~71~

Sam

"daddy I don't has any cwose I wants to wear" I say as I've been looking for something to wear to school today "ok how about you go to your apartment" I nod and stand up and gather all my clothes in my bag "I be back" he smiles and pecks my lips and I head over to my apartment.
I find new clothes and put them in my bag and I find a separate outfit to wear today and I change into a grey skirt and a light pink sweater I look in the mirror and squeal a little and spin I giggle "aw baby it's cute" I squeak in surprise not expecting him to be here he comes over and wraps his arms around me from behind I smile "woo wike it" he smiles "I love it" I smile wide and giggle a bit he smiles and kisses my head "let's go" I nod and I grab my bag of clothes and we go back to his apartment and I put the bag in his room and grab my backpack putting it on and go to the kitchen where Colby is "daddy tan I has poptart pwease!" He smiles and turns off his phone putting it away "course you can baby" I squeal happily and he grabs a package of poptarts and hands it to me "yay!" He smiles and puts me on the counter putting his hands on my hips massaging them with his thumbs and I open the poptarts and grab one and eat it.
I finish them and I grab the wrapper and crumple it "I done daddy" I hold it out he smiles and takes it throwing it away and comes back putting his hands on my thighs and he kisses me "ready to go" I furrow my brows "woo didn't eat" he smiles "I did baby I had a bowl of cereal when you were at your apartment" I nod "pwomise" "I promise" I smile and peck his lips he smiles and takes me off the counter and I go in the fridge "baby what are you doing you just ate" I close the fridge holding out a water bottle "tan I has it pwease" he smiles and nods and grabs my other hand and we go to the door "bye bye stormy" I wave Colby chuckles and we leave.

-

"Hi guys!" I smile getting to the others "hi bubba!" Jake says copying my excitement I giggle and they talk again "open pwease" I hold my water bottle to Colby he smiles and takes it and opens it for me "tank woo!" I smile taking a drink giving it back to him and he closes it handing it to me "tanks" he chuckles and grabs my hand and we talk.
Someone comes over to us and we look at them and she comes to me "here" she hands me a stuffed panda I furrow my brows and take it with a small smile she smiles and leaves I squeal "wook its cute!!" I jump up and down excitedly they smile at me "wait.. why would she give you a stuffed animal" Elton asks I shrug "wait he's right.. she might know" Corey says I gasp and stop jumping now scared "let's hope not" Devyn says we all nod and start talking again and I put the panda in my backpack.

We walk in and I follow Colby to his locker and everyone's looking at me and I whine "what's wrong baby" "eberyone one wooking at mwe" I whimper "try to ignore it" I nod and he walks me to my class "bye baby" "bye bye" he smiles and I go in my class going in the back sitting by Jake, Devyn, and Corey "guys" I whisper they look at me "what's up bubba" "dey wooking at mwe and whispering tings" I whisper seeing as everyone in the class is looking at me pointing talking and laughing "Sam ignore it" I nod slowly and then the teacher starts the lesson.

The class ends and I walk by myself to my next class since I have it by myself. While I'm walking I get pushed into the wall I whimper and look up seeing the football players they all laugh at me "wimp" they snicker and leave I frown and walk to my next class.
I get there and everyone stops talking and looks at me I whine and hug myself and wall to the back everyone snickering pointing at me. I sit down trying to ignore everyone but I can't and I hear what they're calling me making tears form in my eyes "stop talking!" The teacher yells and everyone shuts up and the teacher begins the lesson.
The bell rings and I pack my things and get up putting my backpack on and I walk to the door getting tripped but I didn't fall and everyone snickers. I walk through the halls getting stares and tripped and occasionally getting bumped into on purpose. Another group comes over and push me to the lockers I whine and then I get kneed in the stomach and I yell in pain sliding down the lockers they're about to kick me but they don't "what the fuck get away from him!" I hear someone yell and they scatter and I get pulled into someone's arms "baby are you ok" once I realize its Colby I hug him chocking out a sob when pain shot through my stomach "oh I'm so sorry baby" he stands up carrying me and I nuzzle my head in his neck crying.

He puts me down somewhere and he cups my cheeks wiping the tears and I realize we're in a bathroom and he put me on the counter "can you lift up your shirt please" I nod and lift it up and he gasps I look at it and there's a bruise and it's bleeding since the guys pants had spikes on them, he grabs some paper towels and wets them and puts it on my stomach cleaning off the blood. He kisses my head as he finished "I'm so sorry" I nod "it otay" he smiles sadly and pecks my lips and takes me off the counter "let's go out to the bleachers it's free period" I nod and he holds my hand and we leave the bathroom going out to the bleachers.

We get to the bleachers and we sit down "Sammy were you crying" Tara asks I nod she frowns "why" I lift up my shirt and they all gasp I sigh and put my shirt back down "why would someone do that" Devyn asks quietly I shrug "how'd it happen" Aaron asks shrug again "I jus walkin an dey push mwe in wockers an hurt mwe" Colby pulls me closer and I lay my head on his shoulder "h-has this been happening all day" Kat asks I nod "I get twipped push an bump" she nods and she looks guilty I furrow my brows but shake it off ignoring it and we all talk about other things.
The bell rings and we head inside going to lunch. We get to the cafeteria and get our food and we walk to our table and eat talking. I sigh and go closer to Colby "baby what's wrong" I whine and hide my face in his chest he wraps his arms around me and rubs my back "what's wrong" "dey wooking" I whimper he sighs "what's up with him" I hear Jake ask "people are staring at him" everyone sighs "STOP STARING OR DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO!?" I hear Elton yell and I whimper and nuzzle my head in Colby's chest "it's ok baby" he kisses my head I move my head and look up and no one's staring anymore so I pull away but still stay close to Colby.

-

It's now the last class which is science and I sit in my normal spot everyone else is already here and talking. Colby holds my hand and I smile and squeeze his hand and he squeezes mine back I giggle making him smile and he kisses my head and the teacher starts talking.
"You can talk for the rest of class" the teacher announces as we finish the lesson early and everyone cheers and the class gets loud and the teacher leaves. I pack my things putting my bag on the floor and we start talking. Aryia soon comes over and we all look at him and he comes in front of me "is it true" he asks I furrow my brows "is what true" Colby asks and I notice everyone in the class is looking over here now whispering quietly "you're a little" my heart drops and I burst into tears Aryia chuckles "pathetic" he says and walks away. I start breathing heavily "shit he's having a panic attack" someone says and I get picked up "deep breaths baby" he says and sits on the floor and I take deep breaths but it didn't help and he grabs my hand putting it on his chest "feel my heartbeat, and breathe with it" I take deep breaths with each beat and I soon calm my breathing still crying and I hug him putting my head in his neck taking in his scent calming down.

I calm down and Colby pulls me away and cups my cheeks wiping my tears and he kisses my forehead "tan we gwo home" he nods and we stand up and grab our bags everyone still looking at me and whispering Colby grabs my hand "let's go" I nod and we walk out of the classroom and walk out of the building walking home.
We get home and put our bags in the room and I change into one of Colby's hoodies "daddy I tiwerd" he opens his arms and I get in bed and lay on him putting my head on his chest and he pulls the covers over us and plays with my hair turning on the tv putting on a movie "daddy" I look up at him "yeah baby" he looks at me and caresses my cheek "tan I sweep" "of course baby" I smile as he pecks my lips and I lay my head back on his chest and he plays with my hair and I fall asleep.