugging my torso nuzzling his head in my chest I smiled and put my phone down and pulled him closer holding him tight and rested my head on his and we just stayed like this for a while. "daddy" Sam spoke softly "yeah baby" "I love woo" I smiled and kissed his head "I love you too baby" I rub his back gently "wanna get some food" he nods so I get up carrying him and go to the kitchen and place him on the counter and placed my hands on his hips massaging them gently "what do you want" he thinks for a bit "hmm, choky chip pancakes!" I chuckled a little and pecked his lips and left getting the pancake things and started making them.

I came back from the kitchen after putting the dishes in the sink and Sam made grabby hands I smiled and picked him up and sat on the couch and he hugged me nuzzling his head in my chest and I scratch his back gently and watch tv. My phone went off so I grabbed it and looked at it

Colleen: hey! Would you want to have that playdate today?

I smiled a little "baby" he hummed in response "do you want to have a playdate with Samantha" he gasped and looked at me with a wide smile "pweaseeee" "ok why don't you get dressed then" he smiled widely and he ran to the room

Colby: yeah! My place?

Colleen: ok what's your address

Colby: *address*

Colleen: ok see you in 20

I put my phone away and I got up and went to the room and stopped in my tracks staring at Sam who's just in panties I bite my lip and shut the door and walk over to him and wrap my arms around him and he gasps "daddy!" He squeals I chuckle and turn him around and smirk at him "da-" I smashed my lips against his and he kisses back and I lick his lip but he doesn't give me entrance so I move my hands to his butt and squeeze it making him gasp so I slip my tongue in. I pick him up and go to the bed hovering over him still kissing him "d-daddy" he says in between the kiss I pull away "yeah baby" I say catching my breath but he doesn't say anything I furrow my brows and peck his lips "w-" he cuts me off by kissing me I smile in it and kiss back. He flips us over and deepens the kiss and I put my hands on his butt and slap it making him moan softly I smirk and squeeze it and flip us over and I trail down to his neck. After a bit there's a knock on the door but we ignore it and keep kissing but then my phone goes off along with another knock and I pull away "b-baby they're here" I say catching my breath he gasps "I not change" I chuckle "let's get changed quickly" I say getting off of him he nods and we get up and quickly change and sam goes in the living room and plays and I answer the door "hey" I say letting them in "hi!" Samantha squeals I smile with a small chuckle and we go in the living room "Sammy!!" Sam jumps and looks up and smiled "hi!" He giggles and him and Samantha start playing and I talk with Colleen.

"Daddy!" "Mommy!" They squeal at the same time coming up to us "what's up" Colleen asks "we hungy" Sam says "ok what do you guys want" I ask "nuggies!" They both say making me and Colleen laugh and I get up "I'll make some" they cheer I shake my head with a smile and kiss Sam's head and they run off again and I go in the kitchen Colleen following.
The oven goes off and I take them out and make the plates and Colleen gets them. They come running in "tank woo daddy!" Sam smiles widely as I give him a plate "your welcome baby" "mommy I want jwuice box" Samantha says "there's some in the fridge" I tell Colleen and she goes in it and gives one to them and we go to the couch and watch tv and Sam cuddles into me eating. We watch movies the rest of the day.
"We're gonna go now" Colleen says as Samantha is half asleep "bye bye!" Sam waves "bye guys" I say Colleen picks up Samantha and leaves. "Daddyyy" "babyyy" he giggles "tan we get ice ceam" "after we eat dinner" he whines "fiiinneee" I chuckle "let's go out and eat" he smiles and nods and we get up and put on our shoes and I grab my keys and we leave. We get to chick-fil-a and I get a sandwich and Sam gets nuggets and we eat inside "daddy where mwy milkshake" he asks sadly I chuckle "I didn't get one-" "whyyy" he cuts me off "because, were getting ice cream after" he squeals happily I chuckle and we finish eating.

We get back in the car and I drive to the ice cream shop. We get there and we get out and go inside "what do you want baby" "chocowate!" I nod and put chocolate ice cream in the cup and we go to the toppings and he points to what he wants and I put them on and I pay for it and we sit outside at a table and share it. Sam gets off his chair and sits in my lap I smile and peck his lips "you ready to go" "mhm" he yawns I smile and stand up carrying him and I grab the cup and spoon and throw them away and go to the car and I put him in the passenger seat and buckle him in and I get in and drive home. I get back and I carry Sam back up since he fell asleep. I get to my place and I go to the room and lay him on the bed and I change into joggers and I grab a hoodie and I go to Sam and change him into it. I cover him up and get in next to him and pull him close and kiss his head and he snuggles into me I smile and hold him securely and close my eyes going to sleep.