~52~

Sam's pov

I wake up to Stormy liking my face "eww!" I squealed pushing his head but he came back and started liking my face again and I started wiggling then I pushed his head and he finally stopped I huffed and pulled the blanket back up "baby stop moving" Colby mumbled holding me tight "sowwy daddy" I turned and faced him and he held me close and I stared at him his eyes were closed and he had a soft smile placed on his lips. I was staring at his lips that I didn't realize he opened his eyes he then leaned down and kisses my lips and I giggled "morning daddy" "morning baby" I smiled and kissed him he went to pull away but I didn't let him he chuckled and pulled away and I frowned "aw baby" he cupped my cheek and caressed it and pecked my lips I smiled and got on top of him and put my head in his neck and he wrapped his arms around me "hey baby" I hummed "baby" I furrowed my brows and looked at him "w-" he kissed me and I kissed back then he pulled away and I put our foreheads together "happy birthday baby" I gasped and sat up in his lap he chuckled and sat up "get dressed baby" I nodded and he pecked my lips and I got off the bed and went to my suitcase and I grabbed a white plaid skirt and a pastel grey blue sweater and I tucked it in the skirt "done baby" I turned around and he was also dressed "yep!" I smile I hear scratching at the door and I look over and it's stormy scratching at the door and I giggle "c'mon baby let's go downstairs" I nod and I open the door and we go down.

"Happy birthday bubba!" Jake yelled once we got down I giggled "tank woo" me and Colby went to the kitchen and Devyn was cooking pancakes "oh morning guys breakfast is almost done" she smiled looking back at the pancake and flipping it and we turned to leave "happy birthday Sam" she called I smiled "tank woo" then we went to the living room and I ran and jumped in the couch and grabbed the remote Colby laughed a bit and sat next to me putting an arm around me and I turned on spongebob and then leaned into him. "Happy birthday Sammy!" Tara said as she walked in the living room with Jake "tank oo" Colby laughed at my little voice since I'm now three since I slipped further Tara cood and sat down with Jake. "Breakfast is done!" Devyn called from the kitchen and we all got up and went in there and grabbed a plate and went back in the living room and ate and everyone else said happy birthday to me and I thanked them. "Baby I'll be right back" "otay daddy" I said my eyes but leaving the tv he kissed my head and got up then went upstairs. I seen him come down with our suitcases but I didn't pay much attention to it. "Bubba c'mon" Jake said standing up I furrowed my brows "why" he smiled "c'mere" "no" I giggled looking back at the tv "you asked for it" "wh- ahhh!" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder "put mwe down!" I squealed giggling hitting his back "put mwe down!!" He didn't put my down I huffed and went limp. He put me down and I crossed my arms and huffed and I heard laughing I looked up and everyone was here and I glared at them playfully. I noticed we were by the front door and I furrowed my brows "what are we doin" "well since it's your birthday we decided to do something" Elton said "wike what" "camping trip!!" Elton Corey and Jake yelled and I squealed "weally!?" "Yeah! Now c'mon we leave right now!" Elton said and opened the door and everyone went out of it and it was just me and Colby I the house and I hugged him "tank oo" I said nuzzling my head in his neck "aw your welcome baby" he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly "now c'mon" he said and pulled away and we left the house closing the door and we went to the RV and it was quite large. We got inside and there were four rooms and one having two beds and Aaron and Elton were sharing that room but Elton is mostly going to be driving and then the couple's are sharing a room and they are small it just has a bed on one side and then there's nothing else in it. "Ok is everyone ready!" Elton asked from the front and we all said yes and he started the RV and drove out.

"Daddy" he looked at me "yeah baby" "how wong is it dowing to twake"   I asked tilting my head "about a day or two" "oh otay" it's been about two and a half hours and I really need to use the bathroom "daddyyyy" I whine wiggling in my seat "sammy go to the bathroom you don't need to ask" I got up and ran to the bathroom shutting the door and using the bathroom. I wash my hands and then I leave the bathroom sitting next to Colby "better" he chuckles wrapping an arm around me and I nod "I bwored" I sigh "how about we go in the room and we can watch Disney plus on my phone" I nod and we get up and go to the room and he sits in the bed and I shut the door and I go to the bed and go under his arms and sit in his lap and he puts his phone and and wraps his arms around me tightly and I wrap my arms around him and put my head in his neck "I love you baby" "love oo too daddy" I mumbled against his neck he rubs my back back and rocks slightly "let's watch a movie baby" I nod and crawl off of him and I grab his phone and chose a movie and the he lays down and I lay on top of him and I put a pillow next to us and prop the phone against it and Colby wraps his arms around me and puts a hand under my shirt and rubs my back. Halfway through the movie I start to get tired "daddy I tiwerd" "take a nap then" "m'kay" he tightens his arms around me and I put my head in his neck and slowly fall asleep.