~60~

Sam

We're all gathered around the campfire just talking and goofing around eating s'mores "guys I'm sad I don't wanna leave tomorrow" Devyn says "me neither I had fun" Tara agrees along with the others nodding and I sigh and look down "are you ok baby" I nod "yeah I otay I jus don't wanna weave" I sigh he smiles sadly and pulls me close "it's ok baby" he kisses my head "well I'm heading off to bed" Elton says and goes to his tent. Then soon everyone else is in their tents except me and Colby and we sit in silence the sunset coming soon and the only thing being heard is the cracks of the fire and the crickets. "Hey baby" I hum looking into the fire "I wanna take you somewhere" I nod with a small smile excided to go to one last place "otay wets put Stormy in da tent fwirst" he nods and kisses my head and we get up "stormy t'mon" I say and he follows us. I open the tent and he goes in and lays in his spot and I zip it back up "c'mon baby" he smiles grabbing my hand and I smile and I walk with him to wherever it is he's taking me.

We soon get to the log and Colby let's go of my hand "c'mere I'll carry you" i nod and he picks me up and I wrap around him and he walks across the log then he puts me down and starts walking again I giggled and jump on his back "oh my god baby" he laughs putting his hand on my legs holding me up I giggle and put my chin on his head "I love you baby" "I love woo too daddy" I kiss the top of him head and he laughs a bit and he keeps walking and we talk well I ramble about random things. Soon we get to the lake and Colby puts me down "why we here" he smiles and grabs my hand and walks the way to up the cliff. We get to the top and there's a blanket spread out on the floor and some pillows with candles around and I gasp a bit "c'mon baby" he smiles and we walk to the blanket and sit down and the sun is setting and it's multiple different colors "pwetty!" I smile looking up at it and I feel Colby's gaze in me so I look over and he's smiling at me and I smile back and hug him and he hugs back "tank woo daddy" he buried his head in my neck "your welcome baby" he mumbles against my neck "wets watch!" I squeal he chuckles and pulls away from the hug and we lay down and cuddle watching the sunset.

The sunset is almost over and Colby sits up "what woo doin" I ask sitting up and turns facing me and I furrow my brows "are woo otay daddy" he smiles "I'm more than ok baby" I nod with a smile and I lean up and peck his lips he smiles and pulls me in his lap and he grabs something and it's a small box "what in it" he smiles and opens it and it's two rings matching ones the same one that I told him I liked and wanted matching ones of I gasped and hugged him "tank woo daddy" he chuckles a bit and rubs my back and I pull away "baby, these are promise rings, it's to show that we both promise to be with each other no matter what and to always love each other. I promise to always be here for you and will always be there in the end and I hope that we stay together forever cause I don't see myself with anyone else your the one I want to be with, you make my days brighter and the reason I wake up everyday and ever since day one the day I seen you I knew you were the one, knew you'd be here for me no matter what and love me for who I am, so far I was right even though we both have pretty shitty pasts and both make mistakes we need each other because without you I won't be able to make it your the distraction I need in my life and I'm glad you are here with me." Tears run down my face and he wipes them "now I could say more but nothing will ever describe how much I love you and how much I appreciate you being in my life I love you so much baby so do you accept the promise ring" I nod and tackle him with a hug and he wraps his arms around my waist tightly and I look at him and we connect our lips in a passionate loving kiss. We pull away and I dig my head in his neck "I love you so much baby" "I-i love woo too daddy" he tightened his grip on me and I nuzzled my head in his neck and we just stayed like that.

Colby sits up and I'm sitting in his lap now and I pull away from the hug and he grabs the ring box and takes out a ring and grabs my hand and puts it on me and I smile at it and watch him put his on. He cups my cheeks and I look at him and he wipes my tears and I smile at him and he smiles back and kisses me and I kiss back and he moved his hands to my waist pulling me close and I put my arms around his neck and he licks my lip so I give him entrance and tangle my fingers in his hair. After awhile we pull away for air and he puts his head against mine and we catch our breaths "let's look at the stars for a bit, yeah" I smile and nod a little and he kisses me once more and we lay down and cuddle into each other looking at the stars.

Colby

We were watching the stars and Sam falls asleep after a couple minutes and I smile and pull him closer and he snuggles into me I smile and kiss his head. He puts a leg over me along with an arm and I chuckle a bit and I turn on my side and pull him close holding him tight and he tightens his grip on ms as well and nuzzles his head in my neck and I put my head in his neck and close my eyes "I love you baby" I whisper and I drift off to sleep not caring that we're still on the cliff just happy that I'm with Sam.