~93~

Colby

I sit in my room alone since Sam's at school and I start thinking about him and how badly I want to marry him. I want it to be perfect but I can't wait anymore I just want to make him mine forever. I get up from the bed and I head over to Corey's and Devyn's room since Devyn stayed back home not feeling too well. I knock on the door "come in Colby!" She calls and I open the door and go in "what's u-" "I can't wait anymore" I cut her off "but you have it all planned out" "I know but I can't wait any longer" she smiles "ok that's fine, do you want to quickly set it up there or do it in your room with rose petals" she asks sitting up "I want to do it there but we don't have enough time" I say a little sad "hey it's ok Colby I'm sure he won't care how it looks" "I know but I wanted it to be perfect" "how about you have the wedding at the park" I smile and nod "yeah, but we should hurry and set it up" I say and she nods and gets up and she grabs a bag from her closet it being rose petals and candles that we were gonna use for the other idea "ok c'mon" she smiles wide I nod and we go downstairs and I take the rose petals "wait" "what are you ok" she asks worriedly I nod with a smile "how about I take him on a date and while we're there you and the others set up something out in the backyard and when we come back we put a blindfold on him and I ask him when the blindfold gets taken off" she smiles wide "perfect!" I smile "we're home!" Me and Devyn look at each other with wide eyes and we shove everything back in the bag quickly "daddy!!!" Sam yells running in the kitchen where we are and Devyn quickly shoves the bag in a cupboard "daddy I has best day eber!!" "That's great baby" I smile picking him up "yeah, but it be bwetter if woo were dere" he says pouting "aww" everyone coos and he whines blushing and I chuckle and kiss his head "seriously!" Tara squeals and I furrow my brows and look over and they all have big smiles and I smile a little "daddy tan I gwo pway pwease" "of course baby" I smile and put him down he squeals slightly goes on his tiptoes and pecks my lips quickly and runs off going to the playroom and I go to the living room with the others.

"Are you really gonna propose today!?" Tara asks exciedly "yeah" I smile they all smile and I sit down. I bounce my leg getting impatient checking the time every second. I check the time again 3:27 and I groan as it's only been about 15 minutes since they came home "set it up now" I blurt "what!?" They all yell mixed with shock and excitement "set it up now and I'll distract Sam I can't wait anymore" "ok go!" They all yell getting up and separating grabbing things and I smile with a light chuckle and I get up and go upstairs.
"Hey baby" I say softly closing the door behind me "daddy!" He says with a big smile and he gets up and runs to me hugging me and I hug him back tightly "I love you so much baby" "loves woo too daddy!" I smile and kiss his head and pick him up "let's go to the room" "wait daddy we needs to cean" I chuckle and put him down and we pick up the toys.
"Otay now wets gwo!" He grabs my hand and we go to our room. I shut the door behind us and he runs into the closet and I smile softly and I go to the bed and sit down and turn on
a movie.
I get up and go to the closet and open the door and lean against the frame watching him and he smiles happily at the outfit he put on and he spins giggling I smile and go up to him and wrap my arms around him from behind him "hi daddy!" "hi" I mumble putting my head in his neck and he giggles and turns in my arms and I smile and look at him, he pecks my lips "mobie!" I nod and we leave the closet and I lay down "do I wook pwetty daddy" he asks spinning again "you always look pretty baby" he giggles blushing I smile and open my arms "c'mere baby" he smiles and lays in my arms and I wrap my arms around him tightly and we watch the movie. Soon Sam tries getting up "stay" I mumble holding him tighter "Colbs I wanna change" "no keep it on" he sighs "ok" I smile and peck his lips and he snuggles back into me and my phone goes off and I smile seeing the text 'its ready" from Devyn "baby I'm hungry" I lie "ok let's get something" I nod and we get up and I have him open the door and it's dark with candles for lighting and rose petals "Colbs.. what is this" I smile "find out" I kiss his head and he nods smiling and I follow him as he follows the rose petals.
"Stop" I say grabbing his wrist "what why" "blindfold" I say and hand him one "fine" he giggles he puts it on and I lead him. "I'll take him follow Tara" Jake says and I nod and he leads him and I follow Tara out the backdoor and I smile at the little set up "stand in the middle of the heart" she says with a wide smile I nod smiling and I go to the heart made out of rose petals "oh here!" She hands me the ring "thanks" I chuckle and soon Jake and Sam come out "ok.. take it off" I say and Jake takes off the blindfold. Sam gasps a little at the set up and his eyes land on me tears brimming his eyes I smile "I never believed in soulmates untill I met you I never thought my life would get better and I thought I'd still be stuck in the hole, but I met you and you fixed it, you filled that hole and brought me back up and changed my life completely, changed it for the better. When we're apart I feel like apart of me is missing I never feel complete unless I'm with you, your the one I need in my life the one I need by my side through everything. I know this isn't the best way but I couldn't wait any longer I need you to be with me forever make more memories together, I love you so much and I never thought I'd experience love myself but you came and I'm so happy that we met and I wouldn't want anyone else to be here with me so Sam.. will you marry me?" I get on one knee opening the ring box and he has tears running down his cheeks and I have a couple as well
"YES! yesyesyesyes!!" He yells happily running to me and I get up and he hugs me tight I hug him back just as tight. I pull away and I put the ring on his finger and I look in his eyes cupping his cheeks wiping the tears
"I love you so much baby" I say softly and kiss him "I love you too Colbs" he says and connects our lips again and we share a long and passionate kiss.

-

Third person

It's now the day of their wedding and and both boys are in their separate rooms getting ready "dude I can't believe your getting married" Jake says to Colby as he fixes his tie "right I thought he'd be the last one to get married" Corey jokes earning a couple laughs around the room "but all jokes aside I'm happy for you" Corey says and Colby smiles softly "guys your up" Aryia says coming in the room and everyone leaves the room being the groom's men Jake leaving last being the best man which leaves Colby there waiting for his turn giving himself little pep talks not wanting to mess anything up "Colby your up" Aryia says coming back and Colby nods and walks out and Aryia pats his shoulder with a soft smile before heading off to Sam's room and Colby walks down
the aisle.
"Sammy you have to stop crying" Tara says as Devyn wipes his tears "I know I'm sorry" Sam says with a soft happy sigh "I can't believe that your getting married" Devyn says "me either" Sam says quietly more tears falling "Sammy stop ok, you'll do great and everything will go just as planned" Tara says Sam nods with a smile wiping his tears "girls your up" Aryia says knocking lightly on the door "ok good luck Sam" they say leaving Tara going last being the maid of honor meeting up with Jake halfway then splitting ways at the end. Then the music comes on and Sam takes a deep breath wiping the tear that slipped and he walks out going down the aisle with Aryia.
Colby smiles seeing Sam walking down the aisle. Soon Sam comes and everyone in the audience sits down and Sam and Colby join hands smiling at each other both happy their marrying each other and not some other person, soon Elton starts talking as the officiant "we are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words that shall unite Sam and Colby in marriage" they look into each other's eyes smiling looking at each other with love soon Colby says his vows making Sam shed tears and then Sam says his making Colby shed tears as well.

"Do you, Colby, take Sam to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to cherish from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sicknesses and in health"

"I do"

"Do you Sam, take Colby to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to cherish from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and husband" Elton says and Colby cups Sam's cheeks wiping his tears before connecting their lips into a loving kiss as cheers erupted around "I love you so much baby" Colby says wrapping his arms around Sam's waist putting his forehead against his "I love you more Colbs" Sam says wrapping his arms around Colby's neck connecting their lips again in a long passionate kiss and from this day forward they knew nothing would ever get in their way as long as they have each other by their sides.

-

Ahhh! It's finally over after 93 chapters! Thank you for all the support on this book! It's has 8.40k reads! And as of now
#2 in Golbach!!
Thank you all for reading this book and I hope you guys liked it and if you would like to read my other books that would be cool but you don't have to but a new book will be out very soon! But as of now read the one I'm working on now if you'd like it's called 'the boy next door'
Again thank you for all the
support! 🥺